It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist files lawsuit claiming multiple government agencies involved in bioterrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have not seen this posted anywhere yet and apologize if this is old information.

I have been reading the many theories surrounding the Swine flu pandemic, forced vaccination, forced encampments being prepared by FEMA and honestly did not give any of it much creedance. After reading this article however, it pulls ALL of those theories together into one cohesive, horrible possibility.

I pray to God that the paper outlining the journalists accusations is false. I can not believe that our govenrment would take part in something this terrible, but I think the story needs to be out there in case there is any truth to it.

Here is an excerpt:

Austrian journalist Jane Bürgermeister, who recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several high ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism, has been fired from her job. “On Monday, I was unexpectedly fired from my job as European Correspondent of the Renewable Energy World website,” Bürgermeister writes on her blog.

“Because there is reason to believe this decision was related to my filing charges alleging bioterrorism against the people of the USA and the rest of the world, and because I am entitled as a citizen to report a crime if there is credible evidence, I intend to file a lawsuit against Pennwell, a magazine,” she explains. “I have heard of other journalists fired or harassed for covering this subject.”

In a document entitled Bioterrorism Evidence, Bürgermeister points to an international corporate criminal syndicate and extensively details its plan to carry out mass genocide against the American people by unleashing a deadly flu virus and instituting a forced vaccination program.

“There is proof many organizations — World Health Organization, UN as well as vaccine companies such as Baxter and Novartis — are part of a single system under the control of a core criminal group, who give the strategic leadership, and who have also funded the development, manufacturing and release of artificial viruses in order to justify mass vaccinations with a bioweapon substance in order to eliminate the people of the USA, and so gain control of the assets, resources etc of North America.”

Here is the complete article link:

journalist fired over flu pandemic lawsuit

Does anyone have any other credible sources that can back up any of the accusations made by the journalist?

[edit on 7-9-2009 by westcoast]

[edit on 7-9-2009 by westcoast]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Well, fo what it's worth, this is her blog and here is the blog of someone who says she is a US Government asset. Who are we to believe?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That's the problem...WHO do we believe? I know there are a lot of people with good sources on this site, and I am hoping they can discredit this article.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
From what I have gathered I believe Jane and believe that "Dr." True Ott is disinfo.

Here's Jane's site. Read her lawsuit. I can't tell you the truth as I only know what I believe to be true. You will have to come to your own conclusion as to who is lying and who isn't.

www.theflucase.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Thanks for that website, I hadn't seen it.

Again, I hope it is all hype. The prospect of it being the truth is a scary one.

new topics

top topics

join