It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Has Finally Lost It--His Credibility And Damaged Ours

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
charlie sheen is pretty big news imo

i dont feel hoaxed or discredited in the slightest, this is a big event in the 911 truth movement.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by squidboy

Again, why is it hard for people to understand what I'm getting at. Please note Jone's stated that the piece was written to get MSM attention.

at the expense of others by making a bogus story..

can you not see that?

a lie does not justify any outcome EVER ...

It's a literary essay. Granted, it took an hour for a disclaimer, but it was posted in a reasonable amount of time. If a disclaimer was never posted, and the White House said nothing occurred, then well that's a lie. That's a Hoax.

It's not a Lie, because Sheen is requesting this to happen. Hopefully it will. And if not Sheen, another. It needs to happen.

When 60 percent of the commission believe the initial investigation was a farce. When 60 percent of the people, believe the same. A new investigation is needed. Sheen's letter brings this to attention.

This has affected all of us. 1000s died in 9/11. 1000s have died in combat as a direct result. 1000s will die due to illnesses attributed to the clean up... And every year, we face new legislation that is in result to the events that occurred on 9/11. We've lost a lot of rights in the last decade....

A new investigation is being called for. This is the message of Sheen's piece.

It is not a lie. All the information in the essay is MSM documented evidence. The interview of the President is the vehicle that the information was delivered. It's not a lie.

It's a hope. A dream. A wish.

If everyone who believes the official story is 100 percent correct. Then what harm would another investigation with Subpoena power do?

Why are you fearful of another investigation into the most influential event of this decade. That's all the truthers want.

Another independent investigation with Subpoena power. IF congress can have one on Steroids in Baseball, why not this?

You know that right?

Steroids in Baseball investigation had subpoena power.

9/11 investigation did not.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
William Cooper was right...

What else was he right about???

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here's Alex Jones lying again

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I said it before and I'll say it again: I pity those who actually believe anything this guy says. It's called being a con artist. It's quite easy to make money off people's fears and paranoia.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I said it before and I'll say it again: I pity those who actually believe anything this guy says. It's called being a con artist. It's quite easy to make money off people's fears and paranoia.

Who are you talking about, The President? The PTB?

Oh, just more Jone's hate... My mistake.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

its not about the FACTS...

it the manner in how it was done.. he used the very same tactic the msn pull off everyday

i do not know how you can justify a lie?

he told us he had BIG news and we got charlie sheens alter ego for 90mins

AND IT WAS PLANNED

are you totally stupid to the way propaganda works?

the title says .. 20 mins with the POTUS when it was 30mins with alex making a FAKE interview?

hello?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The question now is, "Will Alex offer some self serving rationale to explain why this stunt was really a good thing ("it awakened and energized the sleeping masses!") or, will he and faithful sidekick Jason simply insult and hang up on all who don't cheerfully accept their excuses?"

Even if AJ refuses to admit that it was a serious mistake, if ATS and other affiliates tell him that it damages his and their credibility he should respect that and apologize.

But, he won't.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

he was a good American

aj is a bull# artist.. plays on fear, that's how he makes money FEAR ..

[edit on 9-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
George Noory just mentioned on C2C his disappointment with Alex Jones decision.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Noory should be more disappointed in himself. The trash that passes for knowledgeable people on C2C is astounding. I will never forget the "Half-Life" prank. They've had worse crap on that show then anything I've heard Alex pull. Sylvia Browne ring a bell?

Pot meet kettle.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by antonia]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i too was disappointed..id even spread the interview and thus been laughed at..but thats my fault for not thinking first to be honest..

now ive heard the show i think its a very clever idea..and it also taught everyone to believe NOTHING without checking.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

yeah look in the mirror..

you are the best example of a troll

every single post you have made is just pure hate with no argument on the morality of the issue.

you don't care he lied you diss ATS and its members now you diss c2c are you an alex fangirl?

because i see a patten in how your posting.. not very smart are you?

hmm

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Regardless...

