It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Camouflage *Exposed*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Whilst searching the wild plains of outback Australia for Spirals I came across what is a Camouflaged area in Pine Gap which as you can clearly see did not exist at some point in time

I do not know where this image came from and who took it and there are only a few above ground references to a cafeteria etc when you search it on web archive but all that aside what We are interested in is the area close by to the area marked *T*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b06d7f48432.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is what that same area looks like on Google Earth now:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a1aed9b75bd.jpg[/atsimg]

If you scan the outback as many have been doing of late in search of spirals you will notice that Vegetation does not appear that way naturally which indicates that *Camouflage* is Hiding something in that old dirty and dusty Space research Lab

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ok I had to hit the web time Machine for that first Image and here we go :

INDEX TO IMAGE

* A -
* B -
* C - Cafeteria/dining hall
* D - Golf Course
* E - The Bull Bar
* F -
* G - Employee and visitors car park
* H - Gymnasium and recreation hall
* I - Accomodation
* J -
* K -
* L -
* M -
* N -
* O - Radomes
* P -
* Q -
* R -
* S -
* T -
* U -
* V -

Those locations marked on the image above that are not do not include a description or purpose in the index, are not to be found in public accessible references. Those named have been identified by persons not associated with Pine Gap, but by regular civillians who have attended at Pine Gap as invited guests to social activities at the facility. That being dinner at the cafeteria, functions at the Bull Bar and similar. Those individuals were not advised of any secrecy in revealing the identity of the locations identified above.

Unless I can obtain identification of the areas not described, by public accessible sources, I will not identify them on these pages.

Consider some of the rumours and claims of Pine Gap having landing strips for experimental air craft, utilising UFO type air craft, rail guns, missile silos, and all those other incredible claims; then look at this photo. There is nothing visible in this picture to support those claims.

This was pulled from a website from 1998. The authour was talking rail guns and experimental aircraft whilst at the same time dismissing any woo woo claims regarding Pine Gap

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Found this while tracing those dead links...

It has a reference to that missing page but is an old document from NICAP

Tracking UFOs by Satellite
By Simon Harvey-Wilson
www.nicap.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What is really weird is that NICAP Article mentions Nurrungar

I was just now working on that place in relation to another thread I am gathering data on

Nurrungar Satellite Tracking Station
Joint Defense Facility Nurrungar
15 Miles NW of Island Lagoon, Woomera, South Australia
31°19'25.71"S, 136°46'36.88"E

Has a triple security fence but it looks like this one has been shut down now

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nice find I missed that one

According to this Auforn page Simon Harvey-Wilson was...

Simon is currently doing an Interdisciplinary PhD on "Human Levitation" at Edith Cowan University

www.auforn.com...

Nurrungar is odd as it was closed down in 99 if I am correct, to be integrated with Pine Gap, yet as seen in GE its still locked up as of 2005 and the Google ST car can't enter down the road which would indicate that its still there at a later date than the GE imagery.

Whether its used or not who knows but its seems a wee bit odd that given past history of stations that lose operational status in OZ that its still protected beyond its decommission.

I need to find some research software where I can keep this info organised properly as I do recall reading something about Nurrunga having potential regarding firing up Woomera as a space launch facility in some OZ gov pdf or website I seemingly didn't save OR can't find

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

On Monday morning before our drive back to Adelaide we were treated to an impromptu tour of the nearby former secret US early warning and communications facility, Nurrunga Restricted Area, by one of the ASRI members who used to work there. All sensitive material and equipment has obviously been stripped from the facility, but there is still a lot of impressive infrastructure there, notably the huge satellite communications dish shielded inside a giant golf ball shaped enclosure. Needless to say we had a great time clambering all over the expensive stuff.

www.mecheng.adelaide.edu.au...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ahh now there are some impressive names I have been Clambering over who use expensive stuff

So they took out all the Gear but its still a restricted area

I wonder which one of those Students will end up on the inside working on Black Projects

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
what i have noticed..and i don't think this is giving anything away, is that when you see a "disturbed spot" look at the outer edges, on squares or rectangles, you should see small shadow triangles at the corners, on circulars, look for thin crescent shaped shadows. also start at the center and notice the small variation of shadow coming off the center toward the outer part of the cover. look for drive up markings on the hard surface compared to the covered surface and where it ends abuptly. and look for small variations in color. the change from season to season on the real surface will change, due to moisture, wind, inclement weather, and even ground, and air tempeture changing the dynamics of the colorization of the surrounding foliage. on several occasions, looking at google maps, i have come across what appears to be white-out portions of images, look for wires, trenches, small tire tracks if possible. one other thing...when roads are not noticed there could be helicopter landing points, look for traces of different colored dirt or sand blown out in a sunburst pattern. this may be hard to see because of detail, but it is fairly hard to cover up on an image, especially in a desert setting.

jesus, i hope i'm not paid a visit...nah...this stuff is to easy

[edit on 10-9-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

One other thing...

