It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified Theory of Creation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Unified Theory of Creation

The theory is rather simple attempt to separate and identify "entities" that threw their own creative processes are responsible
for modern mans appearance on this planet. It is not an attempt to settle this argument once and for all, but rather open the door
for intellectual discussion, and widen the possibilities as to our true genesis.

This theory intends to show a logical progression of evolution and creationism side by side in the proper context as it might have occurred. This theory is not intended to prove the existence of the divine universal presents, and only acknowledges its existence.

The theory is based in three principals.
1. History is fragmented and taken out of context through time and different language's.
2. Our genesis is intentionally kept hidden from us.
3. There are forces present today that work to keep humanity ignorant of their past.

The theory consists of 3 main phases to be labeled Genesis 1 Genesis 2 Genesis 3.

Genesis 1 is the time period from the beginning of the planet to when a intelligent creature walked upright and use tools. In this period the life forms evolved slowly to a highly advanced self sustaining position capable of manipulating its surroundings and create technology and biological "Creations". This life form would have a primitive mindset compared to the modern man and could not have evolved on its own without external intervention.

Genesis 2 is the time line of the first "sentient" creation of genesis 1 namely that of the patriarchs of the biblical times and before to include
the great Greek and Roman gods.

Genesis 3 is modern man on the planet today and is the result of Gen2 exercising its creativity.

There is a great deal of confusion as to who was really who in the ancient scriptures because the 3 separate entities have been mixed together
in periods of overlap.

Overlap is the time when Gen1 was no longer the dominant force because Gen2 started to exert its own dominance and its own creative abilities to which
Gen1 objected forcefully.

Gen1 is generally considered to be "Satan" in the bible because it is associated with snakes and serpents, dragons and reptiles. And logically if it
came from a time of the great lizards then it would be appropriate to consider it in this manner.

Gen2 is a far more refined creation consisting of the attributes that are lacking in gen1, namely empathy, emotions, spirituality.

Gen3 is the world you see today, and consists of the attributes of both gen1 and ge2 in varying degrees depending on the amount and type of influences of both gen1 and gen2.

I open this theory up to debate. If you wish to take part please do. If you wish to criticize it, please do, but if you do, be prepared to support your counter position with information. I would hope those that take part will be able to discriminate and interrogate any information provided.

Assumptions will be allowed if they are supported with sound logic, and common sense, but if such time they no longer do this they will be removed. Faith based arguments are to be considered but not given the same strength as a assumption based in fact.

To start off I would suggest the "Annunaki" are both Gen1 and Gen2. Enki and Enlil are both Gen1. Enoch and Ezekiel were Gen2 who lived on the surface of this planet.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We will have to date and place the Vedas in there too.
The Egyptian(Khemit) Gods like Thoth.
Anomalous objects found in coal etc.
Submerged structures.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
We will have to date and place the Vedas in there too.
The Egyptian(Khemit) Gods like Thoth.
Anomalous objects found in coal etc.
Submerged structures.
Yes, absolutely. And I was hoping those people knowledgeable about those areas would ring in as well.

The theory really isn't about a time line, but rather, how all the pieces of the puzzle go together.

For instance, the genetic history says our mankind can not be older than, 200,000 years? But in that, we also have the genetic material of Gen2. I remember something about a bottleneck event where our population was much larger but due to the event, dropped down to virtually nothing. Flood? War? At any rate this event does seem to separate gen2 from gen3

I'm not familiar with how old coal is, but if it come to us from lets say millions of years and before the "Event" then we are most likely looking at the handy work not of human beings, but of gen1.

The god Thor is of the time of the Greek gods and would be considered gen2 along with Hercules. The giant Goliath would be gen2 living on the surface along side gen3.

