It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont quite know what to make of this really...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Recently I saw this commercial and can't quite prove anything so I didn't know where to put it, I see a message in it like HOLLYWOOD and AMERICA.INC Lace our everyday lives with, but.. different. Just not quite the same, I wont tell you what message I see right away because I dont want you having any preconceived notions about it while watching, the video follows: www.youtube.com...

Its not alone, they seem to be everywhere now and just come in a different way.
Any feedback?

Thanks for reading

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well if your talking about the chemtrails. It's just a jet flying through the air. It's in context with the birds trying to fly, they are looking at the jet and when a jet flies it will always leave a trail of exhaust behind it, just like a car.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think I know the message you are thinking about.

If you are refering to how we are trap and are not really free, then we are on the same page.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

If you are refering to how we are trap and are not really free, then we are on the same page.

It also seems all fingers are pointing towards being set free. Think about how powerful metaphors are and they're everywhere!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

That is true, however they are seen and heard by few.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It's a wake up call. If you get the message you are awakening. It has always been there. Not only in commercials. Your perception of the world is changing. If you see these messages more and more you are on the right track.

Be well,

Deckard

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hmmm, Stupid #, Chemtrails are there, but...

Ok, let us do some Time Travel ....

Song title : Follow the Sun .
There are Chemtrails ALL over the Video !

[edit on 16/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

I think the advert is merely drawing parallels with life as many perceive it, yes it's about an awakening.

Some will see a lovely slim TV lacking borders, literally, others may see the deeper meaning where the parallels are drawn, some may actually believe it to be a message regarding the controlling state of modern society.

The irony would be that the last thing they want you to do is get off your backside and experience the real world as you won't be sitting on your sofa watching one of their TVs.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

Funny how that works, huh? Happens to me watching LOST, too. Back in '04 I didn't see anything but entertainment, now it is a whole new story!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Interesting connection - LOST. I never watched it before. Never gave me anyhing. It just stayed in my mind because I liked Terry Quinn since he stared in The Stepfather. 3 months ago I bought the first 3 seasons. Now it is suddenly interesting *ggg*

But it is in almost every movie. Try music lyrics. That is fun too

Be well,

Deckard

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

Yes, music lyrics, too. It's really everywhere once you wake up to it.
I love Quinn as Locke, really a great part he plays!

edit to add .. wait 'till you get to the 4th and 5th seasons! The correlations are everywhere...

[edit on 16-10-2009 by blujay]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deckard666
reply to post by blujay

Try music lyrics. That is fun too

Be well,

Deckard

Anyways, enough of that.

Just some songs that contain some interesting lyrics to say the least.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deckard666
reply to post by blujay

Interesting connection - LOST. I never watched it before. Never gave me anyhing. It just stayed in my mind because I liked Terry Quinn since he stared in The Stepfather. 3 months ago I bought the first 3 seasons. Now it is suddenly interesting *ggg*

But it is in almost every movie. Try music lyrics. That is fun too

Be well,

Deckard

It's Everyyyywhere in music.
As a matter of fact it seems it's popping up no matter where you look now

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RjKon

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

It also seems all fingers are pointing towards being set free. Think about how powerful metaphors are and they're everywhere!

A metaphor and a second mortage will buy you a cup of coffee.

new topics

top topics

join