It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H Shaped UFO Snapped Over Mt. Vernon, NY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Great, but short, report posted over at the UFO Casebook site. Well worth a click and a discussion. Amazing is the correlation to a previous 2007 witness report also mentioned in the report.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Anybody hear more?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It looks like a a balloon of sorts....espically the way it is roatating ...kind of listfuly. Plus the reflections of the sun look wrong.....to shinny.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
Great, but short, report posted over at the UFO Casebook site. Well worth a click and a discussion. Amazing is the correlation to a previous 2007 witness report also mentioned in the report.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Anybody hear more?

Thats just a High Pressure system moving through . You see them all the time on the weather reports .......

It does look something inflatable does it not ?

Is it big enough to be visible .....possibly .

edit on 18-9-2009 by UmbraSumus]

[edit on 18-9-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

wtf...alphabet mylar balloons

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

between 30 & 60,000 feet up. It was a clear blue sky. Object appeared to be spinning and changing positions.

The object isn't even at 10,000ft... 60 thousan feet is almost the flight level of the U-2 spyplane, and he almost flew on the edge of Earth atmosphere.

I'm assuming the black portion of the photograph is part of a window. Using that to scale, there is no way that object is at the height that the report states. Anyone with minimal airplane sighting experience knows that.

If you consider that the temperatures that make planes leave trails is around 20,000, you can see that the object is far from that.

The Earth atmosphere isn't transparent. That's why you see the sky...Otherwise you would see the space clearly during the day.

Meaning, it has density, and a object at 60,000ft isn't visable, period.

That blueish aura that appears to surround the airplane, is gradual. The higher, the harder it is to see the object.

That airplane was photographed by a spotter, and they use special cameras with huge lens.

Again, because of the portion of the window, I don't think that was the case with the camera, and the object isn't, with most certain, at 60,000ft. Not even 30,000ft...

And honestly, it looks like it has way too much detail for the distance he appears to be.

Fake, IMO.

[edit on 18/9/09 by Tifozi]

[edit on 18/9/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The H stands for HI or HELLO;
theyre trying to communicate with us;
i think;
im not sure

[edit on 19-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Interesting ad for Megaloon Balloons. Why do people think anyone will fall for these? Hoax.

Even more interesting is that the "Graphic Representation" does not even look like the Mylar balloon in the photo. I'm terribly disappointed in UFO Casebook. Why do they leave this up? I suppose it could be used to help teach how to think critically and spot the obvious hoaxes?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I knew Tie Fighters were real!

Definitely looks like a secret military weapon to me. However, the report said it was moving slowly which further backs up the 'balloon' theory....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Thats just a High Pressure system moving through . You see them all the time on the weather reports .......

That line right there deserves more stars than it has at the moment, lol!

Funny!

new topics

top topics

join