It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're participating in a false flag opperation - 9/11 Truthers - You're carrying out the agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This is my last warning for all you 9-11 Truthers out there. I've tried to lay out the truth for ATSers regarding the motive behind 9-11, and I've gotten very little response, So this is my last attempt.

I don't know how 9-11 was pulled off in terms of an inside (and outside) job, I just know why it was done. We've all read all the possible motives behind why the US governmnet was behind the attacks. Increases in Military spending, Insurance Scams, occupying Iraq & Afghanistan, The theft of our liberties, and the list goes on... I want the reader of this thread to explore the possibility of another motive behind September 11th that you might not of heard.

When I was getting deep into my research in 9-11, I stumbled upon an article on the web that connected all the dots. It showed me how the NWO will come to be, and it showed me that everything I was trying to do was carrying out the agenda of TPTB. It all made perfect sense, and I've been doing my best to get this message out to others in the Truth Movement.

Here is the Link:

mysite.verizon.net...

There's also been another possible motive for the 9-11 attacks that I've speculated about since the beginning. Have you ever wondered why the 9-11 official story was so implausible and so sloppily put together? (you know, the simultaneous hijacking of four different planes by people armed with mere boxcutters, the suicide notes found in luggage that inadvertently didn't make it on the planes, Arabic flight manuals left in cars in the airport, and a million other things they did which seem like obvious plants, or things they didn't do or create which would have squelched many of the 9-11 skeptics early on.) It's as if they want us to see through the whole thing. Could the perpetrators, in fact, want a 911 Truth Movement to flourish? And if so, why?

Perhaps the perpetrators are deliberately setting up the U.S. to be the bad guy to the rest of the world, perhaps to give the rest of the world the notion that they'd have to consolidate to fight the sole superpower, getting us that much closer to a one world government that so many global elite long for. Perhaps the 'transparent 9-11 inside job/ mass murder deliberately painted on others for a non-ending war pretext' is just a part of that, part of the intentional plotting to have the U.S. be seen as the real rogue nation that others must get together to fight against.

Everywhere you look, it seems, the U.S. goes out of its way, against its interests, to put itself in the worst possible light. The U.S. could easily have, for example, planted weapons of mass destruction in Iraq to make itself look better, but it didn't. And the U.S. could perform identical horrible actions around the world without the seemingly intentionally abrasive and arrogant foreign policy pronouncements which alienate our allies' populations. And why has the U.S. media and even governmental officials taking a liking recently to reporting on war prisoner abuse when they've never paid such close attention to it so close in time to it before? It's hard to believe that the sloppiness of 9-11, and these other items, are just due to the incompetence of those in charge, and so I speculate.

Those three paragraphs have done more for me as a 9-11 Truther than any video, article, blog, or radio broadcast has ever done to enlighten me.

I know a lot of people think that the 9-11 truth movement will never get it's independent investigation, or that certain element behind the attacks will never be brought to justice, but I feel very confident that the official story will eventually be DEBUNKED so badly that it will make the United States look like the only villain behind 9-11, and not just debunked on the internet... But on CNN, BBC, NBS... Headline World News.

So what happens then? Well probably war will break out for a few years... Americans across the globe will be detained... Camps will spread like wild fire... etc.

And then once peace is restored... You will see The United Nations take the place of the United States as the dominat military force of the world. This is how the New World Order will come to power.

The Third Reich (Germany) transfered it's power to the USA after WWII.

The Fourth Reich (The USA) will transfer it's power to the United Nations after WWIII.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Finally, I have always thought for some reason the taliban neither the US government did it the way others say they did. This finally explains it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
i have always had a feeling in my gut that america will be destroyed. this is starting to make sense now

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
dude chill , if 9/11 truth gets out , U.S will have its revolution, also Japan has a lot of 9/11 truth movements in there own government and mainstream media.
If i remember correctly U.N doesn't care about truth they care about money , if you look at how many wars happened and U.N didn't stop any of them , we can just resign

just remember Japan and US are the only countries that funding the U.N all we have to do is Leave

byee byee U.N

[edit on 21-8-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
That is very possible Doomsday, there are many connections to be made. But in my opinion, the truthers movement is serving another agenda. my theory, and it is only a theory, i have no evidence that is not circumstantial, is that 9-11 served threefold purpose.

1. The War on Terror- this was obvious from the get go.

2. Money Making scheme- hey, might as well make a little loot while we are at it. BTW, IMO the 2 trillion dollars Rumsfeld told us about on 9/10/01 is the money spent on pulling off 9/11/01

3. Research and Testing- the reactions, intelligence, and other characteristics of the Citizens of the USA. How many will pick up on our obvious clues? How many will accept the official story without even researching the obvious clues? How many will research the obvious clues and still accept the official story? What will each of these segments reactions be over the following years? How far will it go, will it get violent? Demographics of Truthers? Of Official Story believers? How will the activism movements play out, protests, demonstrations? How to pull something off at a later date while BETTER covering their tracks. What to do and not to do next time (not necessarily a tangible physical event such as 9/11)

In that way, i do agree with you that the Truthers are serving an alternate agenda that they are not even aware of. Me, i never became a truther. I simply doubted the offical story, looked into a little more, formed my belief that 9/11 was not how it was portrayed, and have just been taking in information on it as it comes along. The traces of thermite didn't suprise me, what suprised me was TPTB waited so long to release this clue.

IMO, if Obamas' presidency starts looking real bad to the majority of Americans, TPTB will allow Obamas gov't to reveal the truth of 9/11 to the masses, probably as a Bush setup (which i think is implausible, as Bush probably had nothing directly to do with it, as with much stuff attributed to Presidents in general. Heck, i bet HE believes the official story)

When that happens, it'll also serve as great research fodder as well, on how people will react. i'm willing to bet loads of people will be pissed at Obama one day, and the next they'll be praising him, talking about this the transparency they wanted to see, yeah, woooo, go Obama.

It'll also serve to sway some of the Truthers to have a newfound trust in govt, but that would be an unintentional effect.

sorry was so long, not want to hijack your thread, just wanted to agree with the idea that there is an alterior agenda that proponents know nothing of and may be furthering unknowingly.

love and peace

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn

3. Research and Testing- the reactions, intelligence, and other characteristics of the Citizens of the USA. How many will pick up on our obvious clues? How many will accept the official story without even researching the obvious clues? How many will research the obvious clues and still accept the official story? What will each of these segments reactions be over the following years? How far will it go, will it get violent? Demographics of Truthers? Of Official Story believers? How will the activism movements play out, protests, demonstrations? How to pull something off at a later date while BETTER covering their tracks. What to do and not to do next time (not necessarily a tangible physical event such as 9/11)

Oh yes... The Truth Movement is like one giant lab rat. So was the aftermath in Hurricane Katrina.

There were a thousand reasons to pull off 9-11, but in the end it wasn't for American Imperialism to succeed but rather fail instead. That's why people question the motives of Alex Jones, David Ike, Jordan Maxwell, & others... are these people serving an agenda to get the truth out for TPTB's agenda? Is Ron Paul only being used to help identify who is a "awake" and who is "asleep"... The Mass Media seems to love Ron Paul right now and there is an obvious agenda behind it (putting America in bad light again).

Your theory about Obama is very interesting... I wonder how his legacy as president will unfold, but something tells me he won't be seen as a hero when it's all said and done.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Very plausible mate. I have often felt that there is something missing, many facets of 911 didn't sit right with me. More specifically, many of the ideas of the truth movement, and pices of the puzzle just don't fit with the currrent paradigm of the war on terror.

From the moment the planes hit, the US has acted in a way that can only lead to the polarisation of the population of Earth:-

Attacking Iraq
Not going after Saudi Arabia
Patriot Act-911 was an attack from outside not within
Abu Graib, rendition

The operation was obviously so full of holes that it could only have been an operational order that made it so:-

Building 7 collapse
No cameras of the hijackers boarding
hijackers with US intelligence/military connections
ISI funding of 911
laughable Pentagon video- total lack of other video in world's most secure building
basement explosion witnesses WTC
inadequate airforce response
put options - lack of investigation
wargames, coincidence

This is not the thread to debate these points, but the fact that they cast so much doubt on the events of 911 tells me that this is all planned.

Surely someone at the planning stage of 911 would have flagged all that, and said:
"Hey, you know there are a few holes!?"

UNLESS it was always meant to be like that. So that the truth may one day come out, and the US can be brought to its knees.

S+F mate, you may just be onto something, watch your back!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I asked in another thread what the Reason(s) of TPTB was to 'Groom' Obama for President?

WHY groom someone that will Not disclose something as simple as a Birth Cert?
Why groom someone that has at least 4 different (legal) names?

Maybe this is the reason - a Fall Guy?

What better way to discredit him than to finally provide a Real Birth Cert or school records or religious upbringing????

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is one of the main reasons why I stopped actually caring about what really happened. I was exhuberant about it for a while. I *wanted* to know, but as I dug deeper and interacted in some of the conversations, I realized that the act, as unpleasent as it was, was not the real crime. The aftermath was.

This train is bound for nowhere. I guess I have given up on the fight. Let the elite do what they will, they cannot and will not deter me from my goals. I deny them any direct influence on my life. From that frame of mind, these things seem less important. Learn from the past, live in the present, and look for the future.

Ok, I am done rambling. Don't want to take this thread off topic.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

This is not the thread to debate these points, but the fact that they cast so much doubt on the events of 911 tells me that this is all planned.

Surely someone at the planning stage of 911 would have flagged all that, and said:
"Hey, you know there are a few holes!?"

UNLESS it was always meant to be like that. So that the truth may one day come out, and the US can be brought to its knees.

S+F mate, you may just be onto something, watch your back!

Who's bright idea was it to declassify Operation Northwoods in 1997? If they really wanted to keep 9-11 covered up... Those documents would of never seen the light of day.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
dude chill , if 9/11 truth gets out , U.S will have its revolution, also Japan has a lot of 9/11 truth movements in there own government and mainstream media.
If i remember correctly U.N doesn't care about truth they care about money , if you look at how many wars happened and U.N didn't stop any of them , we can just resign

Bush Sr explains that the United Nations is the New World Government they envision upholding the laws of the land.

(33 seconds)

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Too true.

I just get the feeling that we're being manipulated, that we are following a path intended for us to go down.

Time will tell.

If the theory turns ut to be right, then at least the mystery of 911 will be solved.

But what happens after will be worse by far.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Probable probably not. Likely well highly unlikely. Your source is from a girl that started a web site because she was kicked off another site.By now i thought by one of your other threads we would be fighting Russia right about now and I should be on one of the titanic life rafts because the S.S. titanic is sinking.Well at least you said this would be the last time you'll warn the 911 truthers about this.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
Probable probably not. Likely well highly unlikely. Your source is from a girl that started a web site because she was kicked off another site.By now i thought by one of your other threads we would be fighting Russia right about now and I should be on one of the titanic life rafts because the S.S. titanic is sinking.Well at least you said this would be the last time you'll warn the 911 truthers about this.

I don't care who wrote that article... It's the only thing that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Do you think they planned it so disclosure would be out ten years later and now the world would go to war against the U.S. because it was an inside or outside job that you're not sure of for a one world government which you got the idea from a girl on a website you know nothing about but it makes sense to you so it must be true. Cmon think about it. You're trying to sell this to the truthers but the truthers can't find the money to buy this. I know i can't buy it even though i have the money i need to see more of what I'm buying before i buy it and not because some girl you got it from is trying to sell it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
either way, what truthers are mad about is that we have been lied to...

that still holds true under that article you listed.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What you said at the end of your post goes along with something I believe...that the US will turn it's power over to the UN at some point. The UN will be the final world power. I just find it interesting that someone else mentioned the same possibility.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This will be my only time I will out myself to 9/11. In my oppinion the american government was blackmailed (no idea by whom) and 9/11 was just a warning. Since then they get blackmailed continously and comply to the demands to prevent an even bigger catastrophy on american soil. Corruption runs deep and everybody is scared to speak up or do something about it. Since 9/11 the world is doomed and the end is near. God bless you all.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So the proper response is?

Do everything we can to help insure that the people who committed this offense get away with it so that the world will never know how bad we are?

Would this not merely encourage them to perform a more outrageous act with even more evidence who was behind it? Should we also turn a blind eye to that one and make no attempt to out them? And then the one after that? And the next? and the next?

And we end up with people free to do as they wish to us, say, fire bomb ghettos to reduce useless eaters and then act as though we believe their 'someone smoking in bed' explanation, rather then do anything which might produce bad public relations for the U.S.?

What would be the need for any type of martial law takeover or slow erosions of our liberties if we have become a nation of people who, as they are trucked off to re-education centers, swear to the BBC reporters "Oh no, we really wanted them to do this" to avoid criticizing our politicians?

Your scenario also does not explain how and/or why, this can become obvious to the whole world but not the people of this country. Should the whole world acknowledge our govt to be behind 9-11 how do you explain our population not demanding an accounting in numbers too large to be ignored? Why do you assume people in other countries would not be able to differentiate between the people behind this and the common American citizen who they see is also outraged and demanding these criminals be imprisoned if not outright hanged?

Silence the 'truthers' for the good of the country? Dumb dumb dumb dumb

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Comments to be added later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join