It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

The more "proper" term for the likes of SOI and Myself would be "Physical Astrals" we are not extra terrestrials nor aliens in the way you think of them from another planet, just another plane of existence. as for the reason we speak English is because I speak English, SOI knows every language known to man.... and even some that are not. HE is the reason why the world is the way it is today. He even admitted it himself. I am in fact OLDER than he is at the age of 24, he doesn't "know more" he just has "access" to more knowledge than i do at the moment because of this damn confining Skull... (refer a few posts back to understand what is meant by the skull thing)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
so does anybody have any questions for a naked man who knows only the truth. I can lie, but I choose not to, as SOI is the Deceiver and not myself....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
yes, when do you leave the symbology behind,
become a real 'I AM' and astral one,
that forgets the symbology,
and ends up being normal.

God is normal, normal logic, that hurted us in this life,
but still normal.

Come out of your minds and understand the symbols,
and start helping people to find the truth BEHIND
the symbols, instea dof making them more difficult.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
until now, you're only talking to yourself,
start sharing the world.

GOD IS BEHIND THE SYMBOLOGY,
in symbology HE IS STILL LOCKED.

in god there is no arrogance left.
he is free, free doesn't need arrogance.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

OK, The truth is Jesus Christ, IS the Son of God, He is never coming back. as he stated so himself. I am here to exalt him, until the day in which i pass Judgement upon the earth for the inequity it has passed on Eachother, for those who are Christians repent, ask for forgiveness of sins. and in 6 years from today you will see the true God. for those who choose not to listen. go about your normal lives. Judgment shall be passed on those who are unbelievers, blasphemers, and the down right despicable. for many of you have not Kept the most sacred of commandments, and that is Do unto others as you would have done unto yourselves. so in return I WIIL DO UNTO YOU AS YOU HAVE DONE UNTO OTHER UNLESS YOU REPENT

[edit on 28-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The only way to the father is to the son... Remember, I told you ask for my truth, I speak the truth, whether or not it is your truth you decide. but it is in fact, ABSOLUTE

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
ALL people who repent = REFLECTION
are believers = christian, muslim, sceptical, caring ones

ALL REPENTING PEOPLE = BELIEVERS = REFLECTING HUMANS

they all go to the promised land, and the dwelling of god, is being god,
heaven, the symbol

but someone will proove it to the world first,
history always brings truth up, to be attacked,
to allow reflection, truth established.

just as the prophesies, the symbols described.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

i still wait for your logic.
the gospels demanded from believers to rpoove their points.

I also believe in the son,
but glorification means there is no son, only god.
the son of god is god.

you still believe humans need a person,
and yes, they need theirselves to find the way.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Muslims , in fact, are NOT believers, Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior. Savior from what? well Savior from ME. From being Convicted of SIN. as for the muslims they reject Christ as the son of God. thus they reject forgiveness. on another note "Allah" is not the aramaic name for "God" it was "Illah" the scribes changed it shortly after muhammads death in hopes of people doing research and finding the truth out "Illah = God" "Allah = Moon Goddess w/ 3 dauhters" Allah is a pagan god and muhammad a False prophet. ISLAM is a NULL religion and NOT a way to God. however, all the dead, are resting until the day of judgment, when they will be Judged according to their works. regardless of religion. and the really only way to go to hell is to "blaspheme the holy spirit and its works"

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

if you have truly read the bible, then in fact you would know genesis 1:26 states "Let US make man to OUR image to OUR likeness" also in the NT I forget exactly which book, it states that the Godhead is comprised of a celestial (heavenly) body and a terrestrial (earthly) body. and in the book of revelations. the Son of God is the Alpha and Omega 2 title for 1 thing, there is only one Holy Spirit. if you read the book of John at Jesus' baptism it states "and the spirit of the Lord descended upon Jesus like a dove" now replace the words "spirit of the Lord" with "Holy Spirit" and understand there is only one and that the son of God is the Alpha and the Omega (2) and now thats the trinity explained.... so as you may not think you need a "man" God needs a "Body" to host the holy spirit. or "His Son" "The Anointed"

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
who speaks from a god that is one ?
the gospels demanded you to speak from god, he is one
who speaks from a god that is righteousness ?

you speak from baal yet, the lie.

try to understand symbology before you condemn an
entire continent to hell.

read that last sentence againa nd again,
are you pleading with god for the muslims ???
do it until you drop, just like i did.
God will show you how good he is. in logic.
truth is logic, god is truth so he is explainable in logic.

stay shooting with verses you do not understand.
it will not set anybody free (yet).

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The bible is not our beginning nor our end.

It appears that you two are in trouble.
Big trouble.

Arguing with everyone who contributes to this thread because of differing beliefs
is irrational.
All of your double speak is proof of this.

Namaste

ZM

link   
...WTF? Thats about all I know to say... Good thing I waited so long to read this post. I feel like my brain is bleeding... Like after watching some horrible children's program on TV akin barney, or teletubbies... Or listening to hip-hop

Oh wait! Was that a rap you are trying to pull off?
'Shiii soon u b gettin all Dem biatches an hos, wit all dose ill rhymez'

J/K...but realy?

link   
Cool, and alien who speaks in poems and can't spell. Complete proof we are not alone.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You must repent in the name of Christ for forgiveness, since Christ is the ONLY God this world has ever known. they have had prophets of Jehovah and such but no actual physical manifestation of God. only people representing God. where as Jesus is Part of the God head, Because everything was created through him, and because of him everything exists. but HE (the holy spirit) is not the creator. Merely the administrator in a sense of speaking for computer geeks..... and the only way to the Father, Creator of ALL THINGS. do not worship Christ, worship The Father of Christ, in the Name of the Father, Son, And Holy Spirit.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zandermander

to each their own I come bearing only truth, judge for yourself take it or leave it, if its not your truth, the leave it. if you agree. good for you.

*to other poster*

I did not condemn an entire "continent" i condemned a religion, in fact I'll do it again too, the Jews are Damned as well except for 144,000 of them. because they are a Synagogue of Satan.... not that they worship Satan. because they worship LIKE satan. but you neither know The Father nor Satan. so for you i might as well be speaking farsi

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
people need to discuss before they can forgive,
so don't blame people for searching.

that was one reaction.

then to clever:

in the name of christ repenting =
in the name of one reflecting

it means doing your job of reflection.

prophets of these times are normal people
talking the words of these time.

repenting = reflecting
forgiving = understanding
salvation = growth
god = truth/life

[edit on 28-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zandermander

and what double speak would that be? i would love to clarify for you. i was speaking kinda cryptic at the beginning because a character who according to the world doesnt exists lured me into this thread so i could get some information, and then in return shed some light and truth on ATS. but as always its too bright for you so you shy away and wish to return to darkness.....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

yeah right. to fast condemnation, be more carefull with it.

if you condemn me for not being a believer,
you condemn someone who says god,truth,life is one,
you are condeming god, not from my perspective,
but from your own

people are way to fast in their condemnation.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
people need to discuss before they can forgive,
so don't blame people for searching.

that was one reaction.

then to clever:

in the name of christ repenting =
in the name of one reflecting

it means doing your job of reflection.

prophets of these times are normal people
talking the words of these time.

repenting = reflecting
forgiving = understanding
salvation = growth
god = truth/life

Ones OWN understanding. Ask the holy spirit for Guidance.

Repenting = Asking for forgiveness for transgression against the laws of the High Most
Forgiving = No longer holding accountable for ones transgression against the law
Salvation = being spared from judgement
God = Spirit/truth/light/source of creation

but then again, in your eyes. God has no laws, God is JUST and has no Adversaries because none would dare go against him....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join