It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana AG drops Investigation of A.P.P.F.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

A statement released by Montana’s Attorney General Steve Bullock said the goal was to guarantee that, “No Montanans were taken advantage of or conned by this company.”

Since Michael Hilton and APF ended plans to do business in the state, Bullock’s office decided to suspend its inquiry. Officials asked APF to release documents about their funding, current contracts and corporate backing. APF did not provide these documents.

Spokeswoman Becky Shay said the company faxed the AG a one-page letter saying APF did no business in Montana other than to negotiate the jail contract, which they discontinued

WTF? shady.... just because they ran them out of monatana doesnt mean theyre not criminals... the feds arent on this, the montana AG drops the case... perhaps the APPF have connections higher up which may point to NWO/Black op BS afterall.. what gives?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I was recently wondering about this... For a while there was no news on it, and now it's no wonder why.

Strange that they would just leave like that. Definitely a cover-up of some sort.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
coffinman, i beleive we just witnesed a first step to see if a foreign force could be placed in our backyard, per say. there is no other reason for it, if you put the secrecy into the mix. its kind of obvious?

anyhow much appreciate your time spent looking this up for us all

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

APF probably gave the AG a nice fat campaign contribution so in returned he dropped the entire thing and allows APF to slink back to California.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am sure things like this can have influence.
I posted this on the thread Montana Town Occupied By Paramilitary Security Force

TheSacramentoBee AP State News
Would-be Montana jail chief has theft conviction
ShareThis

Buzz up!
By MATTHEW BROWN
Associated Press Writer
Published: Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2009 - 3:16 pm
Last Modified: Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2009 - 4:18 pm

BILLINGS, Mont. -- A former Secret Service agent named as the would-be operator of a Montana jail and law enforcement training center acknowledged Wednesday that he served 14 months in prison for stealing money from the government.

Michael Cohen was a supervisor with the Secret Service before his 2004 conviction on charges of stealing $2,800 from the agency. He was recently named by Santa Ana, Calif.-based American Police Force as the future overseer of a jail the company hopes to take over in rural Hardin, Mont.

top topics

join