It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. to house detained migrants in converted hotels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18
I get it, for you every immigrant sells dope, steal, use false documents, etc.

No, you don't.

YOU have picked a certain crime, unlawful entry, and determined that people should not be jailed for it. I've named other offenses as examples. I could've said wreckless driving or anything.

I don't have any presuppositions about anyone I don't know, including immigrants.

Why is it that you've refused to answer ANY of my questions?

What makes unlawful entry any different than another crime? Why do you defend the people who break this law, and not others?

Can you think for yourself, or do you just ignore the questions so you can repeat this preposterous position?

You are angry that they don't applicate to everything that you had to do because you were born here. Anger then leads to hate.

You don't know me. You are delusional AND presumptuous.

Can't you defend your position?

If hughing is illegal then you should protest about it, not let it be and say "oh well, that's the law"

So, what is your protest? When and where did you make this opinion known? How will you change the law to allow people to cross our borders without restriction?

Why don't you offer your home to them? YOUR job? I know people in Texas that can deliver a dozen illegal aliens to you next week. They will arrive hungry, broke and ready to take your job and anyone else you know.

Ready?

Maybe when you grow up you will start to be aware that we are all humans born in the same planet.

Your resort to unfounded personal attacks reveals your immaturity and lack of logical argument.

Looking at their nationality, race, religion, physical apparance as a difference is ignorant, and no those from other countries are not "aliens".

The only one who's discussed illegal aliens' race, et c. is YOU. So, who is the ignorant person in this thread.

Anyone not born here or nationalized, IS an "alien." Do you understand English? Have you studied government or social studies?

I also here a lot of citizens of how our tax money is wated on immigrants. But the goverment has stolen more. Most of the income tax is spent on the military (what a waste since they can't still find the man in a cave).

Prove what you just said.

Everything in that paragraph is false, baseless, blather.

Prove what you've said is true. (You won't, because you can't formulate a complete sentence, much less a cogent argument)

The least of anyone's complains should be immigrants, that's unless you hate them.

Then please tell that to President Obama, because he has promised La Raza Unida, the Hispanic Caucus and other supporters that immigration is one of the top priorities of his administration.

What a "hater."

You've yet to answer the very first quetion I asked you 4 posts ago:

If crossing the border without documentation is unlawful, what makes it different from the other crimes that people go to jail for?

Deny ignorance.

jw

<< 1   >>

join