It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma City Bombing Tapes Appear Edited: Attorney (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

I am all but certain it was homegrown terrorists...

You are? Then pease tell me, what "homegrown terrorist" planted the second and third bombs inside the Murrah Federal Building?

What "homegrown terrorist" edited the FBI surveiilance tapes?

Since McVeigh admitted it on death row after he had stopped all appeals so he had nothing to gain or lose from it I will take him at his word until it is proven otherwise...

but your logic is flawed....if there were second and third bombs inside the Murrah building and if the tapes were edited and if they were done by the government...then by necessity the actions were homegrown.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by grover]

Let me get what you just said correct so I can clarify it for my own edification.

Did you just call the Government "homegrown terrorists"?

Your posts, specfically on this thread, are not very clear.

I am not attacking you but the way you are expressing this it leave doubt as to what you are saying.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
WWL-TV, Channel 4 New Orleans – Raw: FBI's previously unreleased Oklahoma City bombing tapes

* FBI release new surveillance tape Play Video Video:FBI release new surveillance tape 11 News Houston
* Raw Video: New look at Oklahoma City bombing Play Video Video:Raw Video: New look at Oklahoma City bombing AP

Considering the media agencies 'on' this story.... what could it mean indeed?

The media is too often a tool used against the public. This may be one of those times.

Insofar as the historical event, it seems likely to me that this yet one more story reflecting the failed policies of FBI (or other government agencies) 'cultivating' a high-profile case to bolster their public image when they very publicly make an arrest... and as usual, we get 'used' in the process.

The FBI needs an enema... or is it against the T&C to say that?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Could it be the same "terrorists" that cooked up the Gulf of Tonkin deception and invaded Iraq on the phony pretense of "weapons of mass destruction?"

Tonkin was Vietnam not Iraq.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Didn't one of them travel to the Philippines to meet with Muslim Jihadists? Am I mixing up my terror plots here?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

Yes but the US Government was the terrorist in both cases. Do you see now?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I've seen for a long time. However, I see your point. Ironic how they can call us domestic terrorist, or any other group terrorist. Think the government would ever label themselves terrorist?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
reply to post by groingrinder

Think the government would ever label themselves terrorist?

They already have. I posted this on another thread. It's from a government page defining terrorism.

From BP14; (Catastrophic Health Emergency Plan) their own definitions:

"TERRORISM: Defined by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.
TERRORISM INCIDENT: Defined as the act associated with Terrorism. Categories include
Chemical (including explosive devices), Biological (including infectious and noninfectious organisms), Nuclear (including contamination and weapons) and Electronic (including interference with telephone systems, computers, etc.)."

By the government's own definitions, THEY are the terrorists committing acts of terrorism. We are being attacked on our own soil by enemies wielding syringes, cattle tagging equipment, and unconstitutional legislation.

We're apparently willing to spend countless dollars and lives fighting terrorism overseas but sit idly having debates and signing petitions regarding what we should do about the terrorists in our own country.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

I'd say it's coming out now because too many people are comparing this with 911 and saying Hmmmm..... buildings with bombs either being diffused or exploded when it was just supposed to be one explosion - not the norm and too much of a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
SOME MORE THINGS THAT DONT ADD UP...

1. McVeigh was an exemplary soldier in the Army (perfect candidate for a "special mission for your government).

He spent the months after leaving the military contacting and attempting to join several right wing groups, but was regularly declined membership because his aggressive anti-government rants seemed too typical of a federal agent trying to penetrate these groups. Look it up.

2. When he was 'miraculously stopped' by a highway patrolman, he was driving a getaway car with expired tags (huh?) and he had right-wing extremist propoganda in his car (HuH???). How convenient.

3. His traffic offense would normally be concluded with a quick civil citation and a "get those tags updated" lecture from the trooper before being allowed to drive off. Instead, he is rousted like a hardcore gangbanger...leading to the discovery of a weapon, etc. This is not typical police action. I know.

4. McVeigh is "executed" approximately 3 years after his conviction. When has that EVER happened in this country? The normal death row stint is 20 years with all the automatic appeals.

And this is only a few of the peculiar facts of the McVeigh case.

So what's my theory? Remember all of the militia activity that rose up after Clinton was elected? It all fizzled out overnight after the OKC bombing. Congrats to the lefties for squashing this threat to their agenda. But why would Mcveigh sacrifice his life for the government? He didn't. He was never executed. Nobody in his family witnessed his execution and it was "done" behind closed doors (look it up.) McVeigh did his soldierly duty to snuff out the militia threat to the country and he's now living somewhere, anonymously and comfortably. He even wrote a note to his mother before he "died" indicating cryptically that he was going to be "ok."

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

I would say it's not that it's "too easy" to cover things up in America - I'd say the governments campaign of courting the citizen has been way too effective. Let's face it, the government first convinces you that it is the only entity that has your best interest at heart. Then it puts you down and makes you defend yourself under the guise of "if you aren't doing anything wrong, then there's nothing to worry about" ploy. Then it gives you presents and takes them away so you think these are rewards and punishments for being/not being a good sheeple/I mean citizen. Then it takes everything away for whatever reason and tells you it is all your fault and you may get it back again one day if you just learn to do what you are told. Many an abusive relationship has these very foundations. Reminiscent of Stockholm Syndrome if you ask me.