Submerged structures would be from the overlap time when gen2 and gen3 coexisted as god and slave on the surface of this planet.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The First Humans made of maize wereaccording to the Popol Vuh: (K'iche' names)
B'alam Quitzé : Meaning "jaguar with the sweet smile," was the first of the men created from maize after the Great Flood sent by Hurakán. To destroy the men made of wood. The gods created Choim'há "beautiful water", specifically for him to marry. They had two sons Qo'caib and Qo'cavib.
B'alam Akab: Meaning "night jaguar," he was the second of the men created from maize. He married Ka'há-Palumá, ("falling water") They had two sons Qo'acul and Qo'acutec.
Iqui' B'alam: Meaning "moon jaguar," he was the third of the men created. The gods created Cak'ix'há "water of parrots," specifically to be his wife. They did not had sons.
Mahucatah: Meaning "distinguished name," he was the fourth of the men created. The woman Tzununi'há "house of the water," was created for him. They had one son, who was called Qo'ahau. Popol Vuh.

www.authenticmaya.com...

Popol Vuh

I thought I would throw this out there for you since your not just speaking of the christian bible but all religion based creation and first man.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

I thought I would throw this out there for you since your not just speaking of the christian bible but all religion based creation and first man.
Yes, this is a effort to bring all the story's together, from all sources.

It appears to be the same story globally with differing names. If you could would you try and associate the names with their counterparts in the other creation / flood entities.

The First Humans made of maize wereaccording to the Popol Vuh: (K'iche' names)B'alam Quitzé : Meaning "jaguar with the sweet smile," was the first of the men created from maize after the Great Flood sent by Hurakán.
Just from the looks of it I would say "Huakan" is gen1 I would think "Maize" take the place of "Dust" in the bible.

Edited to add:

To destroy the men made of wood.
This may be a reference to the Ark, the wooden boat, and the people inside of it.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

A deluge myth or flood myth is a mythical story of a great flood sent by a deity or deities to destroy civilization as an act of divine retribution. It is a widespread theme among many cultures, though it is perhaps best known in modern times through the biblical account of Noah's Ark, the Hindu Puranic story of Manu, through Deucalion in Greek mythology or Utnapishtim in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

On this wikipedia page they list most of the flood myths from different religions and cultures.

www.magictails.com...

On this link you will find links to many of the creation myths from around the world.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That is a great contribution and will take me to Christmas to read.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

This theory intends to show a logical progression of evolution and creationism side by side in the proper context as it might have occurred. This theory is not intended to prove the existence of the divine universal presents, and only acknowledges its existence.

This should be fun.

1. History is fragmented and taken out of context through time and different language's.

How have you determined that history is fragmented and taken out of context? Who is behind this act?

2. Our genesis is intentionally kept hidden from us.

Who is keeping this information from us and to what purpose would it serve?

3. There are forces present today that work to keep humanity ignorant of their past.

What evidence do you have that the rest of us don't have?

Genesis 1 is the time period from the beginning of the planet to when a intelligent creature walked upright and use tools. In this period the life forms evolved slowly to a highly advanced self sustaining position capable of manipulating its surroundings and create technology and biological "Creations". This life form would have a primitive mindset compared to the modern man and could not have evolved on its own without external intervention.

OK, so we are acknowledging evolutionary processes at play that lead to an early human-like primate species. Yet, we disallow those same influences to have any role of any further advancement for the species. Why did evolution stop right then and there and require an outside entity to continue that advancement? What evidence do you have that evolution for a species will stop just before it reaches a certain level of intelligence and ability to manipulate its environment?

Does this apply only to the primate species, or will these entities eventually come back to further evolve other species on this planet who are learning to manipulate their environments through tools use? Does it start with tool use as manipulation, or do these entities wish to see the control of fire for manipulation first?

Genesis 2 is the time line of the first "sentient" creation of genesis 1 namely that of the patriarchs of the biblical times and before to include
the great Greek and Roman gods.

So, the Greek and Roman Gods were real people and not mythological religious creations of the ancient civilizations? What evidence have you found in this regard?

