It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason information site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Found a site from ex masons with info on masonic order.

Sure most of you know this stuff but thought I would post it.

www.fish4masons.org...
www.fish4masons.org...

Comes from a Christian angel as the members are all ex Masons turned Christians.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Second link is broken, file not found. Im not sure, but i think there is already a thread about this. Im not a 100% sure, you'll have to ask the staff to be sure.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
Found a site from ex masons with info on masonic order.

Sure most of you know this stuff but thought I would post it.

www.fish4masons.org...
www.fish4masons.org...

Comes from a Christian angel as the members are all ex Masons turned Christians.

Mike Gentry, a Prince Hall Affiliate Mason (not a "former" one as he claims, just an inactive one) who runs the website abovementioned, is a gentleman that I�m well acquainted with, as he frequents practically every Masonic and fraternal forum that I�ve ever seen. The �organizations� that he�s involved in (Order of Former Freemasons and Ex-Masons For Jesus) currently has 7 or 8 members.
Brother Ed King of the Grand Lodge of Maine has an excellent website where exposes the hypocrisies and often outright lies of those opposed to Freemasonry at www.masonicinfo.com...
Mr. Gentry and his �Fish For Masons� site is addressed here:
masonicinfo.com...

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Mike Gentry, a Prince Hall Affiliate Mason (not a "former" one as he claims, just an inactive one) who runs the website abovementioned, is a gentleman that I�m well acquainted with, as he frequents practically every Masonic and fraternal forum that I�ve ever seen. The �organizations� that he�s involved in (Order of Former Freemasons and Ex-Masons For Jesus) currently has 7 or 8 members.
Brother Ed King of the Grand Lodge of Maine has an excellent website where exposes the hypocrisies and often outright lies of those opposed to Freemasonry at www.masonicinfo.com...
Mr. Gentry and his �Fish For Masons� site is addressed here:
masonicinfo.com...
Fiat Lvx.
[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Masonic Light]

Wow, I never heard of Mike Gentry. Great info MasonicLight, thank for the links....

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Who can't search the net to find a site on masonry?It is not hard, and everyone is different.Here is a site:www.cuttingedge.org...
one more:www.cuttingedge.org...
okay and this one:www.ephesians5-11.org...
[Edited on 16-5-2004 by jhova]

new topics

top topics

join