It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Japanese Auschwitz: Unit 731

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I was digging around looking for rabbit holes with this hole pandemic flu sham, and I discovered something unbeknownst to me (thanks to a piss-poor public educational system) that the Japanese committed horrendous experiments on humans in the equivalent of Germany's Auschwitz, in Unit 731. I post this because I wanted to share this knowledge, because perhaps you too, didn't know about this. It is quite shocking what was done.

www.theage.com.au...

Unit 731 was the creation of a brutal psychopath, Lieutenant-General Ishii Shiro. His perverted imagination was captured by the possibilities of biological and chemical warfare, and in the Japan of the 1920s and '30s, he found supporters in the increasingly nationalistic and fanatical military.

Part of his fame came from the invention of a water filter that would be used by the Japanese military in the field. Yet even this innocuous invention had a connection with the grossness of Ishii's character. He once reportedly demonstrated the effectiveness of the filter to Emperor Hirohito by urinating through it, and offering the result to the Hirohito to drink. The Emperor declined, so Ishii drank it himself.

Water purification was also to have a link with the grisly activities of Unit 731. The official cover name for the unit was the Water Purification Bureau.

This latest court case, which began in 1997, has revealed much about the operations of the unit. One of the most harrowing testimonies has come from a former member of the unit, Yoshio Shinozuka, who has declared his remorse, and has vowed to tell the truth about the atrocities committed in China.

Shinozuka revealed in horrific detail what occurred at the unit headquarters in Ping Fang, just outside Harbin in northern China. The Chinese victims were known as "logs", and it was Shinozuka's job to scrub them down before the vivisection.

"I still remember clearly the first live autopsy I participated in," he recalled. "I knew the Chinese individual we dissected alive because I had taken his blood once before for testing. At the vivisection, I could not meet his eyes because of the hate he had in his glare at me."

The victim had been infected with the plague, and was totally black. Shinozuka was reluctant to use the brush on the man's face. "Watching me, the chief pathologist, with scalpel in hand, impatiently signalled me to hurry up," he recalled. "I closed my eyes and forced myself to scrub the man's face with the deck brush. The chief pathologist listened to the man's heartbeat with his stethoscope and then the procedure started."

The case before the Tokyo court also heard from the victims, and family of the victims, in villages and towns infected by the plague and cholera between 1940 and 1942.

Peize Xue was a young boy in Jiangshan when the Japanese infected the area with cholera. He recalled how his sister's three children had been struck down: "The three little ones died such tragic deaths. They were poisoned by the Japanese army," she sobbed. "Before Shuanglan (aged eight) passed away, she asked me, lying limply on her bed, to build a small casket for her."Sixty years on, these testimonies have a powerful and revelatory impact, in part because the activities of Unit 731 and related units remained forgotten until relatively recently. It was only in 1981 that international attention refocused on these awful events when an American journalist, John W. Powell junior, published A Hidden Chapter in History, alleging an American cover-up. Since then, academics and journalists have built an impressive case that details how Ishii and other key players received immunity from prosecution in return for supplying their research to American scientists.

But wait...there's more!

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

www.aiipowmia.com...

[edit on 8-9-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.aiipowmia.com...

Swine flu linkage to today!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

In a secret diary, Peaty recorded the regular injections of infectious diseases, disguised as harmless vaccinations, which were given to them by doctors visiting from Unit 731. His entry for January 30, 1943, records: "Everyone received a 5cc typhoid-paratyphoid A inoculation." On February 23, his entry read: "Funeral service for 142 dead. 186 have died in 5 days, all Americans." Further "inoculations" followed.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

History will repeat itself!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
i remember reading about unit 731 years back. They would use live people for all sorts of terrible experiments. The prisoners at first thuoght they were being treated kindly, they were fed and excersied by the guards, but that was only becuase health fit humans made better test subjects. They expossed them to many chemicals or diseases and noted down what happend. The reason the American governement was allegedly covering this up was because they wanted to know what facts unit 731 had shown. I mean live autopsies, what reason could you need to know about that for? I once read about a guy that worked at unit 731, he said the first time he was asked to do a live autoopsy he was sickened, the second time it wasn't so bad, and by the third time he volunteered. Just shows what humans are capable of

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ah man i remember reading about this.
Some of the things they did made the Nazis look like girl scouts.
I don't know whats worse, being murdered by an enemy that utterly despises you for your race, or being murdered by a methodical scientific machine that can not be reasoned with while it extracts your beating heart.

Damned if you do damned if you don't.

then there were the weird experiments ..Any one up for being shoved into a room with 40 billion hungry disease carrying fleas? WTF?

edit on 11-9-2010 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

i know, it was really sickening. They only discovered it in the 80s i think it was, by mistake when workmen stumbled across it. Makes you wonder what still is unknown about the history of WW2

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

Moreover it makes me wonder what crazy Saw/Hostel/ (fill in the blank with the appropriate slasher flick) type of things may still be going on in the world.

I think something like the Unit was partly a scientific study, but probably a way of legitimizing extreme torture and mutilation.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I heard about this back in the 70's with medical experiments based on anthrax and the japs using this research on Chinese villages with anthrax bombs.

As I recall, some of the "doctors" and "researchers" were captured and brought to the US. They used their knowledge for our chemical/biological warfare units to make more refined diseases and better bombs.

Not one of the USA's better moments in history, but it is part of our past.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
USA is just as disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if horrors were being afflicted on humans in black wards this very day.

top topics

join