It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good summary of the 9-11 commisson.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1379f4347a37.jpg[/atsimg]

I did not know that a majority of these people has a financial stake in the war in Iraq and in the oil companies.Makes you wonder just what they were doing during that time.No surprise that they allowed Zelikow to lead them by their noses he made sure the conclusions reached by them were the "right" ones for them and the conspirators.

[edit on 043131p://0026 by mike dangerously]

[edit on 043131p://0426 by mike dangerously]

[edit on 043131p://1526 by mike dangerously]

[edit on 043131p://2226 by mike dangerously]

[edit on 043131p://2526 by mike dangerously]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Sorry, but I couldn't see the image... it said it was missing.

Could you relink the image or describe what was in it?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SerialLurker

I have been trying to get it up but have surrendered and now leave it to our mods.>_<

[edit on 043131p://0126 by mike dangerously]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Ok,I got the link to work but still I would like to have the picture on the thread.I always have a problem getting images posted here.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

[edit on 17-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by mike dangerously

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1379f4347a37.jpg[/atsimg]
Ah,Thanx Slayer!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Excuse me?!? The 9/11 commission report went into great detail in how Al Qaida and Bin Laden set up a bunch of terrorists to hijack a plane, and identified how the people in the chain of command [censored] up in their duties to prevent the attack....and you say it DIDN'T assign blame or responsibility for the attack?

Good grief, did you ever even READ the thing? You can get it for free online, you know.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Excuse me?!? The 9/11 commission report went into great detail in how Al Qaida and Bin Laden set up a bunch of terrorists to hijack a plane, and identified how the people in the chain of command [censored] up in their duties to prevent the attack....and you say it DIDN'T assign blame or responsibility for the attack?

Good grief, did you ever even READ the thing? You can get it for free online, you know.

Thats directly contradictory to the FBI's information on the subject. Therefore, one of the parties has to be wrong.

So, I'm not directing this t you Dave, but it completely proves the government is lying about 911 on some level.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There is a concentration camp in Oakdale, Ca it is on Smith Rd, we have not been there but we did find it on the internet, we will be checking it out. Who are the contration camps for? Are we in for a surprise?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
Thats directly contradictory to the FBI's information on the subject. Therefore, one of the parties has to be wrong.

So, I'm not directing this t you Dave, but it completely proves the government is lying about 911 on some level.

Would you mind expounding on that claim? The only thing I'm aware of is the claim that "the FBI has no proof that Al Qaida was behind it", but when you read the actual report that quote was taken from in full, it says there was no proof out in the open that Al Qaida was behind the attack. The FBI report specifically said it went overseas and went through many intelligence documents, to see all the under the table chain of events showing that the Al Qaida network was behind the attack. From what I'm seeing, there is no contradiction. Thank you, Impressme, for pointing that document out to me, by the way.

This is neither here nor there. The original post said that the 9/11 commission report did NOT document who was reponsible for the attack, but anyone who actually read the thing will knows that they did. You may disagree with the culprits they identified, of course, but saying the report didn't identify anyone *at all* is flat out wrong. I am merely pointing that out.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by GoodOlDave]

top topics

join