It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Forums Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I myself is guilty of this...

Instead of publishing a conspiracy theory so that a much wider audience-base can be reached(than just conspiracy fans among ourselves), and even have a chance of gaining attention from more reputable individuals/organizations, we instead resort to forums because it's so easy....

And then it's lost forever!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
what are we supposed to do? the internet reaches more people than you would think. Unless you want to hijack a TV station for an extended period of time

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Conspiracy is actually a theory based upon conjecture and some facts. According to some here at ATS the theory of evolution is a fact. If you do not express it somewhere it is a conspiracy with another flaw-fermenting in ones own mind-which than is called paranoia.

Conspiracy theories are good, it is when no one has them that things become bleak.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yo dawg, I herd you like conspiracies so I put a conspiracy in yo' conspiracy so you can conspire while you conspire!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by afterschoolfun
what are we supposed to do? the internet reaches more people than you would think. Unless you want to hijack a TV station for an extended period of time

And the quality of conspiracy forums to add...

The more reason to publish your works folks! If you have substantial evidence to present that is!

top topics

join