It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
why does everyone expect the nuclear attack to come in the missile form??? it would be way too obvious to the masses who would ask how did it get this far, especially if the target was somewhere in the midwest. now dropping a package detonated via radio from a cesna or something might seem more fisable, especialy for a terrorist attack, or just crashing a small plane with a payload into a building, or simply detonating in midair...maybe....maybe. i'd think it would be more of dirty chem bomb though...much easier to slip thru down the throat of the american people.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 6EQUJ5

Or - as I said - it could be total BS....and I agree with Randy - Brutal...hilarious, but brutal....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
re: the blinking a lot and looking away, smiling, etc being a sign of deception- i worked in the behavior field for many yrs and thats not always true. often its a sign of someone telling a truth that they arent supposed to be telling. some people even giggle when they're telling true 'secrets'. its not uncommon.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

Reply to wildbob77-Let's not laugh yet. The original posting or source could have been the Deseret News out of Salt lake City Utah. Go to www.deseretnews.com/.../Is another 911set to unfold .click on most popular and #4. Do not laugh until after the 19th of Sept...................

well ,if video guy would have said something like this, he would have rang a few more bells.starting to wonder anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Are we dead yet?
I've lost track of how many days it has been since this thread first posted.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

that's ok slayer.lmao. so have i. seems we have till the 19th now lmao.
laughin so hard i had to edit three times.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Here's how I see these threads:

We get an announcement and evaluate if the announcement has any merit. If we find it is iffy at best or outright bogus, we ignore it. If it doesn't happen, it is forgotten. If it does happen, what could we have done to stop it.

If we find it does have merit, what can we do to stop it.. prolly nothing.

All in all, the only choice we got is do we heed the warning and maybe do something to protect ourselves or do we just sit back and move on.

I think in 99% of the cases we move on....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I heard St.Elmo's Fire on the radio today, and I had a breakfast burrito with bacon in it...which reminded me of that creepy/stupid Elmo/dancing pig video...and then the "fire" (like nuclear fire) in St. Elmo's Fire, along with it being cold and overcast in Denver today (it was sunny yesterday). Feels like armageddon but not so much...it was a stretch I know.

Saw the latest video, don't know what to make of it other than a blurry video and "watch out." Did we get the lie-detector results back yet?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 6EQUJ5

That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard

Now to be serious...

Us enlisted folks...and...frankly...most officers have no clue about the big picture like they think they do. Most who sit and tell you that big things arecoming are speculating, being fed BS, or maybe truly believe somehting they have no clue about. I spent 6 years on a tour as a nuke-troop (2W2) in Minot. I knew how to fix weapons, disable, build and test them. Now I work Services (3M0) in the reserve. In each setting I was a peon. I an an NCO now and was on in the 2W2 core and trust me none of us know any special information like this pleasant individual claims. As far as exercises go there hasn't been an increase. We have exercises constantly. Several a year at each base. Frankly I think the increase is people increasing in noticing the exercises due to the dire times.

JMHO

-Kyo

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

plucky, plucky, plucky! where have you been girl? as you can see there's been some comical calamity going on around here. as of late.
rogerstigers

If we find it does have merit, what can we do to stop it.. prolly nothing.

i like that word you use Roger.prolly that's so cool.
but i think you are right about what you say.
kind a takes a pretty brave soul to post something like this
because even the people whoconsider it,
are prolly going to hack it up in the hopes it dosn't happen. like what else do we have for a defense. right?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Has there? I was prepping the bomb shelter for me and my cat. Can you summarize what has gone down? Bullet points? Pleeease?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

My Mother (a very recent CS) pointed out all the moves to DC, the subs off the East Coast, the escalated rhetoric, etc. etc., and even she thinks an "enema" in DC and a move to Denver to set up the New "Government" is a looking more and more plausible!! CIA, FBI, and FEMA are already well-established in Kansas City and Denver. It looks like the MidWest is the new NY/LA/DC?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by getreadyalready]
If this is true they have been planning this for a while. Why else would they move ? We all know about the DIA rummors.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
Why is it every time a warning comes across people try to discredit these people. Whether events are to come to fruition or not these people are only trying to warn us something may happen. This guy is risking alot by letting us see his face.

This irks me too. I always encourage peolple to share things no matter how unlikely they seem because if there is something to it it might trigger something in someone else that makes sense with something they know and so on.

My fear is that someone is going to have something we need to know and they are going to keep it to themselves for fear of getting lambasted by the ATS crowd for instance.

And another thing, how do we know these are failed predictions? Surely it has occured to you that if too much light is shined on one of these Ops they might have just backed off.

