It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assist the hunt... Bigfoot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well here in the Pacific Northwest, it's like a hotspot for bigfoot/sasqutch sightings. Coast, Olympic, and Cascades have tons of bigfoot living there. However they seem to be extremely intelligent and seem to track you whenever you're trying to track it. I've heard that if you make one uneasy, they might ''zap'' you which can make you feel sick, paralyzed or scared.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
huggs ..

The indians use to tell about these creatures,,..

I saw a show a couple yeras back,,,i beleive it was a documentary on forest service/dnr accounts with bigfoot,,,

I must say it was very awsome and beleivable as well.

I know some can say "why havent we found a dead one yet"?

I dont know why myself,some as well say have a ufo connection>?

This is a very unique mystery on this.

I remember back in 2008 the bigfoot hoax,,and tom biscardi who is big con scum peice of crap.
I even watched his silly 'bigfoot lives" documentary,,it was the worst documentary I ever saw,,it was pathetic and stupid.
steve kulls really turned on him as well saying he's a big con.

oh well,,

huggs everyone..

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
For anyone who wants to go on organized expeditions, the BFRO seems to be the best one. I would like to go on some of their expeditions one day.

People could also go on their own expeditions too. Just use sighting databases like the BFRO's and just go to their nearest bigfoot hotspot.

Bigfoot seems to be everywhere now. Sighted in virtually every Canadian province and U.S. states. They must number in their thousands at least. Really amazing how they could escape capture for this long.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join