Genesis 3 is modern man on the planet today and is the result of Gen2 exercising its creativity.

What evidence do you have?

Overlap is the time when Gen1 was no longer the dominant force because Gen2 started to exert its own dominance and its own creative abilities to which
Gen1 objected forcefully.

So we killed the Neanderthals and your proposing that this was the Gen1 primate species that we were created from despite our species having no Neanderthal DNA present in us? Were the Gen1 Neanderthals used as just a template for form then?

Gen1 is generally considered to be "Satan" in the bible because it is associated with snakes and serpents, dragons and reptiles. And logically if it
came from a time of the great lizards then it would be appropriate to consider it in this manner.

So, this all happened a little over 65 million years ago? Or are you postulating that the dinosaurs survived up until recent time?

Gen2 is a far more refined creation consisting of the attributes that are lacking in gen1, namely empathy, emotions, spirituality.

So your saying that everything we know about Gen1 Neanderthals is a lie?

Gen3 is the world you see today, and consists of the attributes of both gen1 and ge2 in varying degrees depending on the amount and type of influences of both gen1 and gen2.

Can you point out what influences those were?

Assumptions will be allowed if they are supported with sound logic, and common sense, but if such time they no longer do this they will be removed. Faith based arguments are to be considered but not given the same strength as a assumption based in fact.

Assumptions based in fact? Hypocrite much? You haven't listed any factual information in this theory's entirety.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Welcome and thank you for taking part in this exercise of a free mind.

I think the first thing I will address is the issue concerning forces who wish us to continue our ignorance of our origins. I have asked that if you have a counter position please supply it.

I will submit the following as evidence of unknown forces in what appears to be mortal combat. If, and I must stress if, this video depicts actual events concerning a unknown power, then they are here for unknown reasons. I would make a logical assumption that these "craft" are not new or belong to gen3 but rather quite old and because there appear to be two types and styles of craft we are actually looking at Gen1, and Gen2 craft. It would also be a logical assumption that these craft represent the concept of "Annunaki".

It is also highly probable that, again, if real, they have been manipulating gen3 for a very long time via what is termed "Agent provocateurs" or clandestine agents attempting to at first conceal, and then continue the concealment to this day. There life spans are considerably longer than ours so a day to day event to them would be a generation to generation event, to us.

Since the depicted forces may have in fact created mankind in one form or another, then it is absolutely possible, and probable, that they could create "Agents" that looked just like us, talk just like us, pound Bibles or the Koran, just like us. They might even have had the ability to transcribe portions of old text in order to change the intended meaning, or create entirely new works such as Ezekiel or the Jewish Cabala, all in a effort to muddy the research waters about our true genesis.

In the previous post you will notice a link to most all the creation/ flood stories from around the world. Each one telling a story, the same story but with different names and different settings. But due to the different languages it is not readily apparent that it is the same events they speak of.

Again, if this video is a true recording, then mankind had better re asses what we think about history, and re evaluate the scriptures.

Do you have evidence that this video is a forgery?
Your reply please.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

In the previous post you will notice a link to most all the creation/ flood stories from around the world. Each one telling a story, the same story but with different names and different settings. But due to the different languages it is not readily apparent that it is the same events they speak of.

Before I bother watching the video, I do need more clarification.

Were these flood myths all from the same time period and every historian and archeologist is just lying to us about how different flood myths are from different time periods with some appearing before other civilizations were even around and some with similarities to nearby cultures that existed prior to them indicating adoption of those myths?

