It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Problem is the military, security, etc!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The real problem is the troops that just take orders without question. They are the ones who do all the acting for the NWO, and they think they are "protecting" us. If only they would resign, or we didnt have so many obedient cops, and if people only stopped joining the military, then perhaps the NWO wouldnt do s***. But they just have to be slaves and be brainwashed into doing things.

I often wonder, why would Obama and all these congressman who are very eager to get a NWO since they will be part in it, even want to have an NWO? In the end, they are still powerless, and all the people that are working to make the NWO come true will still take orders from a coward sitting at the top who can do absolutely nothing, but walk around and tell people what to do and have them do it. The wost part is, if the people refuse, there will always be idiot cops and or security that will make them follow orders, in the end, its always dumb @55 cops and security men who make us lose any chance we have of winning.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have to ask what you mean by "obedient cops"? I hear statements like this and have to wonder. Which "laws" do you want enforced and which do want ignored? Should an officer ignore someone breaking into a car, out of fear of 'violating' the offender's rights? But, only if it's someone else's car? Should he/she ignore someone climbing through a broken window, at the back of a home, out of fear of being accused of racism? But, only if it's not your home, where your family is supposed to feel safe and secure?

I don't get it. Those who preach anarchy never ask themselves, 'What next?'

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
yes i agree, it is true

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
yes i agree, it is true

top topics

join