It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up and take it like a MAN!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
reply to post by David_Reale

Then you my friend are playing into TPTB hands..
If you choose to fight that's your call and i will respect you for your decision,
But use your calling wisely.. if i may suggest train to be a medic/nurse or
even a pilot...

I wasn't calling for fighting the armies of the NWO. I am trying to point out that we need to not cower in front of them.

To allow the Government to force you to hide in your basement, when you are a human being with dignity and self respect, is cowardice not bravery.

There are two different types of survival in this world. The one where you sacrifice all that makes you a human being, and the one where you retain it.

If all you care about is breathing in a prison then I guess you will hide until you feel safe and secure again. But if you decided that for once in your life, you're not going to let anyone make you react in fear , then you are on your path to being like the ORIGINAL Americans who created this land.

Cowardice is cowardice, it doesn't matter the justification. Single, married, with children, handicapped or whatever excuse we want to use. There is no excuse to not being a human being. A man can be a coward and live to cower another day, or he can be a Man, and live to be a Free man or die one.

African slaves were controlled through fear and many of them died. But some of them survived by being cowards, stripped of all their dignity and self respect. Some survived, retaining their God given rights as human beings and it was those people who brought Blacks into a new era of freedom.

This same predicament is waiting for all of you. Are we free Men? Or are we controlled cowards?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
You start, and I'll follow. Everyone has a fighting spirit within them, everyone wants to experience true freedom that our forefathers did.

However, as someone mentioned before, we are divided and conquered. Broken up like the compounds of gasoline, and scattered all over the tank. What we need is someone to put us together and light the spark, and it will cause a wildfire of human will that can't be extinguished by the water of our overbearing government.

I wait, and prepare until that day. I am a coward in my own sense, I won't lead the attack, or the initial fire, but once it starts, I will be the steady ember that keeps that fire hot.

That's my personal take on any revolution be it violent or non violent.

It's not a battle of armies, it is a battle of self. It doesn't matter how many people you have behind you, it only matters that each person respects themselves enough to realize that they are fit to walk the earth. PERIOD. And that ANYONE who tries to stop them from being free human beings will have to resort to Murder to do it. And if murder is on their agenda, then you can bet on flamethrowers visiting your little basement, where your family is hiding.

Self respect and dignity is what stops oppression. Fear creates oppression, fearlessness renders it harmless.

This is a battle to be fought by each man alone for his own sake of retaining his rights as a human being and as an American.
Just because you're not standing in a crowd of gun pointing lynch mobs, doesn't mean that you can behave like a free man.

Freedom is not granted to you based on the numbers of people you have willing to kill. It belongs to you from God. It is up to you to defend your God Given rights as a human being. This is a battle to be fought individually.

If everyone individually vows to uphold (not protect) their own sovereignty and God given rights, then the enemy has no power.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by juzchilln]

[edit on 27-9-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Your assumptions are correct, we have turned fearful. We're hardly
the country we once were. It's not the fault of the citizenry, the media
has taken every single method of instilling fear in us and have
apparently succeeded.

Not to overgeneralize, many have awoken to this and now stand
on both feet. I think we are waiting for leaders, the people with
the charisma and courage to lead.

I can't say which I am, I'm still waiting for things to congeal a bit
until I stick my neck out but I do have my inclinations

Like in the movie Network, we do need to get mad as hell. Once we
are mad we need to do something more with it than sit and stew as
that is self destructive. They kind of have us screwed in more than
one way. Even those who are aware have issues that are imposed
on them by the PTB even though they feel they are in control of
their lives.

Courage is quiet, patient and kind. We will know when
the time is right and like snowflakes on the mountainside, when
enough flakes move it will become an avalanche. Each snowflake
feels no power of itself but when working in unison it's a whole
different game. Strength & vigilance.

We make it more difficult and complex than it is. God given rights are very plain and short worded. A man does not need a leader to help him stand on his own two feet. If he does, then he is not yet worthy of being called a man. If we need a Leader with brass b@lls to tell us that we may begin being human beings , then the problem is indeed seriously deeper.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln

reply to post by juzchilln

Of course i am going to fight, But i am going to use my head not brawn,
I have good bunch of friends fellow veterans and tradesmen we will gather when TSHTF till then i will stay low avoid eye contact and keep below the radar so to speak, And i don't think any one is daft enough to try and invade the states, Sorry i do not follow the old adage "Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees " Thats for fools IMO

Then can I respectfully assume, that you prefer to live on your knees then to die on your feet?

