It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the antichrist? getting old? read this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not sure really what to make of this, but given the recent events and the whole apocalypse thing people are talking about, (I'm not religious, btw, but a little intrigued now) and people even saying Obama is the Antichrist, I found this tonight, and it sent chills down my spine.

About CPS Chicago Public Schools serves approximately 407,000 students in 666 schools. It is the nation’s third-largest school district.

This is an excerpt from Chicago Public Schools webpage. link below

Chicago Public Schools

Interesting number, don't you think? Why not 665 or 667, or any other number? and this is an EXACT number of schools in the Chicago district, right from their own .edu website.

I don't know. What I do know, is that there are a lot of speculations about the Illuminati, Free masons, and their link to Satan, etc... as well as the 2012 theories, and much more that is all over this website. Now don't get me wrong, I personally don't believe that he is the Antichrist, but thought I would share this with you, and get some insight and opinions from my fellow ATSers. (BTW, I am in the middle of some studying on a theory of my own about the Antichrist, and who he is, but I am trying to cross reference some things to try to solidify my "theory" and will hopefully have it up soon, and again, it is only a theory of possibility if in fact the antichrist were real, and more of a talking point/ discussion)

THE END IS NEAR!!!!! ....????? o.O

[edit on 1-10-2009 by resist2012]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

eh, that easily could be a coincidence (though, I'm not definately saying it is). A good in-depth report on whether Obama is the Anti-Christ is this one, which said, out of 27 signs of the Anti-Christ, so far the President only fills 12.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

oh, I did forget to mention in there that Obama was in fact the Illinois state senator there.... a known fact, yes, but another coincidence? On top of the fact that it is now the murder capital of the united states, (although I believe Camden NJ is of the world, as far as per-capita, at least it was. NJ is just weird, used to live there, if there is a gate to hell its there somewhere)

As for the report you posted, interesting, although, the construction of the alter for the temple mount has in fact begun according to israel, and posted in a thread on this sight, though it is being constructed elsewhere, then will be moved to the temple mount, and as for his name being related to the number 666, lets see,

Barack Hussein Obama

then name consists of 18 letters, the sum of 666, 6+6+6=18, 8+1=9
9 is an important number for a lot of reasons, as it signifies an end. as the number 27 (the number of signs, 2+7=9)

so there are 2 more signs,
still though, yeah, I have my own theories from a philosophical point of view, and in them, Obama is not the Antichrist, but I still do find this to be interesting.
hell, maybe it's Benjamin Netenyahu

[edit on 1-10-2009 by resist2012]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i read somwhere that those [satanic?] persons who are pulling the strings from the shadows have to tell us what's going on in some form or another so that only those who are consciously aware of specific [occult?] meanings will understand them and recognize them for what they are.

remember, although you may not be consciously aware of certain things, your mind retains everything about everything that you directly experience.

this whole situation certainly is interesting...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I read Biblical prophecy and have studied it for quite a few years. I haven't seen anything to correlate 666 to schools as an indicator of the man's identity. It is supposed to be "the number of a man", something more definitive and applicable to one person.

If you want to see an example of what that means, do a quick search on ATS for Javier Solana. Lots of interesting threads on him. He happens to have quite a bit of power in the EU and worldwide, yet we don't hear much about him in the US. I found it interesting that he has so many connections to the number 666 that are more individualized.

I'm definitely NOT saying he's it - there are still missing pieces - but his connections are more in line with what would be applicable.

Have fun!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ive had enough people saying Obama is antichrist or others are anti christ, because they are not. For antichrist to come all the prophecies foretold must come TRUE every single one has to come true as god's word is always right.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well they don't the US the Great Satan for nothing.

Is Clinton the Antichrist?

Will this nightmare never end?

How many scandals must we unearth before America turns on Bill Clinton? Remember his last boast? "I may not live in the White House anymore, but I will still be around." Hopefully the stench of that boast and his actions will open everyone's eyes to the pure evil that is Bill Clinton.

Is George Bush The Antichrist?

Is Bush the coming Antichrist or Man of Sin? I don't think so, but he surprisingly fills many of the parameters of the coming man of sin. Additionally his actions are perfectly timed to bring about the coming antichrist system in the regions of the world that so many ‘prophecy

Evidence that Ronald Reagan
was the Beast of Revelation

A number of Web sites comment briefly on the implications of Ronald Wilson Reagan having six letters in each of his names. They go on to dismiss the implications because:
(a) the whole idea is crazy, or
(b) it disagrees with their own theory which is even crazier.

Whether our 40th President was the Beast of Revelation* or not, someone ought to mention the rest of the evidence which suggests that he was, if only as a study in coincidence.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If Obama is the Antichrist he must fail at everything then. Somehow you and the rest of ATS figured out his master plan, a plan so diabolical and intricate, even though he is the Antichrist but he never thought that someone on the internet would find out his true identity.

new topics

top topics

join