It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of American Political Peril

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I look at a little something and ran with it only to recognize i experienced been way off. it absolutely was the sensationalism in the subject inside the information that distracted me. I believed it absolutely was a genuine issue. Man, certainly not again.

[Mod Edit - Removed spam links]
edit on 17/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The world is going to hell in a hand basket and we are all just along for the ride.
unless something is done to end this madness for once and all.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Excellent idea. I hope it will work, but chances are it won't. It's a little hard to get people to listen on the internet.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Doax919

The "Madness" will never stop. It will only get worse. Things are almost out of our control.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I wouldn't say that the public is distracted, maybe more mis-led. With news coverage the way it is, it's hard to get the real information. The government is screening media coverage like always and leaving its people in the dark. It's about time we stop being "distracted" or "mis-led" and realize whats going on here.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Talking our wars out would be the ideal solution, except when oposing sides are unwilling to listen to each other (which is most of the time) and can not settle any differences with out first killing thousands of innocent men, woman, and children for "the good of the cause." Where are our elected officials when real issues need to be solved? Planning something bigger? Or too busy counting tax money?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Great point, I miss the days when we could make fun of the monkey. There's only one thing worse than a Nation with a dumb leader and it's one where you can't badmouth the person at the top. Can you say hello Big Brother?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
fantastically written keep it up guys!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Were dying wake up please.Its not over but blood will have to be shed.Sucks but that is just the way it is now. Wake up its not to late.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

cia dirtbags EVERYWHERE

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Two thumbs up!! I have been saying for a long time, everything that is happening is by design. We are being squeezed, plain and simple.

If the real TPTB have their way the US will fall. period. Once the baby boomers are gone, it's all over but the cryin.

Not only is the US reaching critical mass, the baby boomers are aging...beginning to retire. My biggest fear it the plan is to totally freak out anyone still rational by driving the far left into a frenzy and keep pushing us so far and so fast left, a total knee jerk reaction will rise up and slap back so far right we are all ######

If the timing of just such a thing coincides with a decline in the boomers still alive....very sad math indeed. Those of us that grew up in the Cold War view communism and fascism much differently than the current generation. Also by design.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am complete aqgreed with the owner of this site...people of USA...have to look the way,to finish with this charade...there are not an "economical problem" ¡¡are complicates, an fiction movements. to US....to the ashkenazis jews from Rothschilds¡¡¡(OWNERS OF ALL THE BANKS FROM WORLD....in association with VATICAN..and THE E- LIZARD BET-QUEEN..of ENGLAND¡¡¡TO do demage to all countrys of the world...but in special,to be THE COMPLETE OWNERS....Of the BRAVO.people from USA¡¡¡their propertys..and their youth people of USA..that are ..JUST FIGHTING, NOW AND MAY BE FOR EVER¡¡¡¡all the religious and ecomomicals wars that was SUPOUSED..TO BE FIGHTING....FOR THE ISRAEL ARMY..againts their enemys THEARABS¡¡¡¡¡because the direct benefits goes,AT last to ISRAHELL¡¡¡¡and the bankS OF THE Rothschild famyly trustS¡¡¡¡¡¡(DONT BELIVES ME¡¡READ ALL AT THE SYNAGOIGUE OF SATA PDF FREE..AT WEB¡¡¡WHAT ARE DOING IN AFHGANISTAN,PAKISTAN,IRAK...AND OTHERS ARABS COUNTRYS? THE YOUTH PEOPLE..OF THE STATES FIGHTING....A "NEVERENDING WAR" IN "NAME OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY"¡¡¡¡¡ IN WHICH PLACES THEY WILL HAVE TO CUT ALL PEOPLE HEADS (MILLIONS AND MILLIONS¡¡¡) BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT CHANGE RELIGIONS FAKES IDEAS ,FROM A YEAR OR TWO OR THOUSANDS...IN A SIMPLE WAY¡¡¡FANATICS ARE FANATICS..LOOK" CATHOLICS" STILL ADORER THE POPE..AND HIS BANDS OF PEDOS¡¡¡¡LOOKS JEWS
"THE WROST" BECAUSE THEIR SACRED LAWS SAYS THAT ALL PEOPLE OF WORLD¡¡¡¡ALLLLLLL¡¡IF ARE NO JEWS .....ARE "GOYIMS" SIMPLE PIGS..TO BE LIE,TOBE USE,TO BE SLAVES...AND AT LAST IF DONT OBEY .......TO BE KIIIILLL¡¡¡ TRUE GOD SAVE US..MANKIND,FRIENDS AND FAMILYS¡¡¡¡¡

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I like the whole concept your post.Your post is covering most of all the important aspect relatated to this topic.
plumber Joliet
Plumbing Grand Prairie TX
Palatine Plumbing
Delray Beach Plumbing

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thank god you are awake all this is true and people dont like to admit it to themselves.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The word conspiracy has been destroyed. when people hear it they automatically associate crazy or overparanoid. This is in fact the opposite the ability to decipher conspiracy theories is a gift. Praise to all who see through lies to the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The word conspiracy has been destroyed. when people hear it they automatically associate crazy or overparanoid. This is in fact the opposite the ability to decipher conspiracy theories is a gift. Praise to all who see through lies to the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Have you read this?

obamasgarden.wordpress.com...

All 8 chapters are pretty interesting. Someone found Obama's uncle's personal web site from 2001: web.archive.org/web/20010502173913/home.att.net...

BEFORE it was abruptly pulled down just a year later.

It's like deconstructing Obama and his handlers: The Clintons (yes Hillary!) and Bushes and organized crime. Turns out Obama even has a Saudi Arabian cousin, Abdullah al Ahmadi, who worked for Saudi Aramco.

Virginia Dunham Goeldner is Obama's aunt on his mother's side. This is the story of her family, IN LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS. And it all ties into the Clintons and the Bushes, drug-running and bank spying: the Global Mafia.

Here is more from the archive of Cecil Goeldner's website, from 2001:
web.archive.org/web/20010410174343/home.att.net...

web.archive.org/web/20010221194711/home.att.net...

web.archive.org/web/20010224005537/home.att.net...

web.archive.org/web/20010502173913/home.att.net...

This is his uncle's resume, he was a pioneer computer database programmer in core banking technology: web.archive.org/web/20010617175653/home.att.net...

For 30 years, he worked in the company that was linked to the Vince Foster and Mena Airport drug running scandals: Systematics, Inc. AND he had his pilot's license.

Hillary and the Rose Law firm represented Systematics in the 1970s and 1980s. The Bushes are linked too...like I said, it's organized crime.

But, there is also some interesting 'birth certificate' investigation...like nothing you have never seen.

edit on 28-2-2012 by MotherMayEye because: I just cannot get the links from archive to go through.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I can't thank you enough for providing this option

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join