This topic is the top of talk at ATS.

Search Twitter and you would see it being discussed. Search google. Mission accomplished.

He said in today's radio broadcast, " That he presented the article the way he did, for a reason." and I'm paraphrasing, " If your smart enough to see it, you'll realize why I chose this method."

This is hardball Journalism... He used an MSM tactic? For shame you say? Fight fire with fire.

I watched the Nat Geo 9/11 broadcast the other day. That was disinformation/ propaganda at it's finest. That was presented as fact. Because it's Nat Geo and MIT...

We needed a counterweight, and this is it. He saved face, by posting a disclaimer within 24 hours (actually it was just a couple, but people still push this off). I was pissed for an hour or two, but really. I pushed my person opinion aside and looked at the true goal of what took place.

Discussion, debate, and another investigation.

And to top it off, see the discussions light up? How pissed people are? That's the point. It's awesome. Get pissed people.

When I think of pissed people discussing. I always think back to the Network movie line, "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more." That's the point.

And this is just the beginning of the week. He said more surprises are coming. More news... But guess what... I can tell you this, more people will be listening, to hear what Sheen has to say.

The top two threads on ATS are in regards to this.

It succeeded.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

he cut off someone who said the same thing and promptly changed the subject!

i found that alone very disingenuous...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

no mate he lied t further his goal.

if you want to be a gullible sheep and say OH i was lied to because the msn do it to us its ok if AJ does it.. your an idiot sorry

you was goosed

good or not HE LIED fact

[edit on 9-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Noory should be more disappointed in himself. The trash that passes for knowledgeable people on C2C is astounding. I will never forget the "Half-Life" prank. They've had worse crap on that show then anything I've heard Alex pull. Sylvia Browne ring a bell?

Pot meet kettle.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by antonia]

This is very true Coast to Coast has so much disinfo and garbage that can't be proven its not even funny. Ats never calls them out.

I presume it is because Coast to coast plugs them. Maybe if AJ plugged ATS they would not try and massacre him.

The worst on coast to coast for me is Hoglund the guy is always talking about dark mission and buildings on the moon and he shows us crap photos.

I believe the moon is a mystery and there very well may be stuff up there be he sure as hell has never come close to proving that yet always claims he has. In the same breath he worships Nasa. I honestly don't think he has any idea what he believes.

How about the week worth of shows they did on the Big Foot that was caught that turned out to be a giant costume . They spent a week on it!! it wa sthe same week as the whole South Ossetia assault by Sakashvili and they talked about the big foot all week!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Ive listened to him before but only bits and pieces. I never thought he was an information highway but appreciated what he was talking about. However, if you ever listen to his show- he does his own commercials (and while that is irritating, thats not the issue). The issue is actually what he's trying to sell and HOW he's trying to sell it. Take gold for example. He was talking about how the value of the dollar is gone basically and gold is selling at its lowest. Then he was trying to sell food seeds so you can eat and grow safe food, rather than what we normally eat. Then he was trying to push one of his documentaries about the NWO. While these are all important things...I truly feel like this guy is just trying to turn a profit. I believe he's dealing with celebs and his info is genuine, however, he is not. Clearly he gets listeners by panicking some people. He's a lot better than any MSM but I just frankly have a hard time listening to the man for longer than 10 minutes...Too much fear mongering. Things are bad but I don't need constant bombardment of distress or you trying to pawn your products on me because of how the world is.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I'm over it now. One must maintain an open mind, and be able to release from an emotional reaction, graps the larger context and move on.

If he gets AJ Hammer on Showbiz Tonight to INTERVIEW Charlie Sheen, then it's mission accomplished imo.

But something now needs to happen with it, for it to have been worthwhile.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Also for the uninformed out there (seems like many of you are):

Paul Joseph Watson's article "Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up" , also on infowars, told the reader ahead of time that the interview between Sheen and Obama was fictitious.

How's that for a disclaimer? It was posted before the Interview was posted.

www.infowars.com...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join