It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen $10,000 Video Contest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen has just announced a fun contest which you can win $10,000.

You can see what the contest is here

Starts at time 2:44

This seems like a fun contest, Charlie Sheen interview with the President. I think this is going to be a big hit, people are going to noticed a large about of videos on youtube with similar titles, they are going to check them out and see what its all about.

This is a smart idea, what do u guys think?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
great find op i also think this would be fun to do it. who knows where this will go star and flag for you, what do you think are you going to take a pal and do this with ?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am, just thinking of a unique way of doing it

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is a genius idea. I definitely didn't see this coming. Everyone who makes a video will have a vested interest in making sure it spreads. Now that's viral marketing.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Just a thought... I went over to ye ol' Youtube.... and I cannot find any videos, as of this post, with any type of variation that comes even close to the interview with the president.... I have tried several different titles... But the directions were to use the same title as Mr. Sheen's video.

I figured by now, there would be at least a handful of posts... meh... it must not be that big of a deal... Old news as they say.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

For $10,000 people aren't going to throw together a garbage video. They will most likely take their time and try to do it right.

If anyone here is a 9/11 truth supporter I would recommend getting this information out to as many low-budget or independent filmmakers as possible. This is probably a more efficient method of activism than just hanging around and debating with people in 9/11 forums.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
guys ... charlie said that it wont matter how the vidoe is done ... yes it can be profissional .. but I dont think it will win the video with most effects .

well, for 10 000 .. haahhahaha great contest

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Okay, it's been 9 days. Has there been any updates on this contest? The video said the details would be coming in a week.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
well I heard 1 week ago in the radio that you could do a video in any way you wanted and in any lenght you wanted ... thats what charlie said ...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

But how do you enter the contest? Where do you send the video to? What is the actual deadline before no more entries will be received? I can't watch the video right now, but I'm fairly confident they said details were coming in a week.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
At 6:12 Alex says they'll release the details next week. He goes on to say that the contest will last a month. Through the whole video they talk about "video submissions". So they didn't say just post your video on YouTube.

On Infowars.com forum people are asking about the contest details and are getting blown off.

People need to know the details so they can know how much time to spend on making it and not submit their video too late. They also have to know where to submit the videos to so they can be seen.

Between the original snafu with not putting the "fiction" disclaimer on the interview, and not following up with these contest details as promised, I just don't know what to think about Alex Jones. I'm starting to think there might not be a contest at all.

top topics

join