All lies then, by everyone?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

So we killed the Neanderthals and your proposing that this was the Gen1 primate species that we were created from despite our species having no Neanderthal DNA present in us? Were the Gen1 Neanderthals used as just a template for form then?
You are correct in that Neanderthals are not in our DNA code. You may find many pre human forms scattered around the globe. I like to call them the previous years model. Not good enough in one facet or instinct, or attribute. I am not saying Neanderthal was used as a "Base" for modern man. Gen2 is suspected to be a rather large race with heights between 9 and 15 feet. I would suspect if any of the primates were used it would be Gigantopithecus, with all its sub species. en.wikipedia.org... For a better understanding of the origins of the physical body, or as some would call it "Missing Link", I would suggest you read some of Lloyd Pye's work on hominids.
www.lloydpye.com...
It is my personal feeling that today's "Big Foot" is actually genetically related to the Gen2 and then of course, us, the true missing link. The reason it is hid is because it will lead to a better understanding of our physical creation, our genesis.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Human writers of Genesis didn't know anything about 99.9% of the Universe's evolution, formations of stars, galaxies and nebulas. Likewise, a large portion of the Old Testament is describing Jews selling donkeys and camels to other tribes and failing to worship in the prescribed manner, for which they were summarily punished once in a while, and abotu one tribe wiping out its neighbors etc. Nothing deep.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

For instance, the genetic history says our mankind can not be older than, 200,000 years

I think this comment early in your thread must be dealt with before your theory matures much further.

In a series of studies published in the Oct. 2 special issue of Science — 11 papers by a total of 47 authors from 10 countries — researchers unveiled Ardi, a 125-piece hominid skeleton that is 1.2 million years older than the celebrated Lucy

Source: www.time.com...

I'm hoping you might elaborate a little further on the "200,000" year leap you made earlier.

I can't get my arms around the rest of your thoughts as I keep coming back to the above confusion.

Thanks,

Becker

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Thank you for that bit of information.

My ball park 200,000 is in reference to a DNA study of modern man, not the forerunners, the hominids. If they could supply DNA samples of those bones I would be thrilled to see it. In my opinion, hominids can go back quite far, maybe into the hundreds of millions of years.

Think of the mammals back then as Modelers clay, each one being able to be shaped or formed in a desired direction. If Genetic engineering was not available, then certainly it could have been done with something every dog breeder does today, selective breeding. You see two desirable attributes in a pair of dogs, and you mate them. I'm certain the same approach can be used with hominids.

As a side note, selective breeding is not exclusive to mammals, for if there were intelligent entities from the age of great lizards, then they surely would have practiced it first. In that setting I'm certain the more intelligent ones would have survived in greater numbers than the ones who didn't know how get out of the rain. These in my opinion, are this planets true "Cave Men".

The Giant hand ax's found in Africa can give no indication, as to the hand that held them, except they must have been large.

Giant Stone-age Axes Found In African Lake Basin www.sciencedaily.com...

If I have not answered your question please rephrase it and I will do my best to give you a acceptable answer.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Human writers of Genesis didn't know anything about 99.9% of the Universe's evolution, formations of stars, galaxies and nebulas.
Then you must ask yourself why they bothered to try and answer something they had no knowledge of. What was the motivation?

Likewise, a large portion of the Old Testament is describing Jews selling donkeys and camels to other tribes and failing to worship in the prescribed manner, for which they were summarily punished once in a while, and abotu one tribe wiping out its neighbors etc. Nothing deep.
Nothing deep is the problem. We have some writings from even before that time period that are quite detailed and precise,but when it comes to the bible we are given nothing but parables and fairy tales, and told it is the law. Does something not look right to you about this?

But, this thread is not about dissecting one scripture over another, it is about gathering information that will lead to the truth of our genesis.

If your interests are of the Jewish religion I would suggest you read a book by Tel Aviv University scholar Shlomo Zand who has revolutionized the Jewish history. www.alternet.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hi there All Seeing Eye.

Kudos to you for attempting such a project as you have outlined. Just hope you hav n’t taken on more than you can handle.
Although, I find your generation 2 more interesting because I believe it can be studied by both objective and subjective means I will never the less stick to your framework so as to not derail your thread.

