It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Veteran Counterintelligence Officer Warns America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

canadafreepress.com...

By Toby Westerman Tuesday, September 29, 2009
America is about to be forced into a dangerous game of catch and release with deadly spies, threatening both national security and the morale of the U.S. intelligence community, warns veteran counterintelligence officer Christopher Simmons in a exclusive interview with International News Analysis Today.

Christopher Simmons is director and founder of the Cuban Intelligence Research Center.

International coercion, attacks on national security, lies and misinformation spread in the media, and the murder of American citizens are part of a “Cold War” being fought within and outside the borders of the United States.

This Cold War is being waged in cooperation with Islamic terrorists
“To the Obama administration: welcome to the new Cold War,” Simmons declared.

*** you got finish reading this thing... where did we go wrong...?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I hope nothing bad happens, but like obama i want change so there needs to be a catalyst

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Well, the more i learn about our two histories and how intertwined they are. you can have OBAMA, I'll keep my America... let him change the UK.
lets nuke London for a change.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

You must have misread my post. I definately do not want Slimball Obama, i just want change, but not the kind hes talking about.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
well he went to Pakistan with a British or a Indonsian Passport...

are you sure we can reach a deal.... after all a dictator is closer to a queen, and if memory serves me correctly he bowed to the queen...
and the mrs. violated the queens NO TOUCH policy... why didnt you
just keep him in the Tower of London for a few decades... we want miss him. after all the rest of the world Loves the guy... Yea, Right - he is doing their bidding and not ours.... he is more to your liking than ours... you see we have a system here in America... and someone
violated it big time .... check out how these jerks get into office...
its called Hacking Democracy.... on google video.

top topics

join