The thing that will wake them is mainstream media. If they hear it and see it on TV then they believe it is real. It is the media and the PTB that has brainwashed the people into this belief so if they don't see you on TV then you are not to be trusted or listened to. This is why people will listen to Kanya West faster than they will listen to us. You have pretty much got to get into one of these yeah-yo's back pocket so the Stockholm gate keepers can announce you as ligit before Americans will listen. It's part of the programming.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

but your logic is flawed....if there were second and third bombs inside the Murrah building and if the tapes were edited and if they were done by the government...then by necessity the actions were homegrown.

I was following his assertions to their logical conclusion which is if the government or people within the government or employed by the government were responsible along with McVeigh (or using him as a fall guy) unless they were foreign agents...they were citizens of this country and probably local hence (assuming) the act was an act of terror then they were homegrown terrorists.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by grover]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yeah another false flagger to further the diminishing of our rights, freedoms, etc. The noose has REALLY tightened against us since this event.

If you want to know which were false flag events and which weren't, all you gotta do is research which laws were passed after the event. YOu can see a DEFINITE pattern.

Don't forget now, a certain number of deaths must occur on GOVERNMENT property from the event for certain legislation to be introduced and thus passed.

Now you must ask yourselves...if the whole country backed the president after OKC and 911, what event would it take for us to hand over the remaining of our freedoms willingly to the Government so they can "fully" protect us from terrorists, both foreign and domestic?

Notice both events were "against" a government building. You can't pass anti-terror legislation if those events happened to, say, a mall. Notice when they send out alerts that it's always against malls or schools, or trains, etc, but never government buildings. Why is that? Because the majority of us don't live or work on those properties.

Alerts will always be citizen places while the actual attacks will always be on government property so it's deemed as an attack against the country officially.

Oh, also, don't believe the garbage, "Humans are naturally aggressive." Another lie. To connect the agenda where "anyone" can be a terrorist, the belief that "anyone" can be agressive must be believed.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I can assure everybody here that this evidence being released ......... is in fact part of the agenda.

This is no accident.

This is not the work of the truth movement, but the work of TPTB.

Seriously.

You will see new evidence emerge on 9/11, Swine Flu, Oklahoma City, and possibly the government caught red handed in another false flag... And it won't be because the truth movement is making progress... It's because America is being set up to look like the bad guy.

I've made numerous threads about this.

The Truth Movement will succeed, it's just too bad the TPTB are directing the movement as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(32 Flags)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(30 Flags)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It all definitely stinks to high heaven of government manipulation. WACO, OK, 9/11 are all about Terrorists threats so we get the Patriot Act. BUT what about the REAL stuff???

Islamberg was established in 1980 by Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, a Pakistani cleric...

...The sheikh soon came to realize that it would be financially advantageous to train new recruits for the holy war on American soil rather than shelling out the freight of sending them to Lahore and Peshawar. He purchased a seventy acre parcel of land near Green Haven, set up a firing range and an obstacle course, purchased a slew of old single-wide trailers, and created a paramilitary compound called Islamberg. When released from the federal prison, former convicts now received not only the customary $10 and a suit of clothes but also a one-way ticket to Gilani’s compound.....

...What took place at Islamberg and the International Quranic Open University? The answers came from Sheikh Gilani in his recruitment videos: “We give [students] specialized training in guerilla warfare. We are at present establishing training camps. You can easily reach us at Open Quranic offices in upstate New York or in Canada or in South Carolina or in Pakistan.” Similarly, in a handbook, published by the university, Gilani writes that the foremost duty of all students is to wage war against “the oppressors of Muslims.” The students are expected to sign an oath that reads: “I shall always hear and obey, and whenever given the command, I shall readily fight for Allah’s sake.”...

At Cuzins, a watering hole in nearby Deposit, a customer said: “The place is dangerous. You can hear gunfire up there. I can’t understand why the FBI won’t shut it down.”

THE FBI VISIT

On June 30, 2005, federal law enforcement officials finally descended upon Islamberg but not to make arrests or to investigate the reports of gunfire and explosions. They rather make the trek to the compound to take part in a communal picnic in honor of the Muslim Boy Scouts of America....

THE OTHER COMPOUNDS

From 1982 to 1992, Gilani established other compounds (called “hamaats”) in such places as Hyattsville, Maryland; Falls Church, Virginia; Red House, Virginia; Macon, Georgia; York, South Carolina; Dover, Tennessee; Buena Vista, Colorado; Talihina, Oklahoma; Tulane Country, California; Squaw Valley, California; Onalaska, Washington, and Toronto, Ontario.

Source

This would be unbelievable accept for other information A 20 yr history by Beyond weird

The Bush family,... the Saudi royals....—and other rich and influential Saudi families [Khashoggi ] were naturally drawn to one another as they share similar ideologies and goals: the “new world order” which is to be governed and controlled by a small ruling class elite, That is, the “Brotherhood”. In the 1960s, and certainly by the 1970s, they were all doing business together.

