It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my pops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i like my dad i really do but lately he has just pissed me off a lot, iwouldnt want any1 else for a father but he has been self centered lately, he has been watering the lawn with the sprinkler 24\7 right by my bball hoop so it has been wet there and he has it out all day and are elictrical wiring sucks gonads so when the sprinkler is on i cant use the computer, and he made me mow the lawn which is fine but it is only so long cuz he wont stop watering the yard and i already cant play bball or use the computer and the he makes me cut the grass, he did pay me though and then i said something about it and he had to get an attitude and tell me i cant use the computer but eventually i did get it back somhow i guess i should have kept my mouth shut
but i was pissed i was like
:bnghd:
and
and should have been like
:bash: im over it now though

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
'Rents...what can I say ?

The only thing I can tell you, Jordan is that I totally empathize with you and that the minute you have the opportunity, and/or are of legal age....ESCAPE !!!!!!!

Trust me on this. You do NOT want to be living with your parents after you are 18 or you will REALLY have reason to complain about their treatment of you.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by KayEm]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i like my parents both of them i love them but lately my dad has just aggravated the heck out of me

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Seems to me that if you cant use the computer while the sprinkler is on then you have a bigger, maybe fatal, problem then dad & son relations.

top topics

join