It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu vaccination: A test subject speaks out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Please forgive me if this has already been posted. I searched to find this article here and could not find it. Just delete this if so...

I'm curious to others opinion on what happened to this man especially in context to the high level of squalene that is included in the vaccine.

This article was translated from a German article dated August 21, 2009

www.infowars.com...

Swine Flu Vaccination: An Injured Subject Speaks Out as Researchers Deny Link

A participant in the german H1N1 vaccine trials reports serious adverse reactions, including coughing up blood, but the lead researcher blows it off. Yet another story of problems in vaccine safety studies that are ignored.

Why test a vaccine exactly, if you already have decided what the outcomes can or cannot be? Apparently Heir Doctor will only accept ‘redness and swelling at the injection site’ as a side effect.
The article does not say which version of the vaccine he got. Wish there was more information on this case.

Swine flu vaccination: A test subject speaks out.

Original German article
[url=http://www.merkur-online.de/nachrichten/muenchen/schweinegrippe-impfung-testpatient-packt-meta-451084.html]
21.08.09|Munich iFacebook
Translation into English by Erwin Alber

Munich – A harmless prick – and thereby possibly save thousands of people. This is what several hundreds of volunteers thought, who each collected a payment of 250 Euro for their participation in the study of the swine flu vaccine trial at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University.

One of them has now quit the trial: The Diploma-businessman Axel Sch. (40). He claims : “The vaccination has made me ill! – the test is irresponsible.” He says that within a few hours after the vaccination, on August 10, he had sweat on his forehead. “I felt totally beat. On the third day, my kidneys and head were aching and I got a fever. I then had a coughing fit – and the wash basin was suddenly red – it was blood!“

Cont.'d ....

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Yep, that is 'Big Pharma' for you! They need the vaccine to be harmless, no matter what.
If some one dies, they had another disease.

It is llike the thing with sigarettes, you die of cancer, and if you smoked, that is why you got cancer and died, no discussions..

It is their 'safe card', if the Jab is deadly at worst case, they will not make money....

What about those homeless people in Poland ? They tested it ona bunch of homeless, and alot of them died, so I see no reason at all to even thinking of taking this Vaccine !!

[edit on 18/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The endisnighe the endisnighe the endisnighe. S&F. Jones does have the info.

Squalene, thimerisol, aluminum, live viruses, etc lovely. I think I will have two.

It is funny. If they had to tell patients the percentage of the manufacturers that get the shots, no one would get them.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A few weeks back I had a wonderful discussion with my doctor about this as I came down with a very bad cold, or whatever it was, it was very strong. She was highly recommending I get the shot if I were to show the swine flu symptoms eventually. I'm always asking her so many questions and I know she thinks I'm a bit too analytical, but how does that hurt anyone if not help?? She appeared to give an amount of misgiving in regards to how quickly the vaccine was being prepared but in the end she basically gave the understanding that she was supposed to do her job as a doctor and vaccinate if patients come in with said symptoms of the swine flu. Is she not letting herself be a victim of the political/underhanded 'push' that is going on out there amongst us? Some just don't either have the guts to act according to what they think is the right thing to do or just are plain ignorant regardless of numerous years of medical school. It's a pity to think that we can not all "think" with our brains we have so been endowed with.... I will be looking for a new doctor to say the least.

join