It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcomming Veritas Show with Dr Steven Greer (founder of The Disclosure Project)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Upcomming Veritas Show with Dr Steven Greer (founder of The Disclosure Project)

I cant wait to hear the full show; should be comming out next week;

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think Greer is a real fighter for a better world. He’s not always allowed to tell the whole picture but does strive to reveal as much as possible. And let’s not forget former CIA director Bill Colby was murdered when trying to support the Disclosure Project.

"... Was CIA Director William Colby involved at some point? Was his "accidental" death in 1996 connected to your work?
Bill Colby was defecting from the supersecret group, and he was assassinated because he was going to transfer some hard technologies - operating devices - and $50 million in funding to us. He knew that with my kind of willpower and connections, I would have gotten that out to the world. He was found floating down the Potomac River the week he was going to meet with my closest friend. They made an example of him. In fact, Colby's best friend, a colonel who set up the meeting, said it was absolutely a hit. Even his wife said on CNN, "You know, it was strange, because he would never go out canoeing in a flooded, rain-swollen Potomac River at night and leave the house open and the coffeemaker and the computer on. That's not like Bill Colby at all"

source: www.disclosureproject.org...

Greer also mentioned Colby's death in this video (at about 14:50): video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Good post, DJ - looking forward to this.

And DeepSea - good point with that. I remember him mentioning that in the CSETI Applications discussion vid. Good little shred of factual evidence there.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I had never heard of Neil Armstrong's story with the invitation from Dr. Greer. That shows seem to be filled with lots of "disclosure".

Thanks for posting the link.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
" He knew that with my kind of willpower and connections, I would have gotten that out to the world. "

That sentence alone absolutely screams to me he has emotional, if not psychological problems - this Dr. Greer. Even if the statement was true, I wouldn't make it seeing how Colby is now deceased. This man appears to have an ego problem to say the least. I feel sorry for him but not as much as I do for those who might cling to every word he says.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
" He knew that with my kind of willpower and connections, I would have gotten that out to the world. "

That sentence alone absolutely screams to me he has emotional, if not psychological problems - this Dr. Greer. Even if the statement was true, I wouldn't make it seeing how Colby is now deceased. This man appears to have an ego problem to say the least. I feel sorry for him but not as much as I do for those who might cling to every word he says.

Seem just like a bald statement of fact to me.

He has excellent connections and to do what he has done he evidently has incredible willpower. What's the problem?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Thanks for the heads up, I will definitely watch this as soon as I can. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Greer, he has managed to compile an astonishing amount of testimony from credible military and corporate individuals. Again, thanks for the heads up

Edit: btw, S&F!
Edit nr2: Spelling errors

[edit on 14/10/09 by Saribous]

[edit on 14/10/09 by Saribous]

top topics

join