If a dirt road in the desert gets a lot of use... you will see green growth in a thin line along the edge of the road... I see it here all the time in Nevada... there is enough moisture from combustion engines to make a noticeable difference in desert growth

Don't know if it helps in Google but it does 'on location'

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Well I can only use Public means to search as I don't have security access at Pine Gap

There is also a possibility of the Camo being mounds of dirt which have been dug up from elsewhere which still leads one to wonder what is going on there

And in saying so from my GE searches tonight it may serve well to Camouflage using a "mounded dirt style". I have found more than a few areas which look similar in the outback which have been exactly that.. mounded dirt from dump trucks in 'suspicious' areas

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Camp Rapier in Woomera (Former Detention Centre)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/228eb0654f80.jpg[/atsimg]

It would seem that Woomera is 'quite a place' which still to this day is known for it's history in Space Launch rather than a few tiny little experimental Scram-jet outings by certain organisations

It would appear that the Government set up a detention centre to direct funds towards such a goal despite public outcry (Distraction) for a long term goal of taking over the detention centre for military means.

www.panoramio.com...

To quote from the Above link:

This is has not been a detention centre for more than 6 years. It is now Camp Rapier, an Australian Army accommodation centre. By continuing to label it as the detention centre people come up to Woomera and abuse and threaten those who now live and work there for the Army because they still think it is an immigration detention centre - and many quote that they 'saw it on google earth. You must moderate the wording for this site to protect the safety of the men and women who now work in this camp and who have nothing to do with the old detention centre.

Lindsay Campbell External Relations Manager Woomera Test Facility**************

Look at all the Dirt being moved by The Army since they moved in which you can see on Google Earth and Street view

31°11'17.57"S, 136°48'5.36"E

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Against all Rules of Sleep... I now present the Dirt and the machines which Lindsay may commend me on as I don't think his army base is a Detention centre.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0da693b98429.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
See page 22...

www.navy.gov.au...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I will have to read over that this weekend properly and replace tech terms used in an old wartime context with modern weapon terms terms. And also who they consider to be the enemy

And the fact every nation with a telescope are hiding info about what is really on the Moon

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Zorgon look at the Date in Ref 22 in the Navy Paper you posted

Prime Minister John Howard, Joint Statement between the United States of America and Australia, 10 September 2001,

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Somamech]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
Zorgon look at the Date in Ref 22 in the Navy Paper you posted

Yup. Papers like that sometimes the best info comes by tracing down the cited papers and this one has over 90 of them

92 Office of Outer Space Matters, Outer Space Treaty, United Nations, New York, 1994, Article IV.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I missed a lot of what was inside that PDF and will need a week or two to go though all references but... Sheesh! the few I have read tonight are very interesting to say the least.

The Term *Sea Power* and also the outer space treaty

Publication:Foundations of International Thinking on Sea Power

The OZ navy have two papers in this series regarding sea power and history linked with Egypt and Japan .. well you can find a map in the Japanese paper regarding the spread of Buddhism. All from here:

www.navy.gov.au...:Foundations_of_International_Thinking_on_Sea_Power

*Ancient Egyptian Sea Power and the Origin of Maritime Forces / By Gregory P. Gilbert

*Japanese Sea Power. A Maritime Nation's Struggle for Identity / By Naoko Sajima and Kyoichi Tachikawa. .

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I missed a lot of what was inside that PDF and will need a week or two to go though all references but... Sheesh!

A WEEK OR TWO???
I have about 2300 more documents like that... You better pick up the pace

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I missed a lot of what was inside that PDF and will need a week or two to go though all references but... Sheesh!

A WEEK OR TWO???
I have about 2300 more documents like that... You better pick up the pace

Any tips on cataloguing those docs ?

Australia reveals electromagnetic pulse weapon

www.flightglobal.com...

On a complete side note I have sent two emails to someone who has the glory of PHD status in Anthropology and Mysticism who cannot answer me regarding who really built Borobodur
(Ex gal LOL)

Well I got some star watching to do tonight back on the farm where the Milky Way is quite visible along with other craft if they grace me with their presence! I will think hard in the wee hours of night on documentation methods

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Any tips on cataloguing those docs ?

Its a work in progress I need three sexataries

About 10% complete

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join