It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, please..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
forum.nationstates.net...

Read it if you wanna kick out of extremely ignorant people.

Oh, and scroll down about a half of a page and look at what Kalysk says to the guy who said wtc7 collapsed by explosives.

"No, they collapsed because of the tons of debris that rained upon it and led to a catastrophic structural failure. And the "puffs of smoke" coming from the World Trade Centers were cause of the explosive force of air from the impact rushing through floors and blowing out window and office #."

really? what debris? EVEN IF the whole damn tower crashed on building 7 it wouldn't make it collapse at free-fall speed. Perhaps this person has never seen a video of building 7 collapsing..

Sorry, just mad how people think we are nuts and are illogical and ignorant when they really are...

Peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The funny thing about 9/11 official story believers is that they simply believe what they are told because god forbid, the government would want to harm its own people, despite the contrary. People ignore all the inaccuracies of the 9/11 commission report, ignore the oral history of 9/11 and how people who were there said they heard "boom,boom,boom, sounded like bombs", how the firemen heard heard a continuous sound of bombing, how there were Israelis right across the street filming as if they knew the plans already and cheering, how the buildings fell, the fact that the FBI had the blueprints for the bombing beforehand but did not look at them until after the fact, the fact the plane was hijacked with box-cutters, the fact the planes never showed up on the radar even though all planes do, how about the fact that both the WTC and the Pentagon's accounting area which was hit are BOTH financial parts, how about 1.3 or so trillions suddenly gone - my god, the evidence of the truthers far outweigh the official story.

Some people need to be pimp slapped with the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thyhorrorcosmic
forum.nationstates.net...

Well here's your problem. It's NationStates. 95% of the people there are idiots to start with.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

They are nuts. They lack any capacity for critical thinking and rational analysis on these issues. All because "our government CAN'T be evil". It's a vain appeal to their patriotism, but it's like something out of 1984.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
The funny thing about 9/11 official story believers is that they simply believe what they are told because god forbid, the government would want to harm its own people,

That's the thing. I don't think they are able to cope with the idea that the people responsible for so much in their lives, their government, could be so callous, calculating and cynical. I've thought that all governments were exactly that callous, calculating and cynical for as long as I can remember, which is why the disparities in the official version were obvious to me from the day it happened, as I watched the whole disgusting charade unfold on live TV.

If the real rabid skeptics were to actually face the truth I think it would force them to re-evaluate their whole lives. Not something many people do willingly.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla

Originally posted by DevilJin
The funny thing about 9/11 official story believers is that they simply believe what they are told because god forbid, the government would want to harm its own people,

That's the thing. I don't think they are able to cope with the idea that the people responsible for so much in their lives, their government, could be so callous, calculating and cynical. I've thought that all governments were exactly that callous, calculating and cynical for as long as I can remember, which is why the disparities in the official version were obvious to me from the day it happened, as I watched the whole disgusting charade unfold on live TV.

If the real rabid skeptics were to actually face the truth I think it would force them to re-evaluate their whole lives. Not something many people do willingly.

I absolutely agree! All governments go bad. Even our Founding Fathers knew this. A little revolution, they felt, from time to time was a good thing.

The issue is we've all been so doped up on television and video games and the cheap thrills of modern life that we are unable to contemplate doing anything about it at all that would require sacrifice or energy, unfortunately.

*sighs*

top topics

join