It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton: 'Vast right-wing conspiracy' as 'virulent' as ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The "vast right-wing conspiracy" that attacked him during his presidency has been weakened, but continues to operate against President Obama, former President Clinton said Sunday.

On NBC's "Meet the Press," Clinton was asked about the term his wife Hillary Clinton, now secretary of state, famously coined. "Is it still there?" host David Gregory asked.

"Oh, you bet. Sure it is. It's not as strong as it was, because America's changed demographically, but it's as virulent as it was," the former president replied.

"I mean, they're saying things about him [Obama] -- you know, it's like when they accused me of murder and all that stuff they did," Clinton said, in an apparent reference to conspiracy theories surrounding the suicide of White House deputy counsel Vince Foster.

Source

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
"vast right-wing conspiracy" ? sound like what hes describing are conspiracy theorist......

i knew it conspiracy theorist where a conspiracy!

i guess 9/11 truthers fall into his description. shame he would say this.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Dang it! He's on to me again!

And here I was, thinking I had my tracks covered. Don't worry though, I have Dick Cheney on speed dial.

signed,

Karl Rove.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I love Bill Clinton. He is one of my fav politians on Earth, because he is like an artist and his medium is bullsh.. But you have to love a man who is a master of his trade.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
[edit on 2/10/09 by carslake]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
reply to post by phi1618

I love Bill Clinton. He is one of my fav politians on Earth, because he is like an artist and his medium is bullsh.. But you have to love a man who is a master of his trade.

You know HotDogNoFun you sound like your part of a vast right-wing conspiracy!

Either way Clinton got a bad deal.

new topics

top topics

join