It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction research -- The name "Jesus" -- If you have been abducted...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You must listen to this Coast to Coast AM show I posted on here if this topic interests you!!

C2C Aliens, Fallen Angels & Inner Earth 8/6/09

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Wow Dragonrider! I'd like to thank you for your response. I thought you might get angry and not answer me at all. I was really curious about your beliefs and I found your answer extrmemly informative. Ive never heard of Blues and found it kinda funny. Dont get mad, but the more I read about these colored beings the more I find it humorous. Im sure Ill be reading about the greens next year. I know Im a PITA.
Seriously tho, regarding what you say about humans needing a Here and now. Are you saying that in spite of having no memory of past lives that these 2 groups of people hate each other anyway. How is hate an inate thing? How can you naturally hate someone that you have no reason to? Hate requires a very important reason. Are you implying that The Muslims subconsciously created the here and now as an excuse to hate Jews although they have no idea why they must hate them? I can't swallow that. It just doesn't make sense. You're saying a soul goes here to there and carries subconscious hatred around even though theres no memory of why?

Regarding the NWO enslaving us? Wouldn't they reincarnate back into the slave society? Doesn't it seem kind of silly for them to create a veil of secrecy that they will be reborn into? Or does the NWO have a secret decoder ring which enables them to come back in the "esoteric know" each time they reincarnate. I don't understand that part. Shouldn't they be working toward the same goal as all of us seeing as we are all human? What's in it for them to enslave the public while they are alive? They won't receive the benefits of a one world gov. as it has taken thousands of years and it still hasnt happened. Oh, and who in the US gov. is NWO? Anybody the public knows? And how do they keep such a thing a secret? Doesnt it seem kind of impossible for a group consisting of thousands of people to keep such a thing under wraps for thousands of years? If I were an Illuminati; I would say "screw this. This is taking too dam long. Im goin to the ball game."

[edit on 29-9-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Thanks, DragonriderGal, I enjoy your posts-- very interesting...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Wow Dragonrider! I'd like to thank you for your response. I thought you might get angry and not answer me at all. I was really curious about your beliefs and I found your answer extrmemly informative. Ive never heard of Blues and found it kinda funny. Dont get mad, but the more I read about these colored beings the more I find it humorous. Im sure Ill be reading about the greens next year. I know Im a PITA.

No, of course I don't mind. I am well aware that what I am seeing and then talking about here isn't anywhere near the 'norm' that the NWO has been trying so hard to convince us is the 'truth'. I am not here to 'prove' anything; just here to share what I see and if it helps others to stop buying into the hard core spun crap of the NWO bunch, so much the better.

And actually the blues are what I have heard people call the pleaidians or some such, but they are actually blue colored, as strange as that sounds. I don't know why; maybe some genetic manipulation somewhere in the past so they could be more unique, or their homeworld somehow facilitated that color. And the greys are actually greyish-colored too.

The Jue-sah are very different though. From what i can see of them in the racial/collective unconscious is that they are bipedal but look like skinned cats; similar type ears, reptile type eyes, and teeth like a cats. Skinny and pointed. But the biggest 'eww' factor is that their skin is thin and translucent, so you can see all their muscles and such. Pretty gross.

Seriously tho, regarding what you say about humans needing a Here and now. Are you saying that in spite of having no memory of past lives that these 2 groups of people hate each other anyway. How is hate an inate thing? How can you naturally hate someone that you have no reason to? Hate requires a very important reason. Are you implying that The Muslims subconsciously created the here and now as an excuse to hate Jews although they have no idea why they must hate them? I can't swallow that. It just doesn't make sense. You're saying a soul goes here to there and carries subconscious hatred around even though theres no memory of why?

What I have discovered is that we carry 'feelings' and 'knowingness' with us across lives. The racial/collective unconscious holds ALL that information and since we are all connected to it via a connection in the unconscious mind, we can and do get information from it all the time, including things like hating someone for no apparent reason that we can 'remember'.

Chances are if you did remember past lives, you would remember some bad interactions with that person previously. And that is also why sometimes you just seem to 'know' a person you've never met before; they seem like old friends. Chances are, they were a friend in a past life.

So the same is true for the ex-blues arabs and ex jue-sah jews. Thru their connection to the racial/collective unconscious, that hatred is coming thru in spades. That is how much they hate each other. Even eons (looks like it has been that long ago) haven't weakened it. And of course the Jews have been trouncing upon the Arabs and vice versa for quite a very long time on this planet which just substantiates that hatred even more.

