It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters shout down Ehud Olmert in Chicago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Finally the war criminal Ehud Olmert faced with resistance in the United States at the University of Chicago. You may find a nice article about it below. It's happened two days ago, but as always the Zionist MSM is stayed silent.

electronicintifada.net...

Here is a video about it.

In the place of the police, they should arrest the war criminal Olmert himself, not the protestors. But at least it's the first sign the Americans are also start to wake up and slowly turning against their backstabbing ally Israel.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Star and Flag!

In a sea of the questionable loyalty of Zionist Americans to America, this truly makes me proud! We must never forget the USS Liberty, I would trade staunch Zionist Americans with those poor victims anyday, and maybe those staunch Zionist Americans wouldn't mind! Hopefully the Goldstone Report yields effective actions against the apartheid State of Israel, but I highly doubt it!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

They can't cover up their dirt for the eternity. They'll be judged soon. As you can see the world is slowly turning against them (Forget about the Zionist politicians, such as members of the U.S. Gov, Prime Ministers Sarkozy, Brown, Blair and the others). The citizens are turning against them and without their support, Israel is going to fail and their war criminals will be apprehended, arrested and prosecuted for everything what they did, including the U.S.S. Liberty.

Zionist politicians are loosing their support all around the world. Their prophetic dream will remains a dream. Their lies is blowing to the surface. And there will be no safe place for war criminals and their supporters as everyone will be against them.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Sharrow]

new topics

join