However, in the case of the Saudis, that new world order will be a world-wide Islamic state, governed according to Sunni Wahhabi interpretations of Islam (15). Although that goal is not shared by the Bush-Wall Street-corporate elite, the Bush team and the Saudis are nevertheless willing to work closely together, to increase their wealth and their power, and to combat and eliminate common enemies and competitors for world domination .

Indeed, due in part to Saudi efforts, since the 1980s, Islam has become the fastest growing religion among Latinos in the Americas ....

Bush business partner and friend, Adnan Khashoggi, a Saudi billionaire oil and arms trader, admitted in a television-interview, that he funneled $5 million dollars to help finance arms shipments to the Contras who were terrorizing Nicaragua. In addition, the Sultan of Brunei — the richest man in the world — pitched in another $10 million. Let us recall that Saudi billionaire, Adnan Khashoggi, was providing millions of dollars to support the Contras, as was the Sultan of Brunei, and the royal family of Saudi King Fahd . brainmind.com...

Perle's conflicts of interest.

Seymour M. Hersh chronicles Richard Perle's business deals with Saudi business mogul Adnan Khashoggi. Corruption? Oh, it's much juicier than that. Corruption is for small-fry transition economies! This, my dear readers, is the rule of law at work.
At the peak of his deal-making activities, in the nineteen-seventies, the Saudi-born businessman Adnan Khashoggi brokered billions of dollars in arms and aircraft sales for the Saudi royal family, earning hundreds of millions in commissions and fees. Though never convicted of wrongdoing, he was repeatedly involved in disputes with federal prosecutors and with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and in recent years he has been in litigation in Thailand and Los Angeles, among other places, concerning allegations of stock manipulation and fraud. During the Reagan Administration, Khashoggi was one of the middlemen between Oliver North, in the White House, and the mullahs in Iran in what became known as the Iran-Contra scandal. Khashoggi subsequently claimed that he lost ten million dollars that he had put up to obtain embargoed weapons for Iran which were to be bartered (with Presidential approval) for American hostages. The scandals of those times seemed to feed off each other: a congressional investigation revealed that Khashoggi had borrowed much of the money for the weapons from the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (B.C.C.I.), whose collapse, in 1991, defrauded thousands of depositors and led to years of inquiry and litigation.
Khassogi is a model businessman, and there is nothing the Bush family respects more than a man who can make the money talk.

fedsoc.blogspot.com...

Control the food Control the People - kissinger

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
SOME MORE THINGS THAT DONT ADD UP...
1. McVeigh was an exemplary soldier in the Army (perfect candidate for a "special mission for your government).

...thats an opinion, not a fact - but - besides that, being an exemplary soldier does not exclude someone from becoming a murdering whack job... i cite charles whitman to prove that point, although he had a brain tumor that was deemed the culprit behind his atrocious behavior...

He spent the months after leaving the military contacting and attempting to join several right wing groups, but was regularly declined membership because his aggressive anti-government rants seemed too typical of a federal agent trying to penetrate these groups. Look it up.

...thats straight out of the "how to be a pro-militia right-wing paranoid whack job" handbook...

2. When he was 'miraculously stopped' by a highway patrolman, he was driving a getaway car with expired tags (huh?) and he had right-wing extremist propoganda in his car (HuH???). How convenient.

3. His traffic offense would normally be concluded with a quick civil citation and a "get those tags updated" lecture from the trooper before being allowed to drive off. Instead, he is rousted like a hardcore gangbanger...leading to the discovery of a weapon, etc. This is not typical police action. I know.

...the documented facts of his arrest and the testimony of the arresting officer refute your statements...

www.law.umkc.edu...

ftp.fas.org...

...below is link to an old charlie rose interview, made right after the okc bombing... its very interesting, imo...

www.charlierose.com...

4. McVeigh is "executed" approximately 3 years after his conviction. When has that EVER happened in this country? The normal death row stint is 20 years with all the automatic appeals.

...the average time spent on death row awaiting execution varies from state to state... california's average is higher because of the repealed death penalty which commuted the death sentences to life in prison (with the possibility of parole, more often than not)... charles manson is an apt example... mcveigh's short wait for execution is not an oddity...

www.tdcj.state.tx.us...

www.dc.state.fl.us..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I am all but certain it was homegrown terrorists...

You are? Then please tell me, what "homegrown terrorist" planted the second and third bombs inside the Murrah Federal Building?

What "homegrown terrorist" edited the FBI surveiilance tapes?

Since McVeigh admitted it on death row after he had stopped all appeals so he had nothing to gain or lose from it I will take him at his word until it is proven otherwise...

Say what? My logic is flawed? Are you playing word games or do you seriously believe that the presence of multiple bombs in the Murrah building and an obvious FBI cover-up in editing four different surveillance tapes implicates anyone but the government?

The entire official Oklahoma City bombing story stinks to high heaven.

Just like 9/11...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

You say none of those things are odd, but they all seem to go hand-in-hand to me.

Did you look at the memos and affidavit above documenting the 2nd and 3rd bombs removed from the building?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join