It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these the "John Lenard Walson Craft" New daytime pics ? Taken by Rudy Deys in the Netherlands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I know the John Lenard Walson stars that are space craft thing has been done to death on here and it would seem the consensus is that they are fake.Although contact I have had through Ytube with him in the past has led me to believe that he thinks that they are secret satellites that are maybe military.That to me at least sounds more plausible than ufos.The reason I have started this thread is that there is now another person " Rudy Deys" who has captured images of what he thinks are the "walson craft" only this time it is in the daylight and presumably in our airspace.Check the video out for you self.To my mind it could just be a bug on the windscreen as its impossible to say if it was filmed through glass or not.However the object does resemble JLW so called craft and therefore I have brought it here for debate.
www.youtube.com...

This is a video of a 'craft ' I've photographed several of times from my backyard in the daytime. I've seen videos here on YouTube of the John Lenard Walson crafts filmed, as I assume, during the night time through a telescope, which show great similarities to the ones you see in this video. At least, that's my opinion. Witness yourself. I wrote Walson several of times but never received any reply. Also contacted YouTube user Gridkeeper about this 'craft ', but both are acting very mysterious about it. I only show you.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Actually after studying these pic again I have to say that it could just be a chip on a windscreen.Not saying it is for sure but when he shows the negative image to me it looks like a chip with a short crack running from it.Could be wrong of course.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I dont know what to say.

Providing there isn't any phototrickery involved, there is definitely something there. I have seen images of these "craft" before, only at higher altitude, possibly lower orbit. But who knows? I don't recall the source of the photos I have seen though. Some of the ones I saw looked almost "treelike" if you will.

They are definitely odd and unlike anything I know of.
But they definitely look manmade.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
those are pics of a solid object and are very interesting looks manmade to me.

keep looking up m8 you never know whats up there.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Critical_Mass
I dont know what to say.

Providing there isn't any phototrickery involved, there is definitely something there. I have seen images of these "craft" before, only at higher altitude, possibly lower orbit. But who knows? I don't recall the source of the photos I have seen though. Some of the ones I saw looked almost "treelike" if you will.

They are definitely odd and unlike anything I know of.
But they definitely look manmade.

The thing that gets me is he says its "Forgot to say in the vid, the size of the 'craft ' is about one and a half the size of a boeing 747 and moves incredible fast and therefore just can't be some kind of ordinary plane, as you can see for yourself in this video." how can he tell how large it is when he would have nothing to go on for scale.It could be thousands of miles away or just a few hundred feet up. I have to admit that the shape of the main object seen in the screen above looks like it has some very straight edges to it in places like the box like section of it.Maybe it has been messed with in photo shop. Interesting though.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Very Interesting. I'm seriously wondering how long the Government can deny 'something' is going on Military or otherwise.

Its seriously like a news crew standing at the gates of Area 51 w/cameras rolling asking the Government,

Reporter: "What's this Area 51 Base for?"
Government: 'There is no Area 51.'
Reporter: "But, I'm standing right infront of it, see? Here's the gate, the signs, the roving patrols and see all those buildings and hangers back there??'
Government: 'You faked all that, there is no Area 51.'

It gets really old. Time to tell us what you know!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

That's one way of putting it.I take it from your reply that you are convinced the objects in the photos are ufos.Still very sceptical myself. Be interesting to see if he manages to get any more pictures or even better footage of theses objects.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Since the Walson 'craft' are not images of solid objects, but constucted by the specular reflections of a shiny toy or a similar source, then the subject video cannot be a 'Walson craft'. I posted several examples of how Walson's 'craft' are created, so Walson shouldn't figure in any further discussion of these things. However, like Walson, this is another hoax in my opinion. It appears to a windscreen chip or flysplat. Significant that the author says he's photographed it 'many times' but shows only a single shot plus a blur in bright sunlight. No matter how many times you show a blur, no matter how you photo-edit it, it's still a blur. The spooky music is the telltale. It's a good strategy for occupying the logical side of your brain while filling the other side with a load of visual tripe. Don't be taken in. Anything compared to or associated with a Walson object is bound to be bogus.

WG3

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sliepnir
so.. south America/mexico sees illuminating ribbon estimated to be 12-15 miles long and a mile wide.
now this thing over norway/netherlands etc area... strange.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
Since the Walson 'craft' are not images of solid objects, but constucted by the specular reflections of a shiny toy or a similar source, then the subject video cannot be a 'Walson craft'

WG3

How do you know that for certain.Not saying you are wrong but as far as I know no real evidence has been produced to conclusively prove they are fake.I think he is locking on and filming satellites and its the atmosphere distortion that is making the images seem strange and spaceship like. I remember watching one of the vids and I thought I could make out the solar panels on it .

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

That's one way of putting it.I take it from your reply that you are convinced the objects in the photos are ufos.Still very sceptical myself. Be interesting to see if he manages to get any more pictures or even better footage of theses objects.

Not saying they are or aren't, I really can't tell to be honest. What I'm saying is, if you take all of the 'objects' seen in the skies around the planet in the last 50 yrs, you have to admit there is SOMETHING going on. Now i don't know if that's military, private enterprise, or 'extra-terrestrial' but there is clearly WAY to much evidence for the world governments to continue to claim there is nothing going on and that every one of these types of sightings are hoaxs and/or can be explained as 'swamp gas', 'venus', 'known aircraft', 'ballons', 'birds', ect , ect.

Make sense?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I really don't know myself its very much like the ghost debate many many sightings some films and pictures but still no real proof to settle the debate conclusively.Of course that is what we are all waiting for ,problem is when and if it does come people will say its cgi fake us military etc.Unless we get an "independence day" style sighting of course.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

I really don't know myself its very much like the ghost debate many many sightings some films and pictures but still no real proof to settle the debate conclusively.Of course that is what we are all waiting for ,problem is when and if it does come people will say its cgi fake us military etc.Unless we get an "independence day" style sighting of course.

Absolutely Agree....the 'Landing' would have to plastered all over every news outlet in the world and witnessed my millions first hand otherwise, it's all open to debate.

One way or another, I just wish we would know 100% no doubt that we are or are not alone in the universe.

Personally I don't believe we are, but I can't prove it

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
After leaving a comment about how I thought that it may just be a chip on a windscreen he came back and said

"To tarifa37. Yes, especially when you see it through a telescope
. "

So I presume that he means he took the pictures of the object through a telescope.He also answers another persons comment who suggests

"I think these crafts might be source of "Fire Breathing Dragons" of old legends. Imagine a laser shooting out of the 'head' of that thing!"

He replies

"
I've seen it one time ' spewing out ' these balls of light from the front and back side. Hope I will get the chance for taking a picture of it. These crafts very well might be the source of 'Fire Breathing Dragons' of old legends like you mentioned."

Im not sure what to think, however as someone who has filmed through a telescope to me it looks all wrong the clouds would look nearer due to the magnification IMHO.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by tarifa37]

top topics

join