Regarding the NWO enslaving us? Wouldn't they reincarnate back into the slave society? Doesn't it seem kind of silly for them to create a veil of secrecy that they will be reborn into? Or does the NWO have a secret decoder ring which enables them to come back in the "esoteric know" each time they reincarnate. I don't understand that part. Shouldn't they be working toward the same goal as all of us seeing as we are all human? What's in it for them to enslave the public while they are alive? They won't receive the benefits of a one world gov. as it has taken thousands of years and it still hasnt happened. Oh, and who in the US gov. is NWO? Anybody the public knows? And how do they keep such a thing a secret? Doesnt it seem kind of impossible for a group consisting of thousands of people to keep such a thing under wraps for thousands of years? If I were an Illuminati; I would say "screw this. This is taking too dam long. Im goin to the ball game."

The NWO bunch know they reincarnate and so when one of their higher up members ends up in a human body, they retrieve them and educate them as to who they are. They don't live in the average society. They now are the Uber rich and can take care of their own.

The few still in the alien form Jue-sah are guiding all of the NWO plans from the shadows and they know what is going to happen if they dont' enslave 80% of humanity by 2012. They just were arrogent and foolish enough to believe they could, although time after time we humans have totally destroyed their plans. So these plans afoot today are their last desperate bid to complete the enslavement of humanity begun over 300,000 years ago.

And if they own the media, if they own the entertainement industy, if they threaten AND take the lives of any important person trying to spill the beans about them, oh yah, they can keep it a 'secret'. The only communcations medium they don't control (not that they aren't trying!) is the internet. And here all of us who can see thru what they are up to are speaking out. Hence the big push to make it sound like the internet is full of fruitcakes. loonies, terrorists, and other untrustworthy and unreliable sources, so the average sheeple won't even consider any other version of information except the version they see and read on the sooooooooo overspun and VERY carefully edited medias.

The NWO bunch do not consider themselves to be our equals, but instead our superiors. NOT. But if they can get 80% of the human population enslaved, then they will win, and get to 'keep' us and treat us as they wish, and believe me they wish to treat us very badly. I wonder if they are forgetting that after 2012 all karma from mistreating humanity will come due, (if they succeed it won't) but the karma from mistreating us from that point on will not be held in abeyance, so if they do win control of us, they will be paying for any abuse they do from that point on. Like I said, these yahoos aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Oh, yah, there are a lot of NWO people in very visible places in our gov. Just look for jewish surnames. Many are even dual citizenship with citizenship for both here AND Israel. *shakes head* The 'conspiricy' is right in plain sight. They count very heavily on being able to manipulate and control what people believe, especially about the NWO bunch.

And the Jue-sah have always planned for the long view. Many of these 'recent' plans were set in motion clear back in the mid to late 1800's. They are the ultimate schemers. But as you have noticed, not the ultimate 'thinkers' since it has been 1000's and 1000's of years and they still have failed.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Thanks, DragonriderGal, I enjoy your posts-- very interesting...

You are most welcome Visiting ESB! I am quite happy to discuss what I see, and always appreciate when someone finds what I say to be of interest!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I knew Ben Stein was an as$%&le, and a supporter of the GOP, but I never knew he was NWO!

LOL perhaps "Clear Eyes" is a secret mind control device.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

I knew Ben Stein was an as$%≤, and a supporter of the GOP, but I never knew he was NWO!

LOL perhaps "Clear Eyes" is a secret mind control device.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by spinalremain]

A lot of higher ups are jewish. That was what the whole 'holocaust' thing was about. To gain the sympathy of the world so the NWO bunch could get their flunkies into governments of the more powerful countries around the world to implement their world domination plan.

Prior to WWII, the jews were reviled and hated everywhere and for sure NO government would have let them into any kind of position, much less a high one. So while I don't at all like the NWO bunch or their flunkies, you do have to give them credit for their ability to manipulate humans. Of course, they have been doing it for 300,000 years, so I would hope they would be good at it!

And for sure, there are a lot of very sucessfully brainwashed people posting on this thread.
Maybe not secret mind control devices, but definitely very spun!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Evil is just a term and i belive that to stop an abtuction is to willingly go because noe its called a doctors appointment from out of this world/deminsion and for some reason aliens are interested in hair(the greys more specificaly)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Its not the name you say,its the passion you say it with.Our emotions are actually manifested physically when they interact with some species,like a sonic boom.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Its not the name you say,its the passion you say it with.Our emotions are actually manifested physically when they interact with some species,like a sonic boom.

This is likely closest to the truth. The name Jesus is no different than the name "Bill" or any other common name. Especially since there was no divine Jesus.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
S&F I get so sick and tired of christians trying to pass aliens off as demons.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"If" there were aliens why would they resemble any "form" from our planet? Such as reptiles, cats, humanoids with big heads etc.

