It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Your Thoughts?* Thomas Donnelly lying? It gave me chills...very weird!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
*Sorry if this has been discussed before*

I am sitting at home with a cold watching 9-11 Fact or Fiction on the History channel that I DVR'd. I've never really bought in to a lot of the conspiracy theories out there. It's the type of person I am, so when i was watching this I got an eerie chill seeing Thomas Donnelly. For those who do not know him you can Wiki his name, but basically he wrote a paper for the American Enterprise Institute that detailed America's recommended course of action to gain unprecedented power and become the lone super power. Here is an excerpt: "Further the process of transformation even if it brings revolutionary change is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor. was written a couple years before 9-11. As seen in Loose Change.

Back to my point, as I am watching the history channel go over all of this they have a small interview with Thoimas Donnelly who authored the report. He responds to allegations that say he or his think tank orchestrated 9-11.

Watch the video below of what I saw on the History Channel during Thomas Donnelly's response. SEE VIDEO AT 1 minute 8 seconds and you will see HIM LOOK TO THE RIGHT very briefly. To me, although I am no expert...just my theory...he is lying. It gave me chills the guy just doesn't look comfortable...and seems squirrely.

Funny thing is of you look up "how to tell if someone is lying" if they glance to the left, they are lying and to the right they are remembering and telling the truth. Thomas Donnelly looked to the right.........................here's the twist! If they are Left Handed then it is the opposite! Look back in the video at 1 minute 2 seconds....yep, he's left handed.......

Ok so maybe this is nothing, which it probably is, but it was fun and made me not feel like i had a cold for about twenty minutes while i cruzed around the net and did my detective work, I felt like i was in an Encyclopdia Brown story.

Cheers!

[edit on 9-9-2009 by GOD]

[edit on 9-9-2009 by satcom]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Its not the opposite if youre left handed so that theory is completely null. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He certainly does show many signs of being a liar. The lack of eye contact, the head tilting forward, the shifty eyes....

This man is definitely not telling the whole truth....

join