It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back in a bad vibe again, but different..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i made a post about a week ago about being in a bad vibe after what seemed like months and months and pure happiness, love and motivation. which i eventually got out of last week. but this weekend that just passed i was backj in a bad frequency, but more of an indifferent bland kinda vibe.. not a depressed vibe last the one i mentioned in the post i linked above......

i made a new vlog about it this weekend and i also had a really vivid dream at the beginning of this vibe and weekend.... i also had another really vivid dream..

[edit on 13-10-2009 by hautmess]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

I tried to watch, but couldn't. Can you summarize? I got the feeling that this is personal, and not a fresh doom type of thing where a great cataclysm occurs. Am I correct?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the funny vid

Obviously, you think a lot about what is right and wrong, what you should do or do not... but in theory, you know damn well that your task is to just let go of everything and learn how to feel with your heart, resist the male role society has put you in... and above all, stop pondering. Ask, where does your need to ponder come from? Then you will eventually see the source of the problem.

To make it short, i will tell you the source of the problem: You enjoy the dumb security of the childish cage. That's why you ponder and why you make a "vblog" about your misery. You want someone to tell you tütütüü, dear baby, here is the cage, i throw away the key. Now you don't need to face the real world and your real self anymore.

Choose between societys false, comforting ego or between the true self. The funny thing is, you already made the choice for your true self, but still your habits and the sheer material weight of your mind prevent the spiritual path

Confidence is not enough, work and real liberty is needed

Thanks you gave me the opportunity to remind myself of some urgent things

new topics

join