With regard to what you refer to as Gen 1 could you perhaps elaborate on this part of your thesis and explain your sources of information.
In particular could you explain where these entities are at present situated and their interaction with Gen 3.

I was also wondering if you had read this source, which I found interesting.
www.zeitlin.net... .
I personally find it suspect as it tends to contradict the earlier ‘genesis’ myths such as the Enuma Elish where the protagonists appear to be very much a type of hominid sometimes referred to as Annunaki.

Your thoughts on these matters would be much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
Hi there All Seeing Eye.

Kudos to you for attempting such a project as you have outlined. Just hope you hav n’t taken on more than you can handle.
In fact, logically speaking, a 10,000,000 piece puzzle is far more than any one human being could ever expect to solve, individually. So yes, it is more than I could handle, but that wont stop me

Although, I find your generation 2 more interesting because I believe it can be studied by both objective and subjective means I will never the less stick to your framework so as to not derail your thread.
Thank You.

With regard to what you refer to as Gen 1 could you perhaps elaborate on this part of your thesis and explain your sources of information. In particular could you explain where these entities are at present situated and their interaction with Gen 3.
Gen1 sources can be found in the in the bible by terms such as "Serpent", snake, dragon, etc.
It can be seen in the Egyptian hieroglyphs that depict large god like figures with green faces, just to name a few. In South American lore it can be seen in Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent.
Here we have a statement taken from the dead sea scrolls

A segment of the Dead Sea Scrolls - from the Testament of Amram:

"I saw ’Watchers’ in my vision... Two beings were fighting over me, saying... and holding a great contest over me. I asked them, ’Who are you, that you are thus empowered over me?’ They answered me, ’We have been empowered and rule over all mankind.’

They said to me, ’Which of us do you choose to rule you?’ I raised my eyes and looked. One of them was terrifying in his appearance, like a serpent, his cloak many-colored yet very dark... And I looked again, and... in his appearance, his visage like a viper..."
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
It makes you wonder where such a thought might come from?

Another interesting source for consideration is "The Worship of the Serpent"
www.sacred-texts.com...

The Cult of the Serpent

UNDERGROUND DWELLERS

The modern secret societies which are being manipulated by the infernal reptilian races are apparently extensions of more ancient societies who were also manipulated and influenced by these subterranean creatures. Several ancient races in fact believed in the existence of an "underworld" inhabited by serpent-like beings possessed with supernatural powers. Many of these mis-guided souls even worshipped these creatures, not so much out of adoration, but more out of fear or terror. Human sacrifices were even offered in an attempt to appease the destructive influence of these "demon gods", and temples and shrines were often built over or near caverns which were regarded by these superstitious people to be openings to this nether world.
www.illuminati-news.com...

To be continued:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spannera

My apologies for the time delay, life does seem to get in the way some times

To Continue:

There seems to be more than sufficient materials available to substantiate the existence of a Reptilian humanoid species. Doing a key word search for "reptilian" will give you approximately 1,950,000 hits. If only one of these events were real, then it makes "them" real, and I'm betting at least one person was telling the truth.

There is a theory that states in essence that these "reptilians" are the creators of mankind. And there are those who feel it is only disinformation created to coerce mankind into worshiping them as the creator gods. In the scriptures it states that "Satan", the code word for these creatures, did work for God before the falling out. Is it not possible that the work was to create the human body, then have God put the being in it?

We have always thought that Human beings were created first, but what if we were wrong? What if God did create the creators using life forms that were planted here for a greater purpose? After all wouldn't it be a logical assumption that the oldest life forms on the planet would be a reptile of sorts?

If you have not done so, please read the previous link to the The Cult of the Serpent. It has a great deal of information on the subject. www.illuminati-news.com...

For the short version you can read Wikipedia, but note, they call the subject myth.

