It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Icke is not so crazy after all

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I believe that when he mentions reptilians, he is really talking about the reptile "aliens" or "ETs" (can we even call them ET since they supposedly have been living here just as long as us, albeit underground recently).

And I have this theory that you can almost lump most of these paranormal 'entities' into one category, spiritual/inter-dimensional beings.

Just like the grays walking through walls, they are in a higher vibration than us therefore they are able to go through our physical matter. I think that what Icke is talking about is how these reptilian entities attach to a persons body/soul matrix and manipulate them when needed, also feeding off the energies that the bodies create. Thus all the wars, rituals involving "sacrifice" (real or not), fear, that all feeds into this entity.

So they are basically like psi-vamps, just on the other side attached to our etheric or astral bodies that can somewhat manipulate a person..

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crw2006
but once they pull out the crazy reptilian/Giant stuff it gets too wacky!

The Serpent, the Dragon, behemoth, and Leviathian are all Reptilians.

Cain was the offspring of Eve and the serpent.

The Canannite bloodline is "reptilian".

Now, as to whether they actually look like lizards and shape-shift is another story. But there have been fairy tales of shape shifters for centuries.

Why so many ritual blood sacrifices involved in religions?

Could it be that they are really blood drinkers and must have this to maintain their human shape?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The Illuminati control is correct.
Icke needs to add the alphabet soup of Bill Lyne and tack on
the CFR/TC and a bunch of others that should keep him busy
on the right track.

I heard he had some acquaintance of dubious character that might
have instilled some oddball ideas.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
The Serpent, the Dragon, behemoth, and Leviathian are all Reptilians.

Cain was the offspring of Eve and the serpent.

The Canannite bloodline is "reptilian".

No, they aren't, they're Semitic, very very close to today's Jews and Arabs. Cain was the offspring of Adam and Eve.

Originally posted by AletheaNow, as to whether they actually look like lizards and shape-shift is another story. But there have been fairy tales of shape shifters for centuries.

Why so many ritual blood sacrifices involved in religions?

Could it be that they are really blood drinkers and must have this to maintain their human shape?

No. Humans have a tendency to overexaggerate things.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by Sloppy

All prophets were considered crazy in their lifetime.

To compare David Icke with a prophet goes a bit too far, even for me but I do deff. NOT believe the man is crazy.

Some of his idea's can be pretty far fetched for some people but he is tickling my imagination.

Anyway I will attend one of his Lectures coming Saturday, so I will have a change to see from close-by if this man is crazy or not at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join