It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Hates You.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mcgrower

emotions are a human side effect and has nothing to do with any God entity.

Btw I do not claim belief in anything. I'm quite undecided but this is one thing I know to be true.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
emotions have everything to do with god and with logic and with truth,
pain makes you see the world is not perfect,
and allows by desire and dreams, improvement,
it is opposite of ignorance, and there is no truth where there is ignorance,
it demands progress, part of this progress
is justification of what is seen as wrong, to make it good,

in other words to see god you first have to see what is imperfect.
god is one, where god is, everything is right, in our perspective
it is not, so we forgive god when we understand something to be good.
If you do not believe in god, then maybe you do in truth (which is the same),
truth is always perfect, to see it you first have to see the bad side of the coin,
so you can flip it and see the right side, the true side.

emotions are what makes you forgive,
and that's understanding.
it makes you grow.

emotions have everything to do with god and life and truth.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Finally someone who understands. Were is all of gods love? Up in the clouds somewhere?it's not here on earth...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I thought this was an intelligent site. There is no god. In order for a entity to exist you have to prove it exists.

There is obviously no magical man in the sky.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Your analogy will only works if "god" was actually a human being with human feelings.

Then this will be more credible, but the god we have been grown to believe in our so call "Christan nation" is the same god that push his chosen people into wars of conquest, this god is a human made god.

If we indeed have a creators or god as many likes to refer too, it will be too evolved as to have any type of feeling that are destructive, vindictive and humanly linked.

It will be beyond anything that we humans call emotions, it will be neutral, because it has not need for that, and that include the human emotion call love.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to foulliver

So truth is not one ?
Different truths not coming together in 'the truth'
which releases 'the truth' of being subject to
conditions, except being what it wants too,
and exsisting as one,
believing as choice,
allowing (creating) beliefsystems like you.
you are part of truth.

energy/movement = belief/belief

you are way to sure about what you 'believe'

[edit on 22-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

I've been firmly convinced God hates me for years, the whole Universe hates me, its part of that garbage in garbage out system. If I sit around being negative all day and wallowing in self-pity than yeah it sure does look like God hates me but if I do constructive things in an attempt to achieve my goals I tend to be more lucky.

Also, I noticed that its the rich scumbags who tend to get the best luck and get away with things, is this because God loves them? I've also noticed that thousands of innocent people starve to death, many of them children, every day, and little kids get cancer, what does this mean about God?

Most theists tend to use the excuse "God works in mysterious ways" which to me is code for "usually he doesn't give a b l e e p"

You are right 100% OP, if God was All-powerful and All-love then all there would be is love, there wouldn't be evil. I'm much more of a Taoist myself in that regard, I believe there must be darkness for light to exist but at the same time I have to realize that good versus evil is a false duality because evil very much shifts with our human point of view and perceptions as a society.

There is no good or evil there just IS.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
God runs his feet into hell,
to avoid running his whole body into hell forever.
(better then never ending cycles of pain, or
better then parallel universes where somewhere you are
in never ending pain, better then every potential as reality)

God loves you, thats why you take the cross
you just explained you carry,
it makes you part of him.
One day you"ll be more then his feet,
you will join his mind.
Like everybody who avoid ignorance = false peace.
You suffer because you care.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I already know God hates me...He gave me an e-mail this morning to tell me so. I will try to make Him happy...but who knows how that will turn out.Here is the link to His blog

stuffgodhates.com...

[edit on 9/22/2009 by glevel]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

The statements at the end were indeed 2 seperate questions to ponder that related to the main OP. And the main OP is just a theory, not a complete belief.

And i don't quite see your point?
Who's starting an argument?
Namaste is a polite way of ending a post, in a way which i am rather fond of. I am sorry if saying "Namaste." to you has offended you.

reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Yeah, i believe in Universal balance.
Ah i see your point, but what im saying is that God as The Source, will have as much hate in it as love. What he contains is everything that is in the Universe, but it is not in the same quantities.

reply to post by prevenge

I personally believe we all contain a fragment of God, but that is why some people hate more than love and vise versa. God is the one collective of the Universe, so you need not to hate yourself, but something else will.

reply to post by OmegaPoint

I like you, but that point could be expanded on, don't you?