Reptilian humanoids are a common motif in mythology, folklore, science fiction, fantasy, conspiracy theories, and cryptozoology and ufology. Depending on context they are known by many names, including Snakepeople, Reptoids, Dinosauroids, Lizardfolk, Lizard People, Lizardmen, or, in the context of conspiracy theories, Anunnaki.
en.wikipedia.org...

In most of the materials concerning reptilians it is said through the UFO materials that "They" have underground bases of operations, which seems to be the norm for most of the stories. On the other hand there are many stories about abductees seeing reptilian humanoids on board "Alien" craft. So it would appear that they are seen above us, and below.

I was also wondering if you had read this source, which I found interesting.
www.zeitlin.net... .
No, never seen it before. It is very interesting in the fact that it address the subject of "Abzu". I am disappointed in the "Chart". It could be a bit more straight forward in its presentation and organization. It looks as complicated as some of the financial crime charts I have seen

It does put a few names together at the top using color coding for Sumerian, Egyptian, and Biblical, but lacking many others such the listings here www.mythome.org...

When ever a source becomes toooo complicated I start to become suspicious as to why.

I believe it should also incorporate the "Terra Papers, the hidden history of planet earth" as this story is in my opinion strictly gen1. www.jordanmaxwell.com...

But with all stories they should be "bumped" against one another and look for the common denominator within all of them.

How does the gen1 inter-react with gen3? First by leading mankind into believing "reptilians" do not exist, are nothing but mythos, or "Aliens" from outer space that can not be defeated, because even if we defeat the ones living deep in our crust they will come back from the stars and we will never be able to reach them, to save ourselves. It is a defensive psysop, on their parts.

They, the "Reptilians" pit mankind against each other through secret societies in the hopes that we will eventually annihilate ourselves into extinction so that they may reclaim the planet for themselves. They have also manipulated a segment of humanity into a similar "non existence" "secret society" that will be the last "patsy" for us to blame all the pain and suffering on. It is planned that all of mankind will be removed from the planet, to include the secret society that resides within "Abzu". "By way of deception thou shalt do war" is the motis operandi, of the reptilian.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wrote the below when I started a thread a short time ago. However, I think some of this may apply or maybe it will help put these pieces together...

There are many theories of the creation of mankind. Was it just a freak one in a trillion bazillion quadrillion accident or is there a purpose? This conversation is more focused on our purpose. Assuming we were created? by a single God? By an ancient alien race? by seeding and genetic manipulation? I am not concerned at this point as to how we came about. (Although that may be part of the equation).

Assuming we were created. My question is why?

I have a theory. What is it that mankind seems to be best at? We seem to be pretty good at killing. We are great at having lots of wars. We are ingenious at creating weapons of war. History has even proved that sometimes by our cunning men have been able to win when greatly outnumbered and when facing adversaries with greater weapons and strength.

We are obsessed with war based games... Video games come to mind at the moment. But even before those. Chess after all is a game based upon battle and strategy.

Sports- training in battle. Not just boxing and MMA... Football, Soccer, Basketball, Hockey... They are all training.

We seem to be compelled to become bigger, faster, stronger... To become better warriors.

Did ancient aliens create us to be the perfect warriors for an upcoming intergalactic war? Even the Bible seems to point to this.

Look at the traditional image of aliens. Not hollywood aliens.. But what about the Greys? Do they look like they can fight and defend themselves in a fierce battle.

What if they knew something was coming? They saw it in the distance moving towards them... Either by remarkable telescopes or some kind of radio waves. What if many years go they saw something coming towards them that scared them and that caused them to worry and ponder whether their technology could save them.

What would mankind do in the same situation? We would start building weapons. What if we were created as some kind of weapon and we are being prepared for some future War of some type?

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Creation is being. Being is now.
Everything appears now and disappears now. No thing stays the same, it is constantly changing, morphing. What you see right now is the current configuation.

History is his story. A story told and believed by most (beliefs). What is here and now is not a story it is real. Believing in stories will not bring truth. Look to what is true, don't believe stories of any description.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join