It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's my turn, today. 09202009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
it is always more fun to talk with people when they know who you are. or, rather, we must establish a rapport before we can talk of anything of substance. so, in the spirit of introductions i offer this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4cc731d1439bcf2d.jpg[/atsimg]

we are children of the stars: we whom are being controlled by some horrible evil nazi experiment. i have identified the source of the control: it is chemical-electrical. ("the mark" is associated with the chemical/phama companies.)

my own personal solution to this problem is to grab my nuts and head back to the schoolhouse....and so i have recently started a biotechnology degree.

_____

and learning, i AM! i was given a copy of a secret mormon document by one of my professors. although, i have not reviewed yet. he teaches a class called "literature of the sacred", the focus of this semester being the Adam&Eve creation myth.

you see, mormons are hysterical about adam and eve (the reasons for which being of esoteric cause). the document is a draft of the first scholarly work to be created on the subject of Mormonism's super-esoteric ADAM - GOD DOCTRINE.

having been raised and rejected of mormonism, it is very exciting for me to jump into the heads of its creators through this paper....so much information gets lost over the years. we must strive to continue pushing it forward.

_____

the only way to cleanse yourself of the chemical-electrical grid is to develop a relationship with water. clean up: be prepared

_____

and have you seen the video floating around here of Drunvalo Melchizedek going on about connecting the heart through the nasal cavity, upward? you should. not that i am really into that guy or anything, its just that he happens to be right about this ONE specific thing.

i will leave you with some poetry i wrote earlier tonight:

A FIREY Dragon: straight to the mouth
ride the snake,
ride the snake,
ride the snake.

And UP through the nose.
you will die,
you will die,
you will die.

your heart will race and your mouth
will get drie.

((...and Please Remeber: courtesy is mandatory!))

[edit on 20-9-2009 by tgidkp]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
by the way, yes, i have been here for quite a long time now. even made a few posts. but i have never submitted to the intros forum before. just FYI.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
boo hoo. no one wants to be friends with the wierd kid. its alright. you all are probably tucked up in yer beds. which is where i am going. please just say hello!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I will say hi and welcome

todays date is one we will never see again and changing it to international date is 20/09/2009 and what a day for someone to do an attack 20092009

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hi there tgidkp!!

Dont feel so bad about the lack of response to your post. It needs to resonate with what a lot of other people think, feel or deem important at the moment.

My apologies. Dont intend to sound patronising. Every contribution from every member makes ATS what it is, truly diverse and an addictive read.

Welcome to ATS and have fun!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
In America it is 09 20/20 09 and we see clearly

that you are dazzled by the numbers.

Our perfect vision reveals to us the hidden mystery.

Maybe you are close. Maybe you are on the wrong track.

Maybe you have a misconception of the use of numbers in occulticizationism.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
I will say hi and welcome

todays date is one we will never see again and changing it to international date is 20/09/2009 and what a day for someone to do an attack 20092009

Well Im glad I dont live where that format is used so to me its just another day and date just like all the others

To the OP hello
So what are your interests on ATS?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Morrison taught me to 'Ride the Snake' awhile back

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

"occulticizationism" definition: over-complicating things which are overly complicated to begin with.

i didnt choose the date sequence. i just happened to notice that the numbers are conspicuous while i was writing my post. nothing obtuse about that.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

What could be more important than ME ME ME?!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

i am mainly interested in the unknown. but that can be such a difficult subject to approach, you know. how do you go about knowing the unknown? well, you gotta start somewhere....ATS is a jumping-off point for many great ideas.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

thank you!

yes, an attack. well. we can thank 911 for that screwed-up mindset. (boooo.)

new topics

top topics

join