It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I honestly believe I know all answers.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
is Jesus really coming back?

Since Doomsday2029 has failed to answer your question, I will.

The REAL NWO is a plan contrived by the Christian Dominionists. They are lead by the Illuminati groups.

In the near future they will present what they call "the Christ class". They will explain this as a group of leaders whom they deem to be a "type" of Christ. In other words, a ruling class who claim to have a "Christ consciousness".

This group may also be known as "the Melchizedek Class."

If you will remember, Melchizedek was the "entity" to whom Abraham paid tithes.

Now, the question is....were those tithes paid in blood? Was this mysterious Melchizedek the leader of the angel aliens?

They may call themselves 'benevolent' but they are not.

The REAL NWO is to be ruled by the Illuminati system.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

What is it that NASA is not telling the truth about? The trajectory, the name?
If you are talking about the trajectories of the Asteroids in question, then you, sir, are incorrect. NASA takes the observations of other astronomers and compiles them into that site, they do not make the observations themselves. Anyone with a few thousand dollars to buy a good rig can confirm the trajectories themselves. Tucker and Tholen, the objects discoverers chose the name not only because of its sinister meaning, but also because they were fans of Stargate SG-1.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

This is not at all what I understand the NWO to be...Illuminati...well, yeah. But I've never heard of any of the other information you provide. Care to give me some links?

I_R

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I think we can discount that as the Muslim population is going to be the world dominate religion by at least 2025, having surpassed all the various Christian faiths combined.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Alethea

I think we can discount that as the Muslim population is going to be the world dominate religion by at least 2025, having surpassed all the various Christian faiths combined.

You are wrong. All of these religions have the same origin and claim "Abraham" as their founding father. Abraham, btw, is actually "a brahim". Abraham's origins are not what you have been taught to believe.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by idle_rocker
reply to post by Alethea

This is not at all what I understand the NWO to be...Illuminati...well, yeah. But I've never heard of any of the other information you provide. Care to give me some links?

I_R

There is no "link"; however, you can put any of those key words into a search engine and find mega information.

What I have presented is the dots I have connected through my own extensive research.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
i have a question. what do you think the death tole will be before they achieve the NWO??

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Very interesting stuff, I had never heard of that before. You are also correct about Muslims being an Abrahamic faith, which did not dawn on me in your first post. I still think that there will never be complete peace between at least two of the three Abrahamic faiths as there is just too much bad blood there.

[edit on 9/26/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Name every single person behind the "idea". I want specific names. as many as you an type out.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Question: How much power does the Superior General of the Society of Jesus (Black Pope) really have, and what is his connection to the NWO?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You have all of the answers.... Hmmmm.... I have to laugh at a person's tamacity who think they know anything with any degree of certainty. You don't KNOW that you're sitting at a computer typing. You THINK you are, but you don't KNOW that with any degree of certainty.

Don't go all Socrates on us
You are right though. But if we held this attitude all the time then we would be incapable of trying new things and having fun.

[edit on 26/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Hello Mr Rockefeller, i am glad you could spare some time from implementing your busy NWO schedule to provide us with some much needed answers.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
In the film The Matrix Reloaded, Neo conversed with both The Oracle and The Frenchman. These two characters that he talked to said similar things. What was the point that they tried to convey to Neo?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ok, What will the one-world currency be named?

That question didn't seem to require heavy thinking, so: Will New York City survive this WWIII?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My question is: What was the actual timeframe of the Alpine Iceman's demise?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Is every move carefully weighed and planned, as in they create people (natural means) to implement things, say obamas role was planned well before his birth?

Or are they having difficulty carrying their "wisdom" and memes over to the next generation of neophytes?

I guess, more simply, are they relying on the "profane" masses more so than themselves?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My question is simple:

Will the Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup this year, and if not, when will the NWO let them finally bring it home to Vancouver?

Surly the NWO is behind this drought in Canuck land.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
here's one.

whats the source of all your info? and you can't say something vague like the internet.

you have all the answers, so you should have all the sources....

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
How many times have the NWO tried this operation? One and zero cannot be the answer

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Question: If the NWO is "an idea", then name the most powerful person and/or organization that subscribes to the idea of NWO and is actively putting said idea into action.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A "know it all" thread huh. Alright, I'll play along.

Humans are always having a competition of wills. Group A tries to impose their will over group B. Group B does the same to group C. C does it and on and on and on. Everyone claims to know universal, impartial, and unbiased truth. The NWO, whether real or not, represents the notion of a small but powerful group that pulls the strings and control the world. We must battle with our spouses, our friends, our family, our coworkers, and our government in a match of wills. The idea of always having someone above to fight with seems pretty... crazy. NWO, God, Lucifer, Aliens, Spiritual Guardians, all powerful Governments. Would you say that this could be a delusion caused by the day to day battle of wills people face mixed with a sense of powerlessness? With so many potential or relative truths being portrayed as universal and absolute truths, how do you pick the "most likely" delusion? Or would you say it's best to just jump in and play with the rest of the class, regardless of where it takes you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join