It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: New ACORN Video--San Diego, CA UPDATED with video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

BREAKING: New ACORN Video--San Diego, CA

townhall.com

A new video is being unveiled right now on Sean Hannity's Fox News show. In it, Hannity says, an ACORN worker goes so far as to offer his own services smuggling underage prostitutes across the Mexican border from Tijuana. In addition, one ACORN worker even propositions Hannah--the journalist posing as "Eden" the prostitute--asking her how much for her services, where her business is located, etc.

Hannah and Andrew Brietbart are also saying NO ACORN office turned them away, as ACORN has previously claimed.

Stay tuned--I'll post this new video when it becomes available.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Link to video

Follow up on Hannity

Related News Links:
biggovernment.com

[edit on 9/16/09 by redhatty]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Okay folks, 5 different offices, all willing to aid and abet a child prostitution ring.

It is no longer a random occurrence, no longer can all the blame be put on FOX News. No matter how you may try, the reality here is that there is obvious contempt for the law & lots of corruption going on within the organization known as ACORN.

Isn't prostitution illegal?
Isn't slavery illegal?
Isn't the sale of underage minors for sex illegal? (A double whammy!)
Isn't importing illegal immigrants to the US illegal?
Isn't using tax payer money for illegal activities illegal?

That's the issues here. An organization that received BILLIONS in tax-payer funds is HELPING people to commit illegal activities.

These are JUST the ones exposed, how many times has this same situation occurred and was followed through on to ACTUALLY commit the atrocities that these videos clearly show ACORN is more than willing to help occur?

townhall.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Obama saying ACORN will shape his agenda

I wonder how this will affect his reputation now?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
We need more gorilla journalism and ambush journalism in America. I say this because there are far more crooked organizations out there besides Acorn.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Great Clip Warren!!

Cloak, you are so very right! There is NO Investigative Journalism in MSM anymore.

It needs to be a grassroots effort to uncover the corruption and have real evidence (like the videos) to put out on the net.

Seems that's the only way the truth will come out.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I remember when the alphabet TV news corporations used to often use guerilla reporting tactics like these two people have done with their ACORN investigation. I'd like to see more of these sort of investigations into a lot of different ogranizations and assorted companies and corporations.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well if they did get down to San Diego, it will be number 5. It was as was suspected, a corrupt organization. And it needs to be shut down fully, as well as investigated. As I have told people, if it was just once, and no other, then it would be a mistake, but for the head of ACORN, to outright get indignant and upset cause they are not monitoring or even checking up on their own groups. I have worked in the public sector for private companies, and those that deal with the public run their own audits and check up on the employees to ensure that ALL of the rules are followed, and if you failed an inspection you were not only written up, you could be terminated from that job, and the entire store had to go through retraining on what went wrong. For such a large organization, it is very poorly ran, and especially if it is being funded by the tax dollars of the country. I am surprised that it is now being called to investigated and it does not look like they can block that this time.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hi guys, I found this video of what was shown on the Hannity show tonight. Here is the link.

yidwithlid.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

60 Minutes used to do this all the time.
Obama is in the White House? Oh, um....take a break everybody.
MSNBC has been making excuses for Acorn.

MSNBC spin.........entrapment!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Link to video

Follow up on Hannity

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hey! Did you hear that last sentence by Sean Hannity?
"Fox News is in your future. Come on over!"

Way to go Hannah Giles! A very bright future for her.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well Blow Me Down, CNN decided to cover the story

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I love what he says about the media!
zing!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Yes indeed. Like law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

This is called playing catch up.

Once the White House called the Acorn videos unacceptable it
was over for CNN.
OK, stop attacking the messenger. Leave Jeff O'Keefe and
Hannah Giles alone. We have to follow the White House.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I like how CNN phrases it though......

"workers ALLEGEDLY caught......"

If this had been a conservative group being caught on hidden camera I wonder if the word "allegedly" would have been used?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
At this point, I care less about the phrases used, I want to see people do TIME... HARD TIME.

RICO statutes have to apply here.

Aiding and abetting the formation of a child prostitution ring, throw in transporting illegals, etc.

The idea that our tax dollars have helped to support the actions being displayed in these FIVE different videos from FIVE different cities just infuriates me.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
We need more gorilla journalism and ambush journalism in America. I say this because there are far more crooked organizations out there besides Acorn.

I would imagine there are just as many corrupt right-wing organizations, but I agree that more pop up investigations like this nationwide would cause businesses to walk a straighter line. You don't even need regulation if we actually had many people doing surprise investigations like this. Maybe we could actually save our country by holding them accountable.

These kids pulled off this investigation with $1300 and it's changing the nation. Why does it cost so much for our government to investigate something, I have no idea. All law enforcement across the country need to take note of what a camera and a few hours of their time could uncover.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TangoVooDoo
I like how CNN phrases it though......

"workers ALLEGEDLY caught......"

If this had been a conservative group being caught on hidden camera I wonder if the word "allegedly" would have been used?

Oh yeah, CNN will try to give Acorn cover but it's not working.
CNN has more words to play with. - AcornGate- cancer on Team Obama!
-ObamaCare Failing 55% oppose it-
-Democrats attacking democrats in the Senate over ObamaCare-

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
"allegedly"

WOW!

The sky is "allegedly" blue.

Did that guy "allegedly" try to PURCHASE HER FOR THE WEEKEND! Dude, get a girl friend!

Did he "allegedly" try to volunteer to help transport illegal minors across the boarder so they can be enslaved into a pedophile sex ring? It would have been A MOUTH FULL OF AWESOME if they would have offered him 24 hours with one of those little girls as payment. It would have been interesting to see his enthusiasm over that offer. On video. "Allegedly."

Obviously, CNN is, like MSNBC, covering the story under duress and distress.

Now these kids are saying they have hits at EVERY LOCATION THEY WENT TO. What did ACORN say in the beginning? "They tried this at a number of our locations and were unsuccessful."

ACORN, *WHICH* *LIE* *IS* *IT*?!?!?!

Can you be any more busted? All the other networks could jump on this and steal Fox's thunder. Instead, they have all elected to go fetal on us. Curled up in a corner sucking their thumb so hard, their veins pop. WHY?!?!

Now it's going to get interesting. Obama used to be an attorney for ACORN. I would wager $1.00 that Obama accepted a big, fat donation from ACORN. Obama even gave ACORN a glowing review when he was running for President.

So are they in bed together? Obama now has to divorce himself from an organization in absolute desperate need of his support.

Will Obama throw ACORN under the bus? And if he does, will ACORN throw Obama under the bus as retaliation?

Let me go waaaaay out on a limb for just a second. If this investigation of ACORN goes mushroom, are we sure we want Biden as president? That would put Pelosi next in line. How do ya like them apples?

Every President has his scandal. This one has the potential of getting way out of control.

I would love to see more of this type of reporting. Not just against Democrats either. I lived in DC in my preteen years and even I knew of the rampart infidelity inside the US Capital.

I would love to see some of those guys get totally busted in a 5 star hotel room.

These two young adults can now hire afew good people, organize a video sting, then call the FBI or local law enforcement to coordinate it with them.

Is ACORN and Maryland still going to go after these two? ACORN has bigger problems now and people in Maryland want to get reelected so I doubt it.

"allegedly"
CNN, call me when you get serious.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join