If you believe in evolution then you would have to believe in randomness. A being from another planet would have been randomly created and had their own random evolutionary process. Why would they have "any" features (such as arms and legs) that we can relate to?

Most of the abduction stories that are posted on here. Tell of medical tables, ships, scientific instruments, cities, families, children, war etc. If everything is random (evolution) then why are aliens so much like us? And why do they resemble something we can relate to such as reptiles or small people with big heads?

The very nature of "aliens" is paranormal. The concrete evidence we do have (video) shows ships that can change shapes, flash different colors, break the laws of nature and disappear into thin air. Most abduction stories tell of people being taken against their will and encountering "physic" beings that communicate by thought.

It’s also interesting that all the stories of willful abductions are by non Christians.

What happens when you are abducted? You are tortured and experimented on. What purpose would this serve to a super intelligent race? And those are stories from people that have actually been returned. What about the millions of people that have disappeared never to be heard from again over the years? Sure most are murder by humans but not all.

And then why would there be multiple super intelligent races coming to our under-developed planet and abducting people? And if they are at war why haven’t we seen any fighting between their ships if they are all visiting our planet and abducting us at the same time?

Why would calling out to God frighten the Aliens:

For those who dont know: demons actually used to be angles before they choose to follow Satan and were cast from Gods presence. As in cast from the heavens (the universe and beyond) to Hell. Which is most likley another dimension that Satan has rule over. A dimension of pure evil without the presence of God = Hell.

So of course the "aliens" would know who God, Jesus etc. is and would fear the name. Because as you learn in the bible a christain/practitioner of the bible can use Gods word and "cast" them back to hell. The bible tells that they are tourtured for failing their "mission".

In the bible when Jesus performend exorcisims the Demons begged him to send them "anywhere" but back to hell for fear of the reprecussons. Also accounts of modern day exorcisims also tell of this fear.

So the "Aliens" dread the mention of his name because of what the results could be.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

yes and no, they do know who he is but they might laugh
people are people there pretty much just doing there job.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
thats because ... there is no abduction ... it is something created in your brain, so, if your brain thinks that your are going to stopp it saying jesus, then it will

Well, that certainly clears that up. Faiol, the random guy from the internet has dismissed the whole field, all evidence, all aspects of abduction from the millions of cases throughout history...therefore it must be true, cause its on the internet and the internet is never wrong.

Thanks man, anything else you would like to enlighten the world on? ghosts? string theory? quantum fields, electron duality, earths age, religion, etc...the world has been waiting since the dawn of recorded history with someone whom can matter of factly state all the answers clearly.

Everyone...he is here...the answerguy whom knows it all...whoot...let me get me my writing pen here to jot down the neverending wisdom and knowledge of this guy...and to think here we all were like suckers going case by case reviewing claims, looking at evidence, etc...when we could have simply asked him.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Our perception of GOD is about to be blown up by science.

We are several hundred years behind in our religous growth because of complicity between the major churches and the major governments who had a common enemy.

But dont forget that my enemies enemy is MY FRIEND.Religon will turn its back on government for the people but government CANNOT TURN ITS BACK ON RELIGON WITHOUT THE PEOPLE.

Its pretty easy to see who goes first isnt it??

The question regarding any living things origin will always be one of the most important questions to be asked,any race in existance will be seeking the same answers and obviously by the actions these newly aknowledged races seem to be taking in abducting people they havent figured it out yet either.

Yes jesus is just a name but my commitment to creating a reality that includes him isnt,belief and passion and emotion are all intertwined,we just dont know how yet,but our emotions are VERY POWERFUL,I think this will be a major discovery soon.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
incidently, how do we know that we arent the fallen angels, mindwiped and fallen to the physical realm to deal with atonement for turning from the creator and these alien thingies are not simply our long lost angellic brothers and sisters trying to guide us back to the source...

or they could simply be the original people of earth that evolved and left millions or billions of years back, only to check up on what new stuff grew since they have been gone...

or they could be fallen angels...the imperfect creator whom knows all except for the bit where half of heaven would rebel against him and corrupt every creation he creates...

or they could be erm...actually, a civ from closeby sounds like the easiest answer if indeed abductions are going on.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
We are several hundred years behind in our religous growth because of complicity between the major churches and the major governments who had a common enemy.

Fully disagree, religious growth is much father ahead than any other aspect of our existance.

and for proof of this, I suggest researching what is commonly referred to as "The Dark Ages"...where it was nothing but religious growth...and how we got out of the dark ages was when governments started slowly pushing the churches out of the power seats.

Religion, crippling progress since the dawn of civilization.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Does your god make divine forgiveness gaurantees to followers who kill or die defending the faith?

Does your god profess to defend you even if it means spilling the blood of humans who dont recognise that god?

