It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Docs sue over H1N1 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi All

Article just came up on a SA news site. www.news24.co.za

Washington - New York medical workers took legal action on Thursday to halt a massive H1N1 flu inoculation programme being rolled out across the United States, claiming the vaccines have not been properly tested.

Full Article

Can anyone confirm? Has this stuff really not been FDA approved?

qwik

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have NO hard written proof ...me Mom is in a major Health care facillity...
She said the current rumors are that its around 68-70% approved?
Take that as you will, I don't understand it....
Does that mean that 3 out of every ten could havee after affects/symptoms?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
what someone needs to do is get their hands on a dose of vaccine, take it to an independant lab and have it thoroughly tested. it might be expensive, but maybe a group of people could put 25 bucks each into a kitty and do it that way...then publish the results on you tube. but it would have to be from the very same batch just prior to injecting into ordinary citizens. this would prevent tampering by officals.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The best website I have found to keep me up to date on the vaccine campaign.

www.theflucase.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I haven't read anything on it being tested and approved. I signed the forms for my son NOT to receive it at school. I don't want to have him used as a human lab rat to test this or any other vaccine. I wouldn't put it in my body, so I sure as hell won't let them put it in his.

From the local middle school, it is rumored that a teacher said that even if the parents sign the form to not allow it, that the kids will get it anyway. I told my son that if they try it, to tell them NO, and call his mom. He has my cell number to contact me. Hopefully, it won't become a "forced" vaccine.

Our family has never received a regular flu vaccine, and we aren't planning on it either.

A_L

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Our government only seems to be ordering 1 million doses. I dont think ours will be mandatory, hopefully not, we have over 44 million people here I think.

Johannesburg - Health Minister Aaron Motsoaledi says government plans to order one million doses of the H1N1 flu vaccine from three manufacturers, SABC news reported on Wednesday. He said the order would be divided equally between Sanofi-Pasteur, GlaxoSmithKline South Africa and Novartis South Africa. Motswaledi said his department held meetings with the three companies in this regard. He added, however, that no orders had yet been confirmed.

source news24

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's about time someone stood up and took some action...hopefully they get some where...to the above poster, imagine if schools did try to give children the vaccine, after parents have specifically told them not to...that's just really pushing it...they would be asking for trouble..they already are with their talk of compulsory vaccination...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
It's about time someone stood up and took some action...hopefully they get some where...to the above poster, imagine if schools did try to give children the vaccine, after parents have specifically told them not to...that's just really pushing it...they would be asking for trouble..they already are with their talk of compulsory vaccination...

That would cause mass riots over there your side! Or toi-toing as the call it over here in SA.

For those who are interested in seeing SA toi toi look here:
SA toi toi

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by qwiksilva

Yes your article is the second article that is been posted in the net about the FDA law sue.

Remember the problem with the vaccine is that the FDA violated their own federal laws to push the vaccine without testing of any kind.

And is all about money and profits.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's easy to produce vaccines for the 44 million. That's what taxes are for.

new topics

top topics

join