It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Jailed After Acting as 'Honey Trap,' Luring Boy to His Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

schoolgirl who acted as a “honey trap” to lure a besotted boy to his death at the hands of a masked gang was jailed for a minimum of ten years Friday, The Times of London reported.

Samantha Joseph, who was 15 at the time, led Shakilus Townsend, 16, to a group of six youths, including her boyfriend, who ambushed him, beat him with baseball bats and stabbed him six times. He bled to death crying for his mother and telling residents, who tried to stem his bleeding after the gang fled, that he did not want to die.

Amid shouts of “scum”, “shame” and “honey trap” from the public gallery in the court, Joseph, now 17, looked momentarily nervous as she was led to the cells.

The six gang members were sentenced to a total of 77 years. The gang and its leader had all denied murder but were given life sentences after being convicted following a ten-week trial.

Joseph's boyfriend, the gang's leader, had discovered that Joseph had been seeing Shakilus behind his back for about a month. He demanded she trick Shakilus into going to a quiet cul-de-sac in July last year. The boy, who had told his mother that he wanted to marry Joseph, followed her to the street where he was murdered by the gang as she looked on laughing.

News Source

Disgusting. How the girl can lead a young man like this, capture his heart, and let him be murdered while laughing, is beyond me.

The amount of evil in this world makes me ashamed to be a human.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

How sad. I don't know how people can do this to others. It reminds me of the CADET MURDERS from the 90's. A man cheated on his girlfriend and once the girlfriend found out, she had him lure the other girl to a secluded spot where he bludgeoned her to death.

It crushed me to hear he cried for his mother. Glad the teens and the girl were given prison sentences.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
flame me all you want people,but some people deserve whats coming to them.
laughing on a boy thats getting killed,while the fella wanted to marry her?
she deserves to be dead!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
She sure got what she deserved.........No matter what her excuse was - Love is young and at that age you do jump from partner to partner - BUT TO END IN KILL...................So sad!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I know. I know...

We are reaping what we sow. There was a Nancy Griffith song that went: if we poison our children with hatred than a hard life is all they will know. We shove violent video games, songs, and movies at them from the time they're in elementary school (just because they ask doesn't mean you should give it to them), and then leave them to work later and later hours so they are alone trying to process this...we are getting the kids we deserve.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Lots of good lives ruined.

What is even harder to believe is that there are still people like them wandering the streets.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

This world is LOST................lost in always!! no respect, no values, no reason...........LOST! - Motherhood gone! - Fatherhood gone!
CONTROL IS LOST VIA PARENTS!.............

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Note to self: Don't give Marsellus s girlfriend a foot massage.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Welcome to the new England. Carry you a sword and a large bronze shield to Marks And Spencer, like they did in the 1600's.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Seems reflective of people admitting that subversive evil is a very real problem. We as a society tend to punish the active manifestations of evil perspectives, while almost totally ignoring the buttons pushed before the evil act took place. Manipulatively playing a tune to encourage somebody to their death is every bit as bad as bludgeoning somebody to death, maybe even more so. At least the latter is honest.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hell...that's the story of my life. One thing I know about myself is that I take that bait everytime...sometimes I walk out alive, sometimes not.

That is the true nature of War and coincidently the British, especially their Queen, is master of this art.

But dispair not...she was caught and punished, just like the wicked goddess who's avatar she was.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by IDK88]

new topics

top topics

join