It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Digg or not to Digg? Where are we going wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I try to Digg everything I can that I feel a Digg is needed. I even Digg others threads that have been Dugg already.

So why is it that sometimes I'll see on the Digg site some Diggs that have thousands of diggs, yet we are lucky to see threads dugg on ATS passing 10 or even 15 Diggs?

What is the problem here? Do our Diggs from ATS not get the same attention as others seem to do on the main Digg site? Is it a pure lack of members with Digg accounts that reduces the amount of Diggs?

What can we do to improve the Digg ratings? Is there a way to link up a Digg account to ATS so that each time we flag a thread it automatically gets Dugg too?

Many of us want our research, thoughts and opinions to be seen by as wide an audience as possible. Some information we post on ATS is life saving and/or life changing stuff for many.

How can we improve the way Digg works for us?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A simple question.

How many ATS member have a Digg account?

I don't, but I never even visit Digg; perhaps I have read to many conspiracies about it?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Another feature of ATS that is rarely used, and I'm guilty.
Really stupid because I don't have a DIGG, yet I follow Kevin Rose on twitter....

TIME TO CHANGE THAT!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Digg is to hard to use, it's inconvenient.

You push the button, then you have to log in, then go back to ATS, find the thread again, push the button again, submit, tell it yes, do a back flip, call your mother, re write Shakespeare in ancient Greek, go back to digg and put in the "Are you human?" squiggle word, hit submit, wait for it to check, make a grilled cheese, go back and re type the squiggle word cause you got it wrong, throw away the burnt grilled cheese, boil an egg, re type the squiggle word again then you got a digg.

It needs to be much simpler.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Digg is to hard to use, it's inconvenient.

You push the button, then you have to log in, then go back to ATS, find the thread again, push the button again, submit, tell it yes, do a back flip, call your mother, re write Shakespeare in ancient Greek, go back to digg and put in the "Are you human?" squiggle word, hit submit, wait for it to check, make a grilled cheese, go back and re type the squiggle word cause you got it wrong, throw away the burnt grilled cheese, boil an egg, re type the squiggle word again then you got a digg.

It needs to be much simpler.

Now that's funny.

I, too, have a problem with Digg -- why can' Digg just be a one-click deal? What's up with that? One click, that's it. That would work.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I keep trying to click star that

Thanks I needed that laugh.

Edit to ADD:

I DIGG when I think a thread is worthy but I agree the process is pretty convoluted.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

new topics

top topics

join