It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial highway encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
1. Lighting reflects off UFO right in front of car

Richard J. Boylan, Ph.D had visited the extraterrestrial highway with his family on a dark and stormy night. An intense light about a mile and a half in front had suddenly shown up which was not lightning and keeping a consistent distance. At first he guessed it was an oncoming car going backwards, but then quickly threw out that thought. After a few more minutes, a flash of lighting came right behind the object.

"We puzzled about this for a few more minutes until a fortunate stroke of lightning flashed behind the mystery object, illuminating it and revealing that it was about 100 feet in the air above the highway roadbed! Shortly afterwards, the object grew dim and tiny, then almost disappeared. It briefly reflared again to full size, then, some moments later, went out. Indeed this was an Unidentified Flying Object."

source

2. Close encounter inside a bar, "Little A'Le'Inn."

start (from source)

The History:
The bar was first opened in 1976 as The Watering Hole and went through almost as many names as it did owners before the Travis's arrived. It initially started out as a single mobile home, but expanded to a double-wide shortly after its opening. It remained that way until the Travis's ownership, which happened to coincide with the sudden boom of interest of UFO watchers in late 1989. With the surge of tourism to the small town, the main building quickly doubled in size and several mobile homes were added out back to serve as motel rooms for guests. They even added a sign out front that announces, "Earthlings Welcome."

Rachel, Nevada and the passing Extraterrestrial Highway have attracted countless tourists over the years since, whom are eager to catch a glimpse of a mysterious light or unidentified flying object in the sky. Several claim to have seen just that, which didn't come as a surprise to Pat and Joe. According to them, they were visited shortly after they moved in by a beam of light that suddenly shone through the center of the backdoor and the duo felt a presence with them. Rather than fear the unexplained event, they chose to openly invite the presence in with them. Following that experience, the presence reportedly continued to visit them every night at around 4:00 A.M. and even communicated with them. According to some of their guests, they were not alone in their experience.

Rooms 2 and 3
Guests that have stayed in either Room 2 or Room 3 have even reported similar visitations in the night. Although a thin, white being has been spotted on occasion, most guests report feeling a presence around them. Allegedly, a few are even said to have communicated with the entity through a form of "mind transference."

end (from source)

Source here

[edit on 18-10-2009 by bananasam]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by bananasam]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

S&F! I enjoyed this thread. Thanks for posting it!

I know quite a few people who have ventured into desert on an "Extraterrestrial Vacation", and have had numerous encounters of lights in the sky.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
any pics or videos of these?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have a little doubt about the Extraterrestrial Highway, since for reasons of remoteness I can not see it in person, but hopefully at some future trip from Spain to Nevada (Las Vegas) and I can observe in person, I even wonder if it's possible to park in somewhere at hard shoulder of the highway, to see the heaven or strange lights from a more or less "key" and that this in between the road, ie. in a center point of the highway.

new topics

top topics

join