It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A day of toothpaste and light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Before you continue reading let me warn you to not expect big news or something,this is more like propaganda..but propaganda that helps us

ok so i was at the shopping mall today,gotta eat, since i passed the toothpaste shelf i decided to contribute a little spying for ATS on toothpastes in bulgaria

Yes we have all the stuff you probably have: colgate,aquafresh,vademecum,dental,astera,blend-a-med (:cool
, and others.
and afcourse after a fast read on all the covers i learned that they all contain fluoride,most of them even write in on the cover with big shiney letters F L U O R I D E.
We can all agree fluoride is poison in the american tap water,and as far as i learned i also little damaging in toothpaste. my new dentist told me they put it,couse of children,so it can fill the holes and protect from food going in there.
well an interesting find was this little jewel
img201.imageshack.us...
apperantly it has liquid calcium protective shield..sounds too cool,i can even buy it even though it has fluoride.
alas the only toothpase with no fluoride is the herbal one "bilka"
img90.imageshack.us...
and just couse its homeopathy,,,the other "bilka" toothpastes contain fluoride

im using it since two weeks,and i can say im pretty cool,if u dont count the cavities i have allready,but i cant shake the slight dirt feeling in my mouth,like i didnt wash my teeth.
well before returning to home i just got a couple of these beauties
img216.imageshack.us...
hells yea,couse in the end of this year,theyr banning them,and we will have to use the poison ones..or buy the more expensive LED ones,but theyr cool,they repay theyr value..so its still cool right?
and when i got home i removed this pieces of cr*p from the main room
img216.imageshack.us...
they start to flicker after a month..and are terrible quality at all..cheap brand i guess.
if the expensive ones are poisonous,what to talka bout the cheap ones...
i used one of these before in my bedroom,my eyes watered everyday.
now im removing them from the main room and kitchen too,i dont feel good my parents getting radiated all night.
and how was your day

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
isnt anyone going to say atleast anything?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Sure!

Glad to see that you're using your smarts to make your house and teeth a safer place

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
well thx and i though there is a conspiracy against me to not reply to my posts

so anyone knows what are these liquid calcium thingys?

new topics

top topics

join