I mean how does it look when someone says something is going to happen in this timeframe and then sure enough it does "Smoking Gun" anyone?

It's possible that the reason "some" of these timeframe predictions haven't come to fruition is because we are more effective then we give ourselves credit for.

How is someone gonna feel after having berated someone for braving the ridicule to get their information out about something and then the very next day it happens?

just sayin

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Can you summarize

just go back 1 page and catch up you'll see.

wjfkd

This irks me too. I always encourage peolple to share things no matter how unlikely they seem because if there is something to it it might trigger something in someone else that makes sense with something they know and so on

hey i agree w/ this side also .as i said though what other defense do people have? we all know this is the crap hand we can be dealt at any time. humor is the only defense some have. this in it self is where alot
of people are most unfortunate .
i mean even the mega survivalist is going to be very lucky to make it .
if TSHTF. you know?
i don't believe any one can doubt this is an evil very scary place to have to live and raise kids. i'm speaking globally.
who's seen the mist?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

We talked about the guy and most people said he was bunk and that there was no way he would be told stuff like this, then we talked about your avatar and I wondered if you actually looked a smidge like megan fox and then we talked more about him and more people said he was bunk then ATS was crippled by what appears to be an attempted DOS attack then we got back on this subject on pg 17.

So to summarize, do you really look a smidge like megan fox?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

I was serious (mostly) as well.

I'm not sure that there's a statute of limitations on classified data, so the story I'm going to share with you has a lot of the juicy details omitted.

While I was serving with a major combat division, I was involved a couple years in what was known a (insert acronym here). It basically was a huge battle plan training program that involved large theaters of operation scenarios that involved people from all major commands in the Army and lasted about 1-2 weeks, and was mostly carried out over computers. Even though it was a training exercise, there was a lot of sensitive data involved, so we had a lot of E-1's through E-5's with security clearances providing physical security at night on the buildings where the exercises were held. Well, a bunch of these guys would go through the buildings (as they were supposed to) stopping by various cubicles and stations snooping around, and getting a gist for what they training entailed (where the exercise theater of operations was taking place and such). It never failed every year, we'd all get back to our respective units after the exercise, and there'd be crazy rumors about how the US was planning to attack (insert country here), the very theater of operation that was in the training scenario.

Now my guess is that this guy came across something similar in nature, and instead of the rumors being isolated to the barracks, he decided to broadcast his findings over the internet and get everyone all excited.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

So, nothing new since page one you are telling me. What about the lie-detector test someone was going to run?

As far as looking like Megan Fox, I am her twin sister. Kidding. If you PM me I will send you a photo and you can decide if the fantasy is worth it for yourself.

plucky

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

LOL!!!

Um, no I didn't see anything related to a Lie Detector test result, although I do remember that someone wanted to that voice analysis test...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits
reply to post by Wildbob77

Reply to wildbob77-Let's not laugh yet. The original posting or source could have been the Deseret News out of Salt lake City Utah. Go to www.deseretnews.com/.../Is another 911set to unfold .click on most popular and #4. Do not laugh until after the 19th of Sept...................
I have been around long enough and associated with the people who know and I state to you this delivery method is in fact very real it is how I would deliver a package. Suit case nukes are very small. An air-burst will make it look larger than it is. I did a paper once on Nuclear explosions and NOW listen to what I say here.....A small nuclear blast is more likely to blind you permanently than a large one ......why because a smaller nuke explosions reaches it's potential brightness much faster than a large one so if you feel the ground shake for god sakes do not run outside to see what happened, get away from any glass or something that might topple over on you. The article referred to names the 7 cities to be hit at once or simultaneously . It Will not not hurt to be absent from the 7 cities named between now and the 19th when Ramadan ends. Oh, you are wondering why they said 8yrs. well Islamic terrorists are fanatic about symbolism, The world trade center --the first time was bombed DURING Ramadan 8 yrs. prior to the 2001 bombing that brought it down .It has now been 8 yrs. Sept. 2009 is 8 yrs from 2001..we are in Ramadan now so Get Ready anyway...............KMG

[edit on 12-9-2009 by kissmygrits]

"7 in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished." Revelation 10:7

"Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous: seven angels having the seven last plagues, for in them the wrath of God is complete." Rev. 15:1

only my speculations.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by 2Unknown]

also:

In this next judgment by God, a "great star burning like a torch" falls from heaven on one third of the rivers and springs causing major contamination, thereby causing many men to die because the waters were made bitter.

is this about nuclear explosions and radioactive contamination?

[edit on 12-9-2009 by 2Unknown]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join