It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Finger Prints and past Lucid Dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
oh man.. kinda disappointing..

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay, I said I would post a video and that was 3 days ago. Here is the link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

unfortunately, I have to agree with LazyGuy on this one. so close to aliens, too!

[edit on 20-9-2009 by ineverknew]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I cant belive everyone's reaction to these prints... I mean there is genuinely something weird about where they are located and how they are placed and every one is just like... meh, NOT TO MENTION THE PINKY FINGER IS ON THE INSIDE OF THE HAND OR ITS A 3 FINGER HAND!!!

I took these photo's just so I could show ATS what I had found. I thought of all the people who would actually think twice about this it would be the people here. I mean there are threads about aliens making contact through the mind that could just be the rantings of a total physcho, but here I am presenting physical proof and nothing... Sorry to rant but damn, I never thought a group such as this would be so skeptical.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Dear OP,

Look I myself can say that the only major point you keep coming back to is that the hand prints are in an odd place, and I agree, they are.

But.

Not in an impossible place..

And please dont take offense to this, because its not meant to be an insult or imply that you are hoaxing.

I think here at ATS as openminded as alot of people are, you should not be surprised that the veterans here, which I am not one of, were hoping for more proof of alien visitation than some oddly placed handprints on a wall.

Respectfully Yours,
~meathead

top topics

<< 1   >>

join