It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Iranian commanders assassinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Considering Afghanistan is making a power sharing deal with the US for it's government, i'd say the US does seem to be a suspect here...

Next in line will be Iran, with the same power share in tow more then likely. A US controlled middle east? Wouldn't TPTB love that...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Dont forget that mi6 and its earlier incarnations have been operating in persia for over a hundred years, the iranians had a name for britain, from the days of the empire, that they use to this day, "the old fox"

It looks like the western zionist bloc may be putting the wheels in motion.

Those 15 ton bunker busters might be coming online soon then.

A shame, if only we had given the jews a remote and unpopulated land in the first place.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

They are blaming us Brits for it now...
This sounds like a phase in pre-invasion.. decapitate the leadership and the soldiers will retreat/surrender.

The rumours of War are seriously becoming certain now, Israel saying it plans to strike iran before the year is out if the UN don't do hard sanctions, US drones scouting the air defences, Iran unveiling hidden nuclear base, now this...
i been seeing a lot of dates on the news for the end of the month such as October 25th and October 26th can't remember what theyw ere about..

perhaps this timewave is correct after all

guess it's wait and see

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Iran has previously accused a Sunni resistance group, Jundallah, of terrorist activities in the province.

Didn't America support this group? And Pakistani officials confirmed it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm finding it harder and harder NOT to root for Iran. Israel gets a free pass on all it does and Iran goes by the US books but somehow Iran ir the bad guy?

Iran has the right to nuke power AND weapons just like the US, Israel, and Russia does, especially when Iran is being threatened to be nuked by both the US and Israel. I think i'd fight for it too if a gang like that was bullying me like that.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
Iran has the right to nuke power AND weapons just like the US, Israel, and Russia does, especially when Iran is being threatened to be nuked by both the US and Israel.

Can I ask you a question?

When has the US ever threatened to nuke Iran?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Iran has previously accused a Sunni resistance group, Jundallah, of terrorist activities in the province.

Didn't America support this group? And Pakistani officials confirmed it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I dont know.
What information do you have to bring forth?
Please provide links. Thanks

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Either:

1) Americans now know how the Iraqis felt after 9/11 when we pointed the finger at them.

or

2) We actually had a hand in this, covertly.

2007:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

If it wasn't us, Israel... maybe. Who knows. But, this is the beginning of something bad. Very very bad.

[edit on 10/18/09 by Angry Danish]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Wasnt the US threatening a first strike on Iran if they wouldn't stand down their nuke program? Not just sanctions? I could've sworn I saw that topic on here not too long ago.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Genus

Remember what site you're on. Pay close attention to what type of board that thread was on next time. Could have been an opinion or theory. This is a conspiracy website after all. No the US hasn't come out and said that.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Cheney seems to want it, but his opinion hopefully wont matter.

Either way, to allow all these other countries nukes but not Iran is wrong plain and simple, and if it backs down, you can guarantee Israel will have a field day.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

This just broke

Well it appears that Iran has been having some trouble I'll dig into this for more info. EDIT: I'm sure the Anti-US/Israel crowd are going to have a field day with this one.

Indeed haha - consider the fairground preparations underway! Although I should clarify -I am anti-US/Israel POLICY - not the people.

Well - you have poisoned the well, but I will of course have to have my 2c!

I don't know anything about the terrorist group mentioned - so might go and have a look.

But I am sure they have NOTHING to do with the CIA or Mossad - in training, funding, intel or anything else. Just wanted to clear that up.

Laughs - ok - lets see if we can find anything

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Would you think that anyone who has a clear view that the Iraq action was an aggressive invasion would think they needed to defend Iran for working against that invasion?

The Arab states should have all band together and fought the US when it went into Iraq - but that would clearly have been expensive and probably ineffective.

So, would I protest if Iran sent agents into Iraq to stir trouble? Not at all - they are justified in doing so, and if they can cost the US more and tie up more troops there - then they put themselves in a stronger position if they are faced by US aggression.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

US backed Jundalleh

at least one source confirming your suspicion.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Shia and Sunni tribal leaders were also killed. A Sunni resistance group, Jandullah, said they carried it out.

Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani said "US action" contributed to the attack.

Sistan-Baluchistan is mainly made up of the Baluchi ethnic group, who belong to the Sunni Muslim minority of Shia-ruled Iran.

BBC

Well, the war drums have been sounding for some time now, all that is needed is some freak attack within the U.S. and then ..........

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Someone carried out a suicide bombing against Iran?? Can anyone here say IRONYYYYY?!?!?

Despite what many of the haters here are claiming, I see absolutely no evidence of US or Israeli involvement in this attack. The only thing that I see evidence of is the existence of KARMA! It's about time that Iran got a taste of its own medicine. Their leaders have no problem manipulating their religion and filling the heads of innocent young men with lies before sending them off to face certain death in a suicide bombing. Now they are finally experiencing the horrors of terrorism firsthand. Soon the Iranians will think twice before going to the marketplace or stepping onto a bus, just as the Israeli's have because of Iranian-backed, trained and financed terrorists.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

Obviously you away when the U.S. led propaganda machine was in full swing regarding the Iran elections and bloody protests going on. Obviously you missed the countless threads within this site posting how the Iran elections were fixed. Obviously you missed the part were the opposition leader was actually on the C.I.A. payroll around the 80's when they were fighting the evil Iraqi empire.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think the cat has been let out of the bag here. This could be a Mossad operation or a CIA operation as we have operatives there. We have troops in harms way, let us hope this isn't the spark of the fires of war.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

It's a good thing I don't know anyone like you in the policy circuit. I don't want to be rude, I just don't think you're thinking, nor do I think you're paying attention to events that have taken place over the last 18 months.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

They're trying to provoke Iran to respond first

If that fails to work, they will go through with their pre-emptive strike.
I am depending on the free world to make this the last "pre-emptive" strike these barbarians make. It's coming, we all know it. Let's get it over with.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join