It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution, Natural Selection In Aliens. Grays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/509d974d3b5b.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm not to sure, but I presume this to be the most commonly thought of what a "Gray" looks like.

This isn't an 'informative' thread, as you may suppose, or not. lol.

But what would cause them to look like this, is what buggers the hell out of me!

1) lack of eyebrows, would mean, that sweat didn't clog up there eyes, in battle, or search for enemies, IE, in there planet, or origin, or recent origin, Enemies of the wild, weren't a threat, or they don't sweat, which means they have another way of cooling their bodies, if they need that.

2) Exceptionally skinny, heads seem tall above the body, large head, means, exceptional brain capacity, good for that! But why? Different gravitational forces, low gravity, would our gravity, seem harsh on them? Or after years, did they finally 'adapt' to theirs, which is harsh, but their body adapted in a odd way?

3) Large black eyes, a Harvard professor, mentioned that this may be due to our sun, being blindingly bright, maybe they are "Sunglasses". Even similar to morpheus'. Or maybe they just adapted them so that they could see within their extremely close star or stars'. Suns.

4) Cold to touch, could this be, because they are androids, or because, they appear to be cold, or just close to the sun so much, that an extreme coldness is vital to have, for their survival, so they can insulate, so to speak, oppositely.

If anyone has something to add, to this, i'd appreciate it, it bugs the hell out of me, why the perceived shape and outcome of them, would be this way.

I don't buy into the tentacle like aliens, and such, because without purpose, doesn't exist. everything we have has a purpose, maybe understanding what they are, will help to uncover were they came from.

If this has been concerned in another thread, please reference, I couldn't find any

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Long shot here... Very big seen's its just a lil debate thing

I would say grey dudes are humans of some sort "human 2.0" kinda thing?

Black eyes are like big fat camera lenses ? "can see all kinda stuff" this leads on to that android bit you was saying

Large noggin "lots of tech in that head" lol skinny body? hmm dunno maybe they don't need to eat like we do and are made to order? less body mass is always good lol

don't know just throwing some ideas about

They are ugly little gets tho and personally i would not want to see one on a dark night walking home from the pub LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
Long shot here... Very big seen's its just a lil debate thing

I would say grey dudes are humans of some sort "human 2.0" kinda thing?

Black eyes are like big fat camera lenses ? "can see all kinda stuff" this leads on to that android bit you was saying

Large noggin "lots of tech in that head" lol skinny body? hmm dunno maybe they don't need to eat like we do and are made to order? less body mass is always good lol

don't know just throwing some ideas about

They are ugly little gets tho and personally i would not want to see one on a dark night walking home from the pub LOL

Agreed a night walk home from "Cowboys", would earn me some looks from the movie "Phenomenon!".

lmao.

I'd be scared #less! Ugly little creatures. But hey they may be hercules, where their from!

Maybe camera lenses, but why the need so big, we have miniscule ones, we hide from schizophrenics (lol see my profile video). J/k. But we have small cameras now.

Why would they need big ones. Even for eyes!

If they have consumed that much technology in the head, which we suffer to do today, i'd be surprised as hell to open one up. I just wonder what would come out of it.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here's a thought...maybe their like the Coneheads! maybe they got stomachs in there!

Good questions man, it's beyond me, unless of course I could disect one...then I'd figure out what makes those little buggers tick!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
Here's a thought...maybe their like the Coneheads! maybe they got stomachs in there!

Good questions man, it's beyond me, unless of course I could disect one...then I'd figure out what makes those little buggers tick!

Well can you dissect one.... no. so we're #ed till then

I'm not even sold that they've visited here recently.

But these are the claims, and claims are worth investigation! In my eyes.

Good point though, extremely skinny, maybe moved to the point that they only ingest the neccesary amount, moved passed, gluttony?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i think GREYS are gigi. manufactured biological slaves.
telepathic,intelligent,dependant,and peaceful.they exist as a
product of advanced technology,a living r2d2.their bodily fluids
flushed and replenished by their masters..only seen briefly
surviving our atmosphere/gravity.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

Surprisingly deep!?

If their telepathic, if I should put a "THEIR" in essence. lol.

If they have that, we should be stunned by what the creators have, the drone makers have.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
greys have traversed the universe for a long time.able to travel for extended periods,carrying fresh frozen clones for big trips.
soulless pioneers,test dummies,serving the forces of good,for who knows how long.they come in various sizes, and the bigger they are ,the older
and more senior position amongst themselves.they have guarded this solar
system for millenia.........and their masters may well be our sumerian
ancestors,with help from lyra/pleiades?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
thin bodies and large eyes would mean low gravity and lack of light. I think you are right in that they are drones, a biological robot. At least some of them.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Allow me to explain. Once upon a time or twice actually since there were two rebellions angels decided to rebel against God. One was Lucifer's original rebellion and then again the Rebellion of the Watchers. What you think of as aliens and UFOs are a part of the Tribulation period and End Times just before The REAL Second Coming. Not otherworldly beings, but evil beings bent on opposing us and God cast away from heaven. Haven't you seen the Maitreya star? It's a HUGE UFO posing as a new star of Bethlehem. Do not be fooled. Fallen angels and Nephilim are coming back and they're not here to "stop nuclear weapons exchange" or "bring peace to the world under one government." They're here for revenge. Though with Maitreya they will play good for half of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

I agree with everything on this post with the exception of the peaceful
part.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In my opinion, and over twenty years of UFO research,the E.B.E.s
are hostile.I also believe that UFO's are not intergalactic but rather
interdiminsional.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I've asked this question before, no one was able to answer. What would life look like on any of these planets?

extrasolar.spaceart.org...

top topics

join