I feel I should point out that people on their knees can stand back up. Corpses can not.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Exemplar]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I remember combat.

We didn't thump our chests and talk with arrogance.
We stayed silent until the enemy was engaged.

We didn't carry bright colors and waving flags. We dressed to match the terrain and conceal our whereabouts from the enemy.

We never stood definatly in the open to be easily killed. We ran ducked dodged and even crawled.

We never lay out on the empty ground in the face of the enemy. We dug foxholes and built bunkers.

We never walked out on a patrol without water. We never went into the field without food.

We never expected an empty rifle to kill the enemy. That is why we carried ammo.

When we were attacked, we killed the one leading the charge first. This wasn't because he was the bravest or the biggest threat, it was because he was the one that the rest of the enemy could see.

Everyone behind him saw him die and his only contribution was to help instill fear into his comrades.

The OPs sentiments are noble and his words are brave. He derides all who do not think as he thinks. He looks with disdain at those who would prepare with concealment, water, food, ammunition and shelter.

He might be right. He might be wrong.

I hope we never have to find out.

But, if we do find out and the OP is sincere...

Go ahead buddy, lead that charge.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Don't worry...

The people will have their day!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
LEAD, FOLLOW or GET OUT OF THE WAY..... If you don't have the balls to kill and survive then run and hide.

I'd rather Die on my feet then Serve on my knees..!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exemplar

Of course i am going to fight, But i am going to use my head not brawn,
I have good bunch of friends fellow veterans and tradesmen we will gather when TSHTF till then i will stay low avoid eye contact and keep below the radar so to speak, And i don't think any one is daft enough to try and invade the states, Sorry i do not follow the old adage "Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees " Thats for fools IMO

Then can I respectfully assume, that you prefer to live on your knees then to die on your feet?

I feel I should point out that people on their knees can stand back up. Corpses can not.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Exemplar]

I challenge you to say that to the millions of people who've lost their lives in the name of dignity and divine right. so weaklings who hide ,can emerge in a brighter day.

Just how do you expect things to get better, when we're hiding in our closet?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
I remember combat.

We didn't thump our chests and talk with arrogance.
We stayed silent until the enemy was engaged.

We didn't carry bright colors and waving flags. We dressed to match the terrain and conceal our whereabouts from the enemy.

We never stood definatly in the open to be easily killed. We ran ducked dodged and even crawled.

We never lay out on the empty ground in the face of the enemy. We dug foxholes and built bunkers.

We never walked out on a patrol without water. We never went into the field without food.

We never expected an empty rifle to kill the enemy. That is why we carried ammo.

When we were attacked, we killed the one leading the charge first. This wasn't because he was the bravest or the biggest threat, it was because he was the one that the rest of the enemy could see.

Everyone behind him saw him die and his only contribution was to help instill fear into his comrades.

The OPs sentiments are noble and his words are brave. He derides all who do not think as he thinks. He looks with disdain at those who would prepare with concealment, water, food, ammunition and shelter.

He might be right. He might be wrong.

I hope we never have to find out.

But, if we do find out and the OP is sincere...

Go ahead buddy, lead that charge.

I completely respect everything you've just said. I agree with it. I'm not talking about fighting in someone else's country, I'm talking about standing your ground in your own home!

You did NOT combat your enemy, by sitting around huddled with your food and water, waiting for the enemy to entrench himself in your backyard did you?

Again, too many people misunderstand my point. I'm not talking about leading a fight against the enemy. I'm talking about living your life as you deserve to live it. I'm talking about not walking around with rifles and guns, waiting to shoot your fellow man because you're afraid. I'm talking about the concept behind fear and cowardice. You're talking about military doctrine.

I'm talking about what is gained by a nation of people who look out for themselves and hide away while the Government has free reign over their lives.

I'm not talking about leading a battle into the streets of D.C.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
its not like we are going to hide 4ever we'll attack but we have 2 wait 4 the right time.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
its not like we are going to hide 4ever we'll attack but we have 2 wait 4 the right time.

