It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien kabbalah - spiritworld 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
SPIRITWORLD Volume 1 (Evidence for the Ether)

Google Video Link

SPIRITWORLD Volume 2 (ALIEN KABBALAH) is a new film by British Film Director CHRIS EVERARD. This feature Length Cinema Documentary exposes a race between Black Magicians to control the Souls of Mankind – Nostradamus, Eliphas Levi, Himmler, Joseph Smith of the Mormon Church & Aleister Crowley are all featured in this film - ...and, For The First Time, CHRIS EVERARD Exposes How Ancient Magickal Texts Have Been Used to Contact Beings on Other Worlds!

www.spiritworlddvd.com...
www.enigmatv.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
so...what are these exactly?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
video links to the documentaries; spiritworld 1 & 2........

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
did anybody watch these?

any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
mcrom, i watched this all night, didnt sleep at all

wow, just wow

i am amazed..some of the stuff in the videos is a far-fetched, but for the rest, just wow...

S&F!!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

S&F for your post and vids, haven't watched them all yet, but am in the process of downloading all of them. I stands to intelligent reason that the ancient sages and magicians had something going for them, and we know that aliens have been visiting this world for a very long time now. Many people have gotten their higher education from the Spirit World, or maybe ET. What is so wrong with this? It seems that only a deeply religions person would take issue with a man/woman talking to ET or ancient Spirits, and take issue they do. Many Christians have told me they saw Jesus, and he spoke to them, taught them things, but if I report to them that I saw Ra, or an ET being from another planet, who taught me things, well, they are all Satanic, you see. And everything they say is a lie. Only Jesus tells the truth here, all other beings, no matter how old, or how high up in dimensions they are, all are demonic if they do not bear the face of Jesus. I have always had a difficult time wrapping my mind around why a person would believe something wholly made up and not something real.

new topics

top topics

join