reply to post by cindymars

I'm from a Christian background, but my reference to The Source as "God" is only to make conversation easier. The Source is where everything in the Universe came from. We have emotions, so where did they come from. The Source MUST contain emotions.

reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Erm, i don't see your point. We have a free will, yes. A free will to manifest our reality into the way we see fit.
Ultimately the only two ways this can be are by either chosing Love, a postive emotion, or Fear, a negative.

reply to post by dooper

I'm not blaming God for anything. God isn't a physical being capable of being blamed. What we do is all our fault.

reply to post by UmbraSumus

The way i see God is the Source. God created everything we have, and since we have emotions, then they must be from somewhere.

reply to post by LordBucket

I define God as the Source, and the creator. The Source that everything came from, which includes emotions. We are capable of hate, which therefore means that The Source contains Hate.

reply to post by Tayesin

I like your comparrision. The atoms/cells in our skin.
It makes sense i guess.
Not quite sure what to say to it, other than thanks.

Thanks for a good reply.

reply to post by HumilityIsKey

Can you really incorrectly answer a question about something which may not actually exist?

And those 2 questions are not something i am pondering?

reply to post by FouL-LiveR

Since when was God a magical man in the sky?

reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Are you sure what happens in our everyday lives has anything to do with God?

Namaste. (If anyone has taken offence to me saying that, then sorry
)

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I love it that god hates me cos I hate to love him too.

ditto.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If we assume that God and Satan are real in the first place, then your statement is wrong. We know that eating the forbidden fruit gave us knowledge of good and evil and thus we evolved. That consequence of that evolution is that we learned quantum mechanics. That everyone is potentially a creator. Even Lucifer. Even if God loves us beyond love, we have Lucifer hating us beyond hate. Thus the controversy

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
reply to post by saint4God

Namaste is a polite way of ending a post, in a way which i am rather fond of. I am sorry if saying "Namaste." to you has offended you.

Namaste is considered a greeting of deep respect with deep spiritual connotations, I would say a little more than polite. Some view it as their highest respect that can be payed to another, as it is in recognition of their divine spark.

"The light within me honors the light within you."

The gesture Namaste represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us that is located in the heart chakra. The gesture is an acknowledgment of the soul in one by the soul in another. "Nama" means bow, "as" means I, and "te" means you. Therefore, Namaste literally means "bow me you" or "I bow to you."

To perform Namaste, we place the hands together at the heart charka, close the eyes, and bow the head. It can also be done by placing the hands together in front of the third eye, bowing the head, and then bringing the hands down to the heart. This is an especially deep form of respect. Although in the West the word "Namaste" is usually spoken in conjunction with the gesture, in India, it is understood that the gesture itself signifies Namaste, and therefore, it is unnecessary to say the word while bowing.

I would say it is over used would you not.

www.yogajournal.com...

as to the topic in hand....

Hate is not with Source.

Hate is within mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Sorry, i haven't made it clear that i'm not talking in the sense of a Christian God. Read my other posts for more info on that.
Sorry.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Even so. You have to ask yourself. If evil never existed, would you really know what love is?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

No.

There would be nothing to change the feeling of Love. If you didn't feel anything but love, then it would become normal, and naturally, you'd crave something even bigger than love.

Good and Evil are two opposing forces that proove the existence of eachother.
Without one, there is nothing to equate too.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Love is the opposite speed and force of gravity. It has anti aging properties.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
God doesn't hate us. We hate each other, and he stays out of it.

God is not going to force humanity to succeed. We have to learn how to live ourselves. Failure is necissary for success. Don't blame god for evil, as a species we must take responsibility for our own actions.

All of the ingredients for a perfect world are right there in front of us, the only thing holding us back is our own selfish selves.

I think God would be more satisfied knowing that we achieved peace on earth by ourselves, without his help. Then we will have earned his presence. People seem to forget, god doesn't OWE us anything.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OneDivided

I'm not blaming God for anything.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

I do not believe I said that you were. It was a post to whenever was listening.

A good metaphor. You see a mouse in the wild about to be eaten by a snake, do you save the mouse? I wouldn't, even though I could. It is not my place to interfere with nature. Maybe God looks at the whole world similarly. Oh and I'm not posting this as necissarily a Christian god. God pertaining to a creator.

Also, I don't think the mouse would blame me for his misfortune, or would he?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by OneDivided]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join