It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris: Stop Using The Modern American Flag -- Or Use Tea-Stained Ones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by uaocteaou

Guess its in the eye of the beholder then.

I see it as he want people who are protesting to not desicrate the flag and use other flags to represent the current movement.

I either like your political irony regarding your signature along with your avatar or I'm not getting it. Either way its satire at its best!

No need to have such a strong tone either (I can sense some heavy typing going on), I was truly wanting to know. Knowledge is power and I seek to understand as much as possible from view no matter their stance.

"Chuck Norris didn't write that article, he thought of it and *poof* it was done"

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Ohhhh, the tinwiki editor doesn't like what I said, so instead of rebuttal, he takes personal shots.. That's grown up. LOL Is that how you perform your "duties" at Tinwiki too..?

If Chuck Norris is such a great American and Patriot, why were his bigtime workout machines NOT MADE IN AMERICA..?

America is good enough to criticize, but not good enough to employ Chuckie..?

Grow up boys, argue the position, not the person, that's what children do.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Chuck Norris: He has given us a sign!
Another American: He has given us...the American Flag!
Chuck Norris: The Flag is the sign! Let us follow his example!
Another American: What?
Chuck Norris: Let us like him, hold up one Flag and let the other one be the stars be the sign of the teapot, for this is his sign that all who follow him shall do likewise!
Another American: No, no, no, the Flag is a sign that we must gather Flags together in abundance!
Woman in crowd : Cast off the stars! Follow the Teapot!
Man in crowd : No, let us gather Stars together! Let me!
Woman in crowd: Oh, get off!
Man in crowd : No, no, it is a sign that like him we must think not of the things of the body, but of the face and head!
Chuck Norris : Give me your Flag!
Man in crowd : Get off!
Woman in crowd : Follow the Teapot, the holy gourd of Jerusalem!
The Crowd : The Teapot! The Teapot!
Chuck Norris: Hold up the Teapot, like he has demanded us...
Another American : It is a star! It is a star!
Man in crowd : It's a Teapot!
Another Man in crowd : No, it is not! It is a star!
Woman in crowd : Cast it away!
Man in crowd : Put it on!
Man in crowd : Now clear off!
Man in crowd : Take the Teapot and follow him!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ok....I think instead of paying 75 bucks, i will just soak my flag in tea. I think its only a couple dollars to do that way. lol

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

This is the flag of The United States of Liberty;
This is our flag;
Protect it with your life.....

[edit on 24-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I really don't like Chuck Norris,good for comical value but the guys views shouldn't really be held in high regard about anything.As for the tea stain flag..that wont achieve much except waste perfectly good tea!.Im not really one for caring about coloured fabric.Burn it,stain it, jump up and down on it.It's just a flag.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by uaocteaou

I didn't take a personal shot at anyone, I simply posed a question using your own words. If the question hit too close to home for you I would recommend rethinking your arguement and tactics.
If anyone was taking personal shots it was you towards Mr. Norris.
In your first post you managed to call him "an attention seeking fame whore" "an idiot" and "an enormous buffoon."
And now you tell us:

Grow up boys, argue the position, not the person, that's what children do.

Which is what I was trying to do while you were busy calling people random names.

To be 100% honest I think the guy is a bit of a jackass myself, but if he can rally enough people behind him to bring about some change then all the more power to him.
I'm certainly not about to sit back and sling mud at him for attempting to do something good for this country.
I wouldn't even sling mud if Tiny Tim, Carrot Top, and Bobcat Goldthwait get together wearing tutus and singing showtunes... if they are doing it in some crazed attempt to raise awareness, good for them and all the more power to them.

So why attack someone trying to do a good thing? Because his exercise machines (which he probably only recieves royalties for putting his name on, and has nothing to do with the actual production or management of) are made in China? Even if he had 100% control over the company, would it really be his fault that the jobs are outsourced? or the government? insurance companies? and everyone else who has a hand in making sure that everyone has to outsource to stay afloat these days?

Are the exercise machines really the reason you have such misguided anger towards someone who you have never met?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by ashamedamerican]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join