Does your god forgive you of your sins?

Does your god claim ultimate ownership of you through your soul,mind or body?

Has your god allowed you to participate in murder against other humans in that gods name?

Well my friend,even if your religon didnt do one or all of these things which I am pretty sure it did if it is a major one,ALL THE REST OF THEM DID!!

So I really dont see your point,there is no defense of religon because as soon as the pissing match gets to far for you to handle any more you will appeal to god for help to show you the way to change MY PERSPECTIVE,and if that doesnt erase a perspective you dont prefer then you might murder me and simply seek forgiveness for your moment of weakness and offer a few hail marys as compensation for you error of judgement.

And if you dont do that one of the several billion religous fanatics from one misdirected group or another WILL SOONER OR LATER.

You see every religon is based on the supposition that they are the only right one ,so naturally they believe that sooner or later EVERYONE WILL BELIEVE AS THEY DO OR SOMEHOW DIE OR BE INDOCTRINATED IN SOME OTHER WAY EVEN CLAIMING THAT PEOPLE WHO ARENT THEIR RELIGON WILL GO TO HELL AND BURN ETERNALLY,TALK ABOUT BEING INDOCTRINATED AGAINST YOUR WILL.

Hell of a sales job[pardon the pun],but that is one original way to convince your followers that EVERYONE ELSE THINKS LIKE THEM,in an indirect way ,because if they will go to YOUR VERSION OF HELL must also be a part of your team,"they just dont know it and unfortunately will burn in hell if they dont figure it out soon".This is a way to lie and say that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD is encompassed in your reality and shares your belief,they just dont know it.

Hey listen Christianity and all major religons,this is what you KNOW IS OUR PEROGATIVE NOT YOURS,yet you misrepresent yourselves as being in our position AS A TOTAL NUMBER OF ALL OF HUMANITY--each of you are a small special intrest minority group when considered in context of humanities numbers,and you need to be treated as such,your fate and life should only ever be questioned when humanities best interests are concerned,and then all religons are no longer feasable,no group or government that acts contrary to the best intrests of humanity as defined by a global democracy will be feasable .It is us, the members of humanity that truly believe in humanities ability to be accountable for itself ,we ARE THE ONES WHO SEE "YOUR" BLINDNESS AND HOPE YOU CAN SEE A NEW PERSPECTIVE BEFORE YOU ARE LEFT BEHIND IN HUMANITIES FORWARD PROGRESS.

Personal beliefs acted upon through the excercise of free will are in inegral component of being a human being,BUT,killing people,imprisoning people,predjudicing against people,starving people,withholding education and medical care from people,and countless other atrocities committed in the name of one god or another are both UNNATURAL AND CONTRARY TO THE BEST INTRESTS OF HUMANITY.

No killing,no divine forgiveness,accountability to all of humanity in all you do.

If its broken WE BROKE IT,if its polluted WE POLLUTED IT,if people on this planet are suffering through lack of assistance WE ARE MAKING THEM SUFFER THROUGH OUR INACTION,if sins are committed WE ARE THE ONES COMMITTING THEM.

We are ONLY accountable to ourselves,to each other,to humanity ,TO OUR SPECIES.

NOT A AN ILLUSION OR A CONCEPT OF FAITH.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Religous growth is so far behind that it will soon be gone from the human reality or perspective to be replaced by a humanitarian based belief system directed BY EVERY HUMAN ON THE PLANET, that has no divine illusion or divine forgiveness.

People arent in the "dark"any more.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
I am doing research for an article which will address whether stating the name "Jesus" during an alien abduction causes the alien to stop the abduction. I believe this is a developing myth and would like to dispel such claims. There are websites and numerous articles that claim one can stop an abduction by proclaiming the name Jesus, but initial research I did last year shows that this approach doesn't always work. Some even said the alien "laughed" (scoffed seems to more likely the correct word, but "laughed" is the term they used) at them and continued the abduction. It seems to depend on the beliefs of the abductee, and sometimes even that doesn't matter. The intent of these articles seems to be to push Christianity, as a solution for unwanted contact with aliens, and as a belief system generally.

The approach I'm taking here is not scientific, however, sites pushing the "proclaim the Name" belief solicit accounts in a similar way. I would like accounts of those who have used the name "Jesus" during or before an abduction but failed, i.e. the abduction continued. Have you said anything else that was able to stop the abduction in progress? Please provide details, for example, time, place, what (if anything) the alien said or did in response, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help!

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Visiting ESB]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Visiting ESB]

I wouldn't recommend doing this unless you have a relationship with Jesus. Acts 19:13-16 tells a story about some guys who did use the name of Jesus and weren't happy about what happened next.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join