And when is the right time?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Something about the survivalism movement never sat right with me. I think you've just hit the nail on the head. Nice post.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There is a quote that I am beginning to use.
One day a young man stopped by an old sages farm. He asked the man what would he be doing at the end of the world.
The old man's response, "harvesting peas"

Just because our situations change does not mean that we have to go hide in a basement somewhere. Yes, it's a good idea to be prepared but don't go overboard and don't make "preparing for the inevitable" your whole life. One of the best ways you can defy the disasters of today and tomorrow? Live your life!
Yes, we should stand up for what's right and try to defend what is ours, including our rights, but don't panic and don't spend your time worrying about what is to come. Tomorrow will come in it's own time. Today, live!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

dude I know you're saying it's great to be all macho and everything.. but .. um..

ZOMBIES are going to rip your face off.

ok?

I'm .. NOT joking...

so packratting and hiding and being hush hush till the storm passes is the best thing to do for some people that understand that there IS a zombie apocalypse RIGHT around the corner.

so go stand up and fight like a man against the leagues of undead.. be my guest... you remind me of General Woundwart.... from Watership down... that leader of the bad rabbits...he's all "Come back and fight it's just a dog! raaa! "

(no one ever saw General Woundward after that...

-

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This real man, is going to insure the safety and security of his family first.

Then I'll go after the bad guys.

Then have a nice beverage.

And pie. I like pie. Preferably a coconut cream pie.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I completely respect everything you've just said. I agree with it. I'm not talking about fighting in someone else's country, I'm talking about standing your ground in your own home!

You did NOT combat your enemy, by sitting around huddled with your food and water, waiting for the enemy to entrench himself in your backyard did you?

Again, too many people misunderstand my point. I'm not talking about leading a fight against the enemy. I'm talking about living your life as you deserve to live it. I'm talking about not walking around with rifles and guns, waiting to shoot your fellow man because you're afraid. I'm talking about the concept behind fear and cowardice. You're talking about military doctrine.

I'm talking about what is gained by a nation of people who look out for themselves and hide away while the Government has free reign over their lives.

I'm not talking about leading a battle into the streets of D.C.

Since we have been labled terriosts and dissidents. What do you think will happen when tshtf?
They are going to round up the people that they feel are a threat. Which will be me for one. I don't know about you.
But I am not going to wait until they knock down my door and take me away, or blow me away, that would be a usless death.
Do you think you are going to be safe in your home? Do you think you can hold a firefight from there and win?

badgerprints is right this will be a War, and the rules of war will apply no matter where you are fighting.
His experience in fighting should be listened to as he knows how this is going to go down. You cannot just hold up in your home and expect that you will live to tell the tale.
You sound like a tough guy but I don't think you have actually Thought this out.
Do you have Any idea of the capabilities of the military? Do you think they will refuse to fight? Well maybe a few will, at least we can hope.
Then there are the foreign forces that will be brought in. Do you really think that you can fight from your home? What good is it going to do you or your family if you die on day one?
Holding up somewhere safe, using covert operations, is the smarter thing to do. This is Not Hiding, this is picking your fights.
I would suggest you rent the Movie Red Dawn. It will give you at least an Idea of what this is going to be like.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12

And when is the right time?

I surmise it would be the right time when all the fighting is finished and the backslapping has started.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Here is a point I don't understand about the US. Your Constitution provides that it is every citizens right to BEAR arms.

That doesn't mean skulk about your own home armed, or go to the shooting range, it means BEAR arms - why don't citizens just wake up and realize they can protest ARMED. Peaceful protests with hundreds or thousands of armed citizens.

Do you think they would dare fire tear gas at you? Would they rush you with their batons? No, they would politely ask you what it is that you wanted - and they would do their damn best to make sure they didn't piss anybody off.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Do you think they would dare fire tear gas at you? Would they rush you with their batons? No, they would politely ask you what it is that you wanted - and they would do their damn best to make sure they didn't piss anybody off.

...right...

...because 'the authorities' don't have guns aye...

...or the ability to call in the Armed Forces with like tanks, planes, gunships and stuff...

...yeah...rock up with your 9mm...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join