It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hooray! You can now vote who will force you to get vaccinated!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Apparently, there's a contest going on about who will be the spokesperson for "swine flu prevention". The winner will get to have their prevention video on televison and receive a cash prize.

IMO this is jut another way they are going to pressure us. I can just see it now, all of my friends and family..."just get the damn shot! didn't you see the ad? It's proven to prevent swine flu! C'mon, is it really worth the $1000 fine? Aren't you afraid to go to jail!?"

Survival of the fittest folks.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Who would have thought that the "Cougar" was indigenous to Kansas.

I would like to thank the POTUS for getting her the heck out of KS.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
PINNOCHIO

2nd line

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

I take it she wasn't a very good governor?

I have a feeling this is just the beginning. I'm already feeling some major pressure from some of my co workers and even my parents. I know it's only because they care, but I wish they could just see the facts.

If the regular flu kills tens of thousands a year, but the swine flue has only killed 1,500 worldwide...WHY put so much emphasis on it?

WHY force someone to take a vaccine for a disease that is so much weaker than another?

WHY even make a vaccine if it will be COMPLETELY outdated in 3 months (due to the ever changing strand)

It just doesn't add up.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
BRETT
FAVRE

2nd line

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Dick Cheney, Bush JR. and Hillary Clinton

there's a believable trio

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

I'm sorry...but I have no idea what you're trying to say

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

Bump in case people had anything else to contribute...Oh and mods-Can you please give this guy a warning or something? He isn't really posting ANYTHING relative to the thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

[edit on 15-9-2009 by truth/seeker]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by huntergatherer

Brett is a good guy

2nd line

Can we please try to stay on topic here...(although I admit, Brett Farve is an awesome player. Not too happy about him on the Vikings though
)

MODS, can I get a little order in here

[edit on 15-9-2009 by mitman93]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't see forced flu shots happening, the kind where you get beaten senseless then jabbed with a needle would be so difficult to enforce as there are too many people.

Peer pressure and financial threats ($1000 a day) are far more effective than forced vaccination.

So many people get whatever shot they are told because they think the Government has their "best" interests at heart.

Rant over, I just want something to happen regarding swine flu instead of speculation and that includes my post.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
ho ho ho hold on a minute
i took a nap for 45 minutes and now they're forcing us to get
vaccinations?
well i got news for my doctor. Nothing a good ol disinfectant cant do.
personally i dont trust vaccines that have been poorly whipped up over a course of a few months. I'm not a guinea pig.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

My thoughts exactly. "Forced vaccination" sounds too hostile. Instead, they will fine, jail, and quarantine you UNTIL you agree to take the shot. Eventually, you will be pressured by people who you truly care about. (Thus, the media "brainwashing" for the vaccine)

new topics

top topics

join