It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "Moon Bombing" mission -- DISAPPEARS

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by gazerstar

lol yeah it was definately pretty weird... I've never seen such an amateur video from Nasa before...then again I could be mis-informed. :p

The video was indeed an exercise in amature hour. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just kidding themselves.

Videos like this are a big reason I don't belive NASA really wants all of us to be interested in what they are doing.

The shot looking down on the table with three guys looking like they stepped out of the 80's. compleate with one of the worst mullets I've ever seen. It looked like that shot was filmed on VHS tape in a high school.

And then the switching to animations right at the money shot? And all the shots of people at fold up tables working on laptops?

It's as if they purposely got everyone to tune in in oder to give them the worst show they could possibly create, so they would be posative that when the next big event happens no one will bother watching.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by humanalien2

Hi, can you please summarize that in like say...2 or 3 sentences? Some people here might consider this spam and/or off-topic gibberish. Thanks!

I would go for the second one: off-topic gibberish.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

See my NAVY Space Command thread
They just put out a contract call for the Navy Space engineers... unlimited funding

And NASA can't buy a decent camera

NAVY Space Command Uncovered
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

And/or plagiarism
www.carrollconews.com...

[edit on 10/10/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
Not all rednecks are like that. I don't appreciate the prejudice.
Second line.

I agree
Seems more and more ATS has become about personal bashing and childish name calling rather than discussing the topic

I guess the NASA huggers are miffed that this was another failure

Originally posted by mckyle
BTW: he never said English was not his first language. Read the post dear boy.

I read the post just fine...

Originally posted by theflashor
My english is not great, but when it comes to science and maths i have a fair understanding so why the insult? thats totally uncalled for, this is why i dont visit ATS often nowadays, moron!

Since when is it funny to insult other members? Does it make ya feel superior or something?
And what did it accomplish?

It's making me think of visiting ATS a lot less lately, which I am sure will make some people happy

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Good spot Phage

There's another guy, who I won't mention who seems to share the same penchant for borrowing stuff from other sites.

With every month, and more uploading of legitimiate thoughts, it only gets easier to spot the frauds.

Again, good find.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,

I think to be fair to Ha`la`tha, he was ticked off at the impetuous and rather denigrating comment initially posted by that other bloke.

Did you read his response to my initial post where he accused me of not knowing what I was talking about?

BTW: he never said English was not his first language. Read the post dear boy.

CleverNameHere: if you mean "redneck" as from the south of the US, or the hills, he is not! He is a native of England.

I don't even know why I am bothering to explain this. It's a non-issue! Lets get back on track.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by mckyle]

Yeah you're right, this is what he said...

reply to post by mckyle

My english is not great, but when it comes to science and maths i have a fair understanding so why the insult? thats totally uncalled for, this is why i dont visit ATS often nowadays, moron!

So to be fair Ha`la`tha you are the one in the wrong. Stop ridiculing people because English is a second language for them, this website is not designed for English speaking people only. Get a damn grip on yourself, and be a bit nicer to others, for all we know now this guy logged off for good, and it's all because he was trying to voice what he had to say, and a couple of you had to be jacka##s about some stuff that wasn't even important, you should have just let the guy be and be on your merry way.

Regarding the topic at hand, this whole mission was complete lies, right from the start. I don't know what to believe yet, but I'm sure I'll figure out some more information before generating some sort of conspiracy about all of this - at this point plenty are swimming around in my mind, but then again I could be wrong with my thoughts so I'll keep them too myself for the time being.

And by the way, Soylent Green Is People you need to stop being such a nazi in this thread. I'm tired of reading through all these posts and seeing you try to contradict everything that anyone has to say just because you have a couple links and a bit of knowledge doesn't mean you were on the moon watching with your own eyes while all of this went down. How the hell do you know if NASA can call this a success? Just because they claim it to be? Ha! Since when do we believe NASA? Since when do we even believe any government agency? Since when do we believe the government? Since when do we believe the MSM? Give me a damn break and seriously stop posting in this thread for a few minutes so people can post without you're BS overwhelming this thread. Go create your own thread if you wish to agree with everything NASA has to say, because this thread is mostly about how we do not believe what has been told to us.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by highlyoriginal]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,

Grow up. Seriously. This is obviously about other things - other posts where your ego was severly dented - Taymour x 2 anyone?

Just drop it.

I've extended the olive branch to you since that time and you insist on staying huffy - and now it seems vindictive.

Just leave it and grow up.

And I'm sorry if you can't tell the difference between not having good English and having English as a second language.

I'm leaving it there as I have no intention of entering in to a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent who conveniently ignores salient facts.

So. Lets drop it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It's making me think of visiting ATS a lot less lately, which I am sure will make some people happy

Not true Zorgon! I think you contribute to ATS more than most, and I (as well as many) enjoy reading your posts/threads. You're a great asset to this site and I hope you don't slow down your posts here!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Um.. Who are you talking to? When did I attack someone about English being their second language? Please show me.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

i might be wrong! as allways i did read that it shall create a 5 mile crator somewhere, i cant remember where now.

No problem
I will remember for you... the five mile wide crater reference is easy to find with a simple google, but some here would rather insult you than attack the source of what you read...

:shk:

NASA moon bombing violates space law & may cause conflict with lunar ET/UFO civilizations

Commentary: The planned October 9, 2009 bombing of the moon by a NASA orbiter that will bomb the moon with a 2-ton kinetic weapon to create a 5 mile wide deep crater as an alleged water-seeking and lunar colonization experiment, is contrary to space law prohibiting environmental modification of celestial bodies. The NASA moon bombing, a component of the LCROSS mission, may also trigger conflict with known extraterrestrial civilizations on the moon as reported on the moon in witnessed statements by U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong, and in witnessed statements to NSA (National Security Agency) photos and documents regarding an extraterrestrial base on the dark side of the moon.

www.examiner.com...

So the term 5 mile wide deep crater was actually in the source you read

Also written here

BREAKING : Watch Live NASA Bombing Moon - LCROSS Lunar Impact ...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

NASA MOON BOMBING
Oct 8, 2009 ... The dramatic LCROSS mission bombing the moon will be broadcast on a ... kinetic weapon to create a 5 mile wide deep crater as an NASA to ...
www.grangettes.ch...

LUNAR CRATER
Sep 14, 2009 ... LCROSS Reveals Target Crater for Lunar South Pole Impacts | Moon Today. ... weapon to create a 5 mile wide deep crater as an alleged. ...
elemynt.com...

So all you big Debunker Bullies can be proud of yourselves attacking a member when a simple google search would have shown ya where he got it from...

I hope he hasn't signed out permanently because of this

[edit on 10-10-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There is nobody in the mass media commenting about this obviously fake video from NASA. And I dont think most people even knew about the moon being bombed on Friday.

NASA can get away with stuff like this. So what if a few people on ATS reacts? It wont make it into the mass media anyway.

This is what the public is satisfied with:

But Im not surprised. This is what I expected from NASA. People need to understand that its not the job of a government agency to keep the public informed about what really happens.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I hope so to.

Though I fear that was their intention. To stifle him and force him out.

Our kind aren't taken kindly to around these parts - not any more.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
funny how there are politics even here on ATS and a LOT of them....It seems there is no escape from politics!
I could start a thread on this but then, it would lead no-where. haha. uhg. Fun times we live in!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

i might be wrong! as allways i did read that it shall create a 5 mile crator somewhere, i cant remember where now.

No problem
I will remember for you... the five mile wide crater reference is easy to find with a simple google, but some here would rather insult you than attack the source of what you read...

:shk:

NASA moon bombing violates space law & may cause conflict with lunar ET/UFO civilizations

Commentary: The planned October 9, 2009 bombing of the moon by a NASA orbiter that will bomb the moon with a 2-ton kinetic weapon to create a 5 mile wide deep crater as an alleged water-seeking and lunar colonization experiment, is contrary to space law prohibiting environmental modification of celestial bodies. The NASA moon bombing, a component of the LCROSS mission, may also trigger conflict with known extraterrestrial civilizations on the moon as reported on the moon in witnessed statements by U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong, and in witnessed statements to NSA (National Security Agency) photos and documents regarding an extraterrestrial base on the dark side of the moon.

www.examiner.com...

So the term 5 mile wide deep crater was actually in the source you read

Also written here

BREAKING : Watch Live NASA Bombing Moon - LCROSS Lunar Impact ...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

NASA MOON BOMBING
Oct 8, 2009 ... The dramatic LCROSS mission bombing the moon will be broadcast on a ... kinetic weapon to create a 5 mile wide deep crater as an NASA to ...
www.grangettes.ch...

LUNAR CRATER
Sep 14, 2009 ... LCROSS Reveals Target Crater for Lunar South Pole Impacts | Moon Today. ... weapon to create a 5 mile wide deep crater as an alleged. ...
elemynt.com...

So all you big Debunker Bullies can be proud of yourselves attacking a member when a simple google search would have shown ya where he got it from...

[edit on 10-10-2009 by zorgon]

Good for you Zorgon. You've tried to turn this around. I never challenged the little lad to provide a source for his statement. What you refuse to acknowledge - repeatedly - is that this fellow challenged me to proivde better research, after insulting me.

So, why is it you so conveniently ignore these facts???

Anti intellectual is what I'm guessing - going by the volumious, non-critical ah-hem "analysis" you post adnauseum on ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Cue Standard Mod Speech

Hi People,

Just a polite request to please:

1. Stay on-topic
2. Keep the personal stuff out of it

Cheers,
ALIEN

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
How much of a plume would expect if you fire a bullet into mud!

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps there is water. Water + Dust = Mud

Good call.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

did you say UNLIMITED FUNDING? Wowzers!

wonder what types of jobs need to be filled.
maybe they have room for
an old housewife who can see 3d in 2d images haha!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Hi-I switched on FOX n fiends this AM and instead of moon shot coverage they were showing a good half-hour of some imbecile on 4 flattened tires running from about a hundred cps, somewhere in Texas. This, and rubbing our faces in it with the nobel prize freakshow, while totally ignoring our glorious murderous remote control kill spree for zionism over in enemy land. I could have puked. Gretchen tried her best to show cooch but you could tell she was feeling a little raw from the night before and not really in to it.

I suspect there was some intervention in this little experiment. I saw this on Mars one time. The vehicles that burst forth from the soil were black crosses that swarmed like hornets, after a quake. I always credit God for these things.

Now, I've got to hit the road so I can catch up with Forbes....

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The news conference post-mortem will be interesting. I'm almost dreading it because I anticipate being angry afterwards...

Hopefully the information will be worthwhile and not some 24-hour hackjob of an explanation. Maybe it will be entertaining and NASA will come clean that they attacked and successfully neutralized